Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JR Looner
    • May 2015

4' Inflatable Football

Just wanted to toss some words out to the forum about a 4' football from GoFloats. It's made of thick PVC and can be inflated nice and tight. It also has a large inflation valve. Not sure what the valve is called, so it's in the attached photos. It's on Amazon for $10 US.
    Attached Files
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: 4' Inflatable Football

Would have loved it if they used the really thin PVC, but al well what a bugger.

Comment

• JR Looner
      • May 2015

There is another version of this football with the thin PVC, Oriental Trading Company has it. If you Google '4 foot inflatable football' you will see it. It is a darker shade of brown. I have a few of those, but they tend to have holes and the inflation valve is very small. It takes a while to inflate.

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I do like these valves..... its a one way non return valve (like a Boston) for inflating, but remove this and it's a wide bore valve for very fast deflation. I've got these in a few giant inflatables like some of my 12 foot beach balls and a 10 foot Valentines heart.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

@jr looner, are you referring to these $11.98 ones from this website?

May get a few and try them out.

Just confirming, are you saying they've developed leaks from playing around and riding, or do they have holes straight away on the first inflation. I don't play my stuff hard, just mainly shuv things between my legs when sitting down at the computer, watching telly, chilling out, etc.

Comment

• JR Looner
            • May 2015

Big Joe,

Some of the ones from Oriental Trading have pin holes straight out of the box and others have developed holes rather quickly.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Oh bugger, what a shame. saw a youtube vid on that particular football, and got me rather hard straight a way. Would have like to buy a good heap of them, but if they are that way in quality, then I guess I won't bother... Thanx for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

I've been looking into this further, and have seen quite a few stores with these exact same footballs as Oriental Trading Company's style. There seems to be a source in which these come from as these same balls are also sold by several sellers on ebay.

With the possibility that some of these may have pinholes, I'm not kean on paying $10 per ball to find out that half of them are useless, but if I can purchase a few dozen for a heavily knocked down price, then at least I'll get some good ones out of a lot for a much better "overall" price. Hope I'm making sense here?

So I'm suspecting that someone has made an order from this chinese factory:

And has sold them wholesale onto Oriental Trading Company and the various ebay sellers. I'm just not sure how to track down the original wholesaler. Google just keeps giving me off topic results for 10" and 11" normal footballs. Hope someone knows where these come from.

Here in Australia, summer's gonna be over soon, and around April May, I always have an over-riding urge to carry out a certain fantasy. I would like to get a number of these "very" thin blow up footballs, and some football clothes, such as shorts, shirts; but most importantly studded sneakers and hand mittens. Being a non-popper, I won't be popping or damaging the balls. The main thrust of the fantasy is rather more enjoying the presents of that very thin inflatable football gently wobbling between my legs, damn close to those sharp studs of those football sneakers.

This is a fantasy I've always wanted to carry out for years, I feel it's so damn tantalizingly close, but yet so far.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                  Inflatable Enthusiast
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                  I've been looking into this further, and have seen quite a few stores with these exact same footballs as Oriental Trading Company's style. There seems to be a source in which these come from as these same balls are also sold by several sellers on ebay.

With the possibility that some of these may have pinholes, I'm not kean on paying $10 per ball to find out that half of them are useless, but if I can purchase a few dozen for a heavily knocked down price, then at least I'll get some good ones out of a lot for a much better "overall" price. Hope I'm making sense here?

So I'm suspecting that someone has made an order from this chinese factory:

And has sold them wholesale onto Oriental Trading Company and the various ebay sellers. I'm just not sure how to track down the original wholesaler. Google just keeps giving me off topic results for 10" and 11" normal footballs. Hope someone knows where these come from.

Here in Australia, summer's gonna be over soon, and around April May, I always have an over-riding urge to carry out a certain fantasy. I would like to get a number of these "very" thin blow up footballs, and some football clothes, such as shorts, shirts; but most importantly studded sneakers and hand mittens. Being a non-popper, I won't be popping or damaging the balls. The main thrust of the fantasy is rather more enjoying the presents of that very thin inflatable football gently wobbling between my legs, damn close to those sharp studs of those football sneakers.

This is a fantasy I've always wanted to carry out for years, I feel it's so damn tantalizingly close, but yet so far.
                  How thin are they exactly?

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

Sorry, my bad, I gave the wrong link. I meant this link:

Thickness is 0.18 mm which seems to be the same thickness as those cheap beach balls that used to be found at $2 stores, those beach balls that are usually about 12 to 15 inches in size.

But shortly after I made the post this morning, I just figured I'll just ask this manufacturer if they can give details on who made the last order of these balls. This would then give me a good indication on who the wholesaler is, and then I could go from there. I'm not really wanting the tee and the pump; just the balls, and not wanting to get a thousand which is their MOQ, as I can't afford that many.

Though gotta say if I did have the money, and my own unit with a good roomy lockup downstairs, I would of course go right ahead.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                      Inflatable Enthusiast
                      • Oct 2017

Well they'll be weak (so don't jump on them or anything) but they'll be plenty soft!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                        • May 2017

I don't know. Thin doesn't always mean weak. I bought a bunch of 24 inch black inflatable balls from PriceHot around February 2008 (I think I bought a dozen or two at the time; they're berried somewhere in a box in my middle room) and though very thin, they're still fine.

I've currently got one blown up now, here's a quick vid from a few days ago.

I love these 24 inch price hot balls, PVC is nice and thin, and very squeaky like a balloon. All the pleasures of a balloon without any of the headaches; po...

Over the last ten years, two of them have been blown up and deflated several times, squeezed under my arms when sitting on my sofa and as long as one doesn't go overboard and get to hard or destructive, it's surprising how long these balls have lasted. I guess the remaining 20 I have left in my middle room some where; some may indeed have holes; I don't know.

There is just that something about thinner shinier PVC plastic, the thinner the better, and the more immersive the looning experience becomes. I love inflating these pricehot balls to a reasonably firm pressure. Sitting on the sofa, and hugging them under my arm into the side of my body and hearing that plastic squeak is just pure heaven.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                          • May 2017

It seems Island Genius is remaking these four feet footballs and tees, these newer ones actually look much nicer then the older version mentioned in this thread. However I'm extremely frustrated that these are available for reasonable prices from around six different US sellers and stores, yet NONE of them want to ship to Australia.

They are a few ebay sellers that have them, but are charging three times the price for international buyers.

These footballs look very shiny, and even that black inflatable tee..... Winter is just around the corner here in Australia, where I'll be whearing track suits. With this, I'm already fantasising of inflating those tees very firm, and shuvving them up my track tops, body temperature would expand the air inside, and make the tee even more firmer. Wile doing this, I'd be hugging and making love to that huge inflatable football. But unfortunately at this stage, it can only remain a fantasy, love to know what phobia these shops have regarding shipping to Australia.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                            • May 2017

Update:

Bought a few from an ebay seller, as a sample to try out, if they are made of the right plastic. THey arrived last week, and inflated the football, and wow it was big. Still have it sitting in my loungeroom, and already have had some of the best orgasms. I bought another 32 of these from an amazon seller, but knowing my luck, just as I've discovered something that really turns me on, I wouldn't be surprised if the covid19 effects amazon, and their distribution and my order gets cancelled. Just really love these balls, as it enables me to act out one of my gay fantasies more, playing catchies with one of these and a gay football player.

Comment

• frankfrank
                              Empathetic Harmonizer
                              • Feb 2018

^ BigThudJoe, one impediment about shipping to Australia is the *EXTREME* cost of postage. The Postal mail costs incredibly for this, probably about $40 to ship just ONE inflatable football. ["SAD!"--President TRonald DUMP, various quotes since 2016]

Meanwhile, a real oldie-but-goodie photo I just found from 2009 Spring Break in south Florida. Luscious picture for those who read this and are gay, just look at all that BEEF! This guy probably never even knew that he "looked like a looner"...or maybe he DID know, and was feeling something, lol???

People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎