Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Popper12345
    • Jun 2018

Favorite B2P balloon??

What is everyone’s favorite balloon to do a blow to pop with? Personally, I like 17 inch tuftex balloons!
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Favorite B2P balloon??

16" Unique for me, though I usually chicken out before they pop. Lately I've blown to pop more 12" Uniques.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Belbal 14". Huge necks and always get bigger than you'd think.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by lyckr
        16" Unique for me, though I usually chicken out before they pop. Lately I've blown to pop more 12" Uniques.
        Are the 12" the same as the 16"? Not too hard to pop and not super loud?

Comment

• Popper12345
          • Jun 2018

I haven’t gotten to play with or pop any belbals yet, but they look amazinggggg

Comment

• OverTheTop
            • Dec 2013

I usually prefer Amscan balloons for popping in general. They're cheap (compared to cattex/tuftex/qualatex/etc), available in local party stores, and are strong enough that it's a fun challenge popping them. The 12" ones also neck really well.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by srob2
              Are the 12" the same as the 16"? Not too hard to pop and not super loud?
              They are quite similar I think. I rarely b2p balloons and I always wear earplugs, so the noise is a bit difficult to compare, but at least the pastel colors are easy to b2p. The crystal colors feels tougher and I feel like they get bigger. Haven't tried to b2p any of the crystals yet.

Comment

• Black_Bear
                • May 2013

Qualatex 16", preferably printed with a shorter neck and solid lip. They are easier to hold onto as the neck doesn't inflate quite as fully. They inflate just as big, but they get much tighter. I love when those ones are fully inflated right to my fingers but just keep going and going getting tighter and tighter until they explode. It's a really violent explosion. Very loud and makes a huge mess. The average amount of pieces from one ranges from 100 to over 1000.

Comment

• Juggalooner
                  • Sep 2018

16" Qualatex for me. Crystal colours...I love how big they can get...

Comment

• balloons
                    Balloon fun
                    • Apr 2017

17 inch tuff tex, they go BOOM

Comment

• Nittox
                      • Jan 2017

12 inch party balloons, and 14" belbals, love the sharpness of the bang i have to say

Comment

• Black_Bear
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by balloons
                        17 inch tuff tex, they go BOOM
                        All of them go boom in the end. Some like those and Qualatex 16" have a really violent boom.

Comment

• SusieDK
                          • Dec 2017

Hi there,

I like most medium sized balloons. They all have certain ‘benefits’. Sometimes I long for a balloon that gets really tight and pop with a loud and sharp bang like the Qualatex 11” or the Belbal 14” (12” Belbals are great too), other times am just aching for a big beautiful balloon like Tuftex 17”or 24”, and other times again it greatly appeals to me blowing up balloons of unknown brand, because I don’t have any experience with how big and how tight they will go, before they end up with a loud bang.
                          However if I were to choose one exact kind of balloon, I think Qualatex 16” (in crystal colors) would be the one. These balloons sort of have it all, when it comes to blowing up balloons until they pop: they get really big without taking all too long to blow up, their colors are so beautiful, they get very tight and burst with a loud bang into lots and lots of tiny shreds. What more could I wish for?
                          I think though, that after a while I would long for some of the other great balloons out there, maybe the 14” Belbals with the amazing neck, the 14” Tuftexs that get so incredibly big for their uninflated size, the super strong 18” Qualatex stuffing balloons, that really represent a tough challenge or actually whatever balloon that has something cool to it (which goes for most balloons BTW) - not to mention that ‘odd one out balloon’ that just keeps growing and growing far beyond what could ever be imagined. There are so many great balloons!

At the end I cannot help mentioning how much I wish the 14” Qualatex balloons hadn’t been discontinued. Those balloons were absolutely incredible I still have a few of them, but my balloons have a tendency to disappear, so the last ones will soon be no more. I still wonder why Qualatex stopped making them or rather why they didn’t sell enough of them to not keep producing them. They were just as pretty as the 16”ers, got almost as big, and they must have been very durable for decorations and such. Besides they got incredibly tight and popped with a deafening bang. Maybe they were too similar to their 16”ers, so that Qualatex just didn’t wanted to compete with themselves so to speak. No matter what it’s a shame that the 14” Qtex are no longer made. I even miss them more than their 24”ers, but I am quite sure that within ‘our circles’ the 24”ers have more ‘fans’ as they probably appeal(ed) to a broader variety of balloon preferences than ‘blow to poppers’ like me.

Well, I think I have already babbled enough about this, and I also know I have written about the same issue earlier, so I better end....

Thank you for having the patience to have read my posting this far

Sincerely
                          Susie
                          Last edited by SusieDK; 27-09-2018, 03:14. Reason: Correcting various mistakes.

Comment

• LoudPop
                            • Sep 2018

For me, the louder the better! So, Qualatex 11" and 16" are great because they normally get very tight before bursting. Love the shiny jewel tones. Fresh Tuftex 17" are very good too.

Comment

• ugurano
                              • Jan 2017

16 inch ballon im love it

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢