Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stormbubble
    • Nov 2017

Having fun inside climb in balloon

So i've seen a few youtube videos and a few on clips4sale, but not many. Has anyone here ever gotten into a climb in balloon and then blown up a bunch of balloons inside it?

I've even see a few videos where the person will try to let a lot of the air out to let it tighten up against the other balloons.

Would anyone want to try this? I'm thinking of maybe doing it.
  • Fred
    Happy looner
    • Jul 2018

Re: Having fun inside climb in balloon

I was just going to ask the same question
    I have seen some videos on this and it looks really fun

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Well i haven't exactly tried blowing balloons up inside a climb in balloon, but I have tried something that i think is even cooler.
      I have decribed it in the thread 'GET BOUNCY IN A CLIMB IN BALLOON', but here is a short decribtion
      Start inflating the balloon to its maximum size og that will make the next step eacyer
      Make sure to make an area around the balloon with heavy furneture to support the balloon.
      It's important that the balloon is well supported
      Let the air out of the balloon again.
      Climb into the uninflated balloon feet first and slowly pull the neck of the balloon up to your stomach (you might want to blow a little air into the balloon with your pump while doing this.
      Then comes the fun part. Start inflating.
      Keep stranding in the middle part of the balloon and make sure that the side of the balloon is supported by the furneture you have placed around the balloon.
      As more and more air gets into the balloon the neck of the balloon that fits tightly around your stomach will pull you upward.
      Just keep inflating and if you are not too heavy (i weigh 85 kg) you will be lifted off the grund so you are just hanging in the neck of the balloon on your stomach
      You will now be able to bounce up and down and jump all the way up the ceiling supported by the balloon..
      When you need to stop just let the air out of the balloon and climb out

Comment

• stormbubble
        • Nov 2017

Where is the best place online to buy a good quality balloon? Mine i just got tore right at the neck seam. Looking for one maybe a bit thicker.

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

There is a danish company with a webside called pegani.dk that sell the gummiwerk 650 RD balloon
          It's a pretty strong balloon, but a little experience
          I think it costs about 300 danish kroner or about 50 us dollars

Comment

• charle_magne
            • Oct 2018

I tried, inflate the ball (the best is to use a round 200 - 240), enter the head in the collar, enter one arm, then the other, gently slip the collar along the body (attention, we tend to sweat a lot inside and it can become slippery)
            then slip the collar down the legs, then tighten the collar around the feet and carefully, press the collar against the ground, as you enter one foot, then the other
            but by straightening up and hopping to bring the collar up, I stumbled and dropped the neck of the balloon which was deflated and tightened on me.
            luckily the collar was facing my face
            but the latex tightened on me, pressed my arms along my body
            the neck of the balloon got stuck between my open mouth and the top of my forehead
            the situation might seem dangerous but eventually it was an exciting game.

Comment

• stormbubble
              • Nov 2017

Legs first worked better for me and i can refill air that was lost. I was successful! Now how do i get the balloons out of the climb in lol.

Comment

• stormbubble
                • Nov 2017

Well i solved my problem, but now there are balloons everywhere! lol

Comment

• BigBreathless
                  • Jun 2017

I always climb in feet first and blow it up all the while. Tbh I don´t trust myself not to get caught inside the balloon if I went in head first and it lost all the air haha

Once you are completely inside the loon, grab a vacuum cleaner and suck the air out of it. But keep your head outside! Don´t suffocate yourself with that thing because the latex sticks too much on your body.

Another amazing thing I love to do is take another giant balloon like the R650 or Cattex 72" and put it inside with me. I climb all the way in and put my inflator on medium speed. I pull the hose inside and attach the other loon with my right hand (so you can let the air out in an emergency). I have yet to attach it with a string so I don´t need to hold it, but that is sth I want my GF to help with hehe.

Find a comfy position, on the bed is best, and lay back. Let the giant grow and grow and grow, pressing down on your body. Place it on your junk for extra pleasure!
                  Now you can try to let out any remaining air out of the climb in balloon and *really* feel the pressure. Or you can keep some air and have a pocket for your body - TRY EVERYTHING!
                  Hump your minds out! Hold on to it as long as you can! Dare yourself to make it grow more and more! Race the pump and cum before your loon goes boom!
                  If you have other loons,try blowing those up inside the other and see what you like best!

Comment

• stormbubble
                    • Nov 2017

So what else is fun to do when inside a balloon filled with balloons? Does anyone ever reuse the balloon again the next day or just pop it?

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

The balloons can be reused several times

Comment

• stormbubble
                        • Nov 2017

I mean even with the little balloons inflated inside? Has anyone ever climbed back in with the balloons already inside?

Comment

• scuba
                          • Jan 2017

Ehh i have not tried that.. It might be defficult

Comment

• stormbubble
                            • Nov 2017

What else can i do with smaller balloons inside?

Comment

• scuba
                              • Jan 2017

Try to mount it.
                              Or if the balloon is not filled to its full size right now, fill it up again and try to climb into it again leg first.
                              Make sure to lupe the neck of the balloon first (I use Pjur Cult dressing aid) and you might be able to get into the balloon again.
                              If the balloon pops it will at least pop while you are playing with it..

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎