X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Laguna sitpops U24 and Q 24 balloons

Summer is coming, the weather is sunny and it is warm. The best opportunity to shred a few balloons with Laguna on a lush green meadow. In this video she begins by riding 3 unique 24 inch balloons. After she bursts them very quickly, she begs you for another balloon. Do you have mercy on her? Of course you do! So she gets another balloon...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...Q24%20ride.gif

Der Sommer kommt, das Wetter ist sonnig und es ist schoen warm. beste Gelegenheit mit Laguna auf einer satt gruenen Wiese ein paar Ballon zu zerfetzen. In diesem Video reitet sie zu Beginn 3 Unique 24 Inch Ballons. Nachdem sie diese sehr schnell zum zerplatzen gebracht hat, bettelt sie dich nach einem weiteren Ballon an. Hast du Erbarmen mit ihr?  Natuerlich! Also bekommt sie einen weiteren Ballon. Diesmal einen sehr stabilen Qualatex 24 Ballon. Diesen muss sie dann schon haerter reiten, um ihn zum Zerplatzen zu bringen. Aber auch dieser ist fuer sie keine Huerde und auch dieser verabschiedet sich mit einem lauten Knall. Diesen Knall gibt es fuer dich auch in einer Zeitlupe zu sehen. Gefilmt in 2 4K UHD 3840x2160 Perspektiven Summer is coming, the weather is sunny and it is warm. The best opportunity to shred a few balloons with Laguna on a lush green meadow. In this video she begins by riding 3 unique 24 inch balloons. After she bursts them very quickly, she begs you for another balloon. Do you have mercy on her?  Of course you do! So she gets another balloon. This time a very stable Qualatex 24 balloon. She has to ride him harder to make him burst. But even this one is no hurdle for her and also this one says goodbye with a loud bang. You can also see this bang in slow motion. Filmed in 2 4K UHD 3840x2160 perspectives

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Naked First Time Sitting on Balloons to Pop

In this clip, I pop several balloons with my butt. I have a very big fear of the noise and anticipation of sitting on a balloon to pop it. So I jump, squeal, cover my ears and startle with every pop!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ping%20GIF.gif

In this clip, I pop several balloons with my butt. I have a very big fear of the noise and anticipation of sitting on a balloon to pop it. So I jump, squeal, cover my ears and startle with every pop!With each balloon burst, my ass stings and latex flies off-screen. 

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Alla hot plays with two transparent balloons

Alla hot plays with two transparent balloons
        14 inch size!!! Alla inflates balloons with her mouth and hotly rubs and plays with them!!! Alla is wearing sexy underwear and red shoes with very high heels!!! Alla POP two balloons with her nails

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...images/178.gif

Alla hot plays with two transparent balloons 14 inch size!!! Alla inflates balloons with her mouth and hotly rubs and plays with them!!! Alla is wearing sexy underwear and red shoes with very high heels!!! Alla POP two balloons with her nails after a hot game!!!

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Hidden Camera Balloon

Jessie young in her cute thong grinds all over these balloons. She loves to pop them with her luscious ass. Watch her powerful booty cheeks bust them all over the place.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lloongrind.gif

Jessie young in her cute thong grinds all over these balloons. She loves to pop them with her luscious ass. Watch her powerful booty cheeks bust them all over the place.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Sarah Jain and Kymberly Jane's Big Blue Balloon Pop

Sarah and Kym have a blast bouncing and rolling around on this huge 36" monster balloon. When they finally do pop it there's a few surprises inside

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loon05z633.gif

Sarah and Kym have a blast bouncing and rolling around on this huge 36" monster balloon. When they finally do pop it there's a few surprises inside:)

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

blow max GL1200 by mouth

girl blow max GL1200 yellow color by mouth and ride on it

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Balloons under my ass [MORGANA]

I have 3 beautiful balloons and I want play with them, I love the balloons!
                First I blow them, with my mouth and then.. it's time for destroy them! How? With my sexy and big ass!
                Look at how I jump on them, up and down with my ass.. that's really funny! Are you ready for some big explosions?

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...AssMORGANA.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Mommy's Balloon Boy

The setting would be that I am your ex-boyfriend now being fully treated as an man-baby while your new boyfriend has moved in completely and taken the role of head of household as daddy and you have taken the role of the mommy. It's been a few months (around 6 months let's say), and you pretty much have assumed that in my mind I have accepted my reduced role as the baby of the family.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...acyLuckgif.gif

Custom clip, no names are used so everyone can join the fun. The order:  The setting would be that I am your ex-boyfriend now being fully treated as an man-baby while your new boyfriend has moved in completely and taken the role of head of household as step-daddy and you have taken the role of the step-mommy. It's been a few months (around 6 months let's say), and you pretty much have assumed that in my mind I have accepted my reduced role as the baby of the family. This particular day, step-daddy is not home and you walk into the room finding me sitting on the floor, maybe playing with my toys (so you're looking down on me). You say you have a surprise for me that you think I'm going to love. I ask maybe you've decided to ask step-daddy to leave so that I can be a grown up again. When you hear that you laugh and tell me that I'm so silly and cute to think I am man enough to take care of step-mommy's needs. But remind me I'm a baby with a little weewee in diapers, and that baby's place is on the floor playing with toys and not thinking silly thoughts like doing grown up stuff with step-mommy. Then you break the news to me that step-mommy and step-daddy are expecting a baby and I will have a new step-brother or step-sister soon! Maybe adding that step-daddy thinks I should love to have lots of brothers and sisters to play with. I start getting fussy, maybe cry too and you try to console me "oh baby don't cry" etc. reaching into your pocket and pulling out a similar punch balloon like before. You blow it up and play with it hitting it towards me again and while you do all that, again patronizingly you tell me not to worry and that I would love having brothers and sisters; telling me to quit thinking I would ever do grown up stuff with step-mommy; in the middle of all that maybe giggling at me for wetting my diapers or needing to be changed...asking me if I wet or boobooed my diapers or need my bottle or pacifier etc. I leave all that of that up to you. Again, at the end maybe you toss me the balloon like before and walking off the screen laughing, muttering how silly I was to think about being a grown up again!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Playing with balloons

Ariella and her friend love playing with balloons on their bed

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19687021.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Sucking Up Balloon Shreds

What a crazy night! I had a balloon party last night, and now my living room is covered in balloon shreds. I turn on my shop vac, and suck up all of the tiny pieces of latex until my room is clean again. The pieces are everywhere though, they are on the floor, on and under the sofa, and I even have to climb on top of the sofa to vacuum the pieces that flew behind it. After I'm finished cleaning up all of the pieces, I use the vacuum to make sure my feet are clean, then have a little fun applying some suction to my pussy...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loonShreds.gif

What a crazy night! I had a balloon party last night, and now my living room is covered in balloon shreds. I turn on my shop vac, and suck up all of the tiny pieces of latex until my room is clean again. The pieces are everywhere though, they are on the floor, on and under the sofa, and I even have to climb on top of the sofa to vacuum the pieces that flew behind it. After I'm finished cleaning up all of the pieces, I use the vacuum to make sure my feet are clean, then have a little fun applying some suction to my pussy.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Happy Balloons

Well New Years is finally over and I have so much cleaning to do! The worst part of it is the place is riddled with balloons, what can I possibly do to clean them all up? I know! I can pop them! I love popping balloons and it'll get the place clean! Oh man am I excited! I pop them with my hands and I throw them up in the air and have a really fantastic time popping them! I even sit on a few to pop them with my butt and jump on a few at the end. I really love to pop balloons and if you love balloons popping this is definitely the video for you!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19689283.gif

Well New Years is finally over and I have so much cleaning to do! The worst part of it is the place is riddled with balloons, what can I possibly do to clean them all up? I know! I can pop them! I love popping balloons and it'll get the place clean! Oh man am I excited! I pop them with my hands and I throw them up in the air and have a really fantastic time popping them! I even sit on a few to pop them with my butt and jump on a few at the end. I really love to pop balloons and if you love balloons popping this is definitely the video for you!

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Pretty Pink and Purple Balloons

I show off my body while wearing a sexy school girl uniform consisting of a white midriff, a cute plaid pink skirt with a thong underneath, black high heels, and pink fur leg warmers. Pulling up my skirt so you can get a peek of my ass. Lifting up my shirt showing you my under boob. I'm surrounded by pretty pink, purple, and white balloons, and I can't wait to pop them all!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...leBalloons.gif

I show off my body while wearing a sexy school girl uniform consisting of a white midriff, a cute plaid pink skirt with a thong underneath, black high heels, and pink fur leg warmers. Pulling up my skirt so you can get a peek of my ass. Lifting up my shirt showing you my under boob. I'm surrounded by pretty pink, purple, and white balloons, and I can't wait to pop them all!I play with the balloons, rubbing my fingers against them. I stomp on them with my high heels, tease pop them with my nails, and sit pop a balloon on the sofa.Lots of sexy teasing!

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Charley Green Gets Her Balloons Out

Its our third anniversary and who better to organise the party than Charley. She has pumped up lots of balloons and very appropriately draws a 3 on them. But when she turns the balloon on its side the 3 becomes a pair of breasts and Charley adds nipples for good measure. Naughty Charley then sets about popping them. And you know what that does to her sex drive. No sooner is the last balloon burst than Charley has her pussy full of vibrator and she brings herself to an adrenaline fuelled orgasm.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19689913.gif

Its our third anniversary and who better to organise the party than Charley. She has pumped up lots of balloons and very appropriately draws a 3 on them. But when she turns the balloon on its side the 3 becomes a pair of breasts and Charley adds nipples for good measure. Naughty Charley then sets about popping them. And you know what that does to her sex drive. No sooner is the last balloon burst than Charley has her pussy full of vibrator and she brings herself to an adrenaline fuelled orgasm.

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Sari and Nika's Barefoot Balloon Popping Fun

The two barefoot hippie friends Sari and Nika walk around in the city and have fun squishing & popping a bunch of balloons in various places. Their feet look great with lots of nice foot jewellery and polished toes.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...es/sanbbpf.jpg

The two barefoot hippie friends Sari and Nika walk around in the city and have fun squishing & popping a bunch of balloons in various places. Their feet look great with lots of nice foot jewellery and polished toes. The clip is filmed in 4k (3840x2160 resolution) and has been MP4/.H264 encoded for high quality.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Balloon Blowing Race with Madame Amiee

We're back again with another race, this time with my friend Amiee who has been doing balloon fetish clips for 5 years! I think I might be able to win because Amiee is at a disadvantage being pregnant, but we'll just have to see! Who will be victorious?

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19594197.gif

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎