Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

24" pop

So was having some fun riding a green 24" Tuftex last night. I was pretty cocky and blew it up pretty huge, doing my thing and then BANG! It was bloody loud!!! Also it hurt my chest and it was stinging for hours! Picture of the damage attached :P

Turns out my bedroom echoes like hell Anyone had similar experiences with Tuftex's? I reckon it was still well off being overinflated....
    Attached Files
  • gayloonfcker
    • Jan 2015

Re: 24" pop

TT do get loud. I had to put a stop at blowing them to the max at my apartment And they still get loud. Been (sadly) using the Party City 24s as they don't pop as loud but no neck.

Comment

• balloons
      Balloon fun
      • Apr 2017

I BTP a crystal 24 tuff tex in my driveway. The bang was so loud it set off my car alarm!!

Comment

• Micks101
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by balloons
        I BTP a crystal 24 tuff tex in my driveway. The bang was so loud it set off my car alarm!!
        Haha they are bloody loud hey??

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Wow! you could have gotten a black eye with that balloon shard
          Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Barcelona33
            • Sep 2017

>.< I have not had experiences similar to what I decided, but I have a bag of T24" filled at home, which I was afraid to use, After reading these things, you have not reassured me.

Comment

• balloons
              Balloon fun
              • Apr 2017

Re: 24&quot; pop

Had a balloon sessions today. overinflated a used tt 20 that got huge. rock hard with a big neck. i started to hump it. it felt so good i lost all my fear and started pounding it... then BANG... it shred popped. I overinflated another. this time I popped first with and intense long throbbing orgasm. Theres something about humping overinflated balloon I just cant resisted and I get so turned on, I forget that they can pop anytime

Comment

• Luirio
                • Mar 2015

Don't worry i have a bunch of T24 in my bedroom and one of them is i think a bit overinflated (it has a neck) but no pop yet fortunately (i've finally mastered the art of tying balloons valve.)

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                  • Apr 2017

I don't get turned on enough just from blowing up a balloon, so I don't push the over inflation so much. Sometimes, I do want to sit on a really tight balloon so that pushes it a bit, but b2p only happen when the balloon is defective, not from getting too carried away. A lot of the fear I have of popping is not only the noise, but the sudden elastic snap (b2p is the biggest fear because it could be to the face).

I used to use Tuftex as my non popping balloon ages ago and remember feeling pretty safe with those. I guess any balloon has the chance of being defective.

Sit pops? yeah, the pleasure outweights the fear: https://imgur.com/a/R3JPA

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

Dug this one up from my old account, my old Q24heaven days. Had a good play around with my favourite, onyx black Q24 when it suddenly popped unexpectedly, shards had just missed my face. It's a video almost seven minutes long, but for those who just want to get to the pop, it's at 6:48.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• johnnyky27
                      • May 2016

I think it's hit and miss with all brands of balloons, sometimes they get super super tight and they almost feel impossible to pop and other times, BANG when you least expect it.

But like others, the pleasure outweighs the fear, once turned on, it's a whole different ball game

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                        • May 2017

Originally posted by johnnyky27
                        But like others, the pleasure outweighs the fear, once turned on, it's a whole different ball game
                        Yes, you're right. The pleasure, oh the pleasure. The real bummer; during that morning through the entire session, the libido came on very strong, I edged it for quite some time. Was still edging close to an orgasm, when it popped out of the blue. God, I'm gunna miss those Onyx Black Q24s, they were my ultimate looning pleasure.

Comment

• Micks101
                          • Jan 2017

I miss the Q24s as well, had my best orgasms over those!!

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                            • Nov 2016

Still got a few of them. Will miss them when my supply inevitably runs out.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎