Will new year be going out with a bang?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: Will new year be going out with a bang?

AH!
    I lived in Houston for a while years back! Why didn't i know of this! I missed out! Noooooo!

Comment

Oh! & @ Blue548! That's one new years party I'd love to be at! I'm sure it's gonna be a literal blast!
      My ex made off with almost all my Q-16s....she took at least 40....I really need to get some on my next purchase

Comment

• Blue548
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
        Oh! & @ Blue548! That's one new years party I'd love to be at! I'm sure it's gonna be a literal blast!
        My ex made off with almost all my Q-16s....she took at least 40....I really need to get some on my next purchase
        hahaha thanks

Comment

Lol! Yup!

Comment

• Claire123
            • Oct 2016

My new year will definitely be going out with a bang!

We are having friends over to our flat for a party and I have decided to decorate. So plenty of balloons blown to their limit will be tied up and a couple on the floor which will no doubt get picked up at some point. Maybe a spare couple of uninflated ones laying around incase anyone fancies blowing one up, and I will of course challenge them to see how big they can get it.

I just love new year. The balloons, the opening champagne with a bang at midnight - Perfect

Comment

• b0f0s0f
              • Nov 2016

Sounds excellent, let us know how it goes! Maybe put some balloons on the couches or chairs (if there are any) so that if someone wants to sit down they have to move the balloons. Just a good way to force people to have to interact with them, and therefore a larger chance that they'll play with them.

Comment

• SusieDK
                • Dec 2017

Hi there,

My New Years Eve always has balloons in it as balloons are tradition in Denmark this evening. We will celebrate with our usual friends, and they usually decorate with balloons and also put some uninflated ones on the table. I am sure it will be great fun. I bring some balloons too in case I see a possibility to mix them in between the party balloons. The 14” balloons I will bring aren’t so much bigger than the party balloons when uninflated, so I can easily take one of my own to blow up. I might even be able to sneak a few onto the table as well. It is cool to watch People’s reactions when the balloons get so big before they finally pop. It is also so cool to show off by just blowing and blowing until they burst

Happy New Year
                Susie
                Last edited by SusieDK; 02-01-2018, 12:29. Reason: Correcting wrong words

Comment

Sounds like a great time! Happy New Year Susie!

Comment

• amac
                    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Claire123
                    My new year will definitely be going out with a bang!

We are having friends over to our flat for a party and I have decided to decorate. So plenty of balloons blown to their limit will be tied up and a couple on the floor which will no doubt get picked up at some point. Maybe a spare couple of uninflated ones laying around incase anyone fancies blowing one up, and I will of course challenge them to see how big they can get it.

I just love new year. The balloons, the opening champagne with a bang at midnight - Perfect
                    What time should I get there

Comment

• Nopops4me
                      • Jun 2015

We are now in the 24hours period when thousands upon thousands of the toys we play with in our own individual way will suffer and be burst into small shards, ripped, torn into shreds. Seems a waste but o well, it keeps the manufacturers in business making more. A Happy New Year to you all, enjoy your latex however you want.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                        • Nov 2016

I hope everyone comes back and posts their balloon experiences here tomorrow!

Comment

• srob2
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by SusieDK
                          Hi there,

My New Years Eve always has balloons in it as balloons are tradition in Denmark this evening. We will celebrate with our usual friends, and they usually decoration with balloons and also put some uninflated ones on the table. I am sure it will be great fun. I bring some balloons too in case I see a possibility to mix them in between the party balloons. The 14” balloons I will bring aren’t so much bigger than the party balloons when uninflated, so I can easily take one on my own to blow up. I might even be able to speak a few onto the table as well. It is cool to watch People’s reactions when the balloons get so big before they finally pop. It is also so cool to show off by just blowing and blowing until they burst

Happy New Year
                          Susie

Wow, I wish I could go to a party like that. Most adults won't pop balloons, either afraid or just think it is stupid. I can never get people into it, and get funny looks if I pop one.

Balloons do turn me on, especially if attractive girls are popping them. But they are fun to play with too, and I don't think many adults appreciate them.

Comment

• SusieDK
                            • Dec 2017

Re: Will new year be going out with a bang? - short report...

Hi there,

We had a great NYE with our friends. There were balloons for decoration, and when we came they weren’t blown up yet. As you can imagine I was happy to help During this I of course provoked the other wives (balloon blowing is mostly considered to be a female job) to also blow up their balloons, until they were ‘nice and big’, and inevitably some got blown up too much. I also sneaked in a 14” balloon I had brought with me from home and blev it up. They all watched nervously as the balloon got much bigger than the others. I acted as if I was so amazed that ‘one of the party balloons got so big and kept blowing more and more - telling them that I thought that maybe it could get even bigger and ‘I wonder how big it can get’ *giggles*. Apart from popping most of the decoration balloons during the evening (everybody popped some - not just me) there wasn’t more with balloons, but it was all fine. I definately had my fun

Happy New Year
                            Susie

Comment

• Slugamano
                              • Jul 2016

"balloon blowing is mostly considered to be a female job"

Nice country :-)...

Comment

• srob2
                                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by SusieDK
                                Hi there,

We had a great NYE with our friends. There were balloons for decoration, and when we came they weren’t blown up yet. As you can imagine I was happy to help During this I of course provoked the other wives (balloon blowing is mostly considered to be a female job) to also blow up their balloons, until they were ‘nice and big’, and inevitably some got blown up too much. I also sneaked in a 14” balloon I had brought with me from home and blev it up. They all watched nervously as the balloon got much bigger than the others. I acted as if I was so amazed that ‘one of the party balloons got so big and kept blowing more and more - telling them that I thought that maybe it could get even bigger and ‘I wonder how big it can get’ *giggles*. Apart from popping most of the decoration balloons during the evening (everybody popped some - not just me) there wasn’t more with balloons, but it was all fine. I definately had my fun

Happy New Year
                                Susie
                                You should take all 12" and sneak in some 9" that have already been blown up once (or 14"'s and 12", etc). People who take a small balloon will wonder why it isn't getting as big as the others - boom!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎