• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onemoreblow
    Master Over Inflator
    • Sep 2013

So who's single?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Last edited by onemoreblow; 29-09-2022, 02:44.
  • Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

Re: So who's single?

single straight male, yeah it feels that way sometimes, but as the saying goes "you never know who we all might meet"

Comment

• Micks101
      • Jan 2017

Straight single here too!

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

Single strait male

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Well I do go out & date regularly if I find I really like the person but technically I'm not in a relationship so I guess I fall into the category of single, straight male

Comment

• snh61
            • Sep 2017

I am a single too. For many years. And its bad.

And I am not even looking for a looner girl. I am just as excited by an active girls that like to have fun and sport.

Comment

• Tracy
              • May 2018

I've been in a relationship/married for longer than most of you have been alive

Forget about trying to find a partner who happens to share your fetish. Almost certainly won't happen. Find a person you desire and you trust (and who desires and trusts you), and when the time is right explain your "interest". Not in a way that's ashamed or defensive - and if you can't manage that, don't try. And also not in a way that suggests you are looking for your partner to be a prop for your play with the balloon (that should not be the true object of desire!). If you can manage that, my educated guess from being involved with these forums for almost a full generation is that your partner will at least be willing to give balloon-play a try or two.

Comment

• srob2
                • Dec 2017

I knew we wouldn't hear from a single female, but am surprised we heard from a female at all.

I am a single male not looking for someone who shares the balloon thing, although I will pop balloons just to see how women react. Some will have fun with this, most are scared, some are bored. Even if the balloon part never goes beyond this, just being playful and fun is important.

I agree the key is to find a person you desire and you trust and who desires and trusts you - but more importantly, someone you won't regret trusting later - thats the tricky part.
                Last edited by srob2; 30-06-2018, 23:56.

Comment

• frankfrank
                  Empathetic Harmonizer
                  • Feb 2018

Gay and single, but not really looking. If I were [English is strange, how the "plural TO BE" form is used in that tense] to get into a relationship, looner-or-not wouldn't matter. I find loonerism to be much better "solo" anyway.

I have looned with three different guys, with only the guy way east of me resulting in my own orgasm, but that's cool. Sensualities between the balloon/inflatable and the guy are actually in conflict. I'm much more likely to "shoot" alone; looning with another guy I'm usually gonna more gravitate toward the person.

After all, the balloons I can do alone. The PERSON, by definition, cannot happen if I'm alone...
                  People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• OverTheTop
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Tracy
                    I've been in a relationship/married for longer than most of you have been alive

Forget about trying to find a partner who happens to share your fetish. Almost certainly won't happen. Find a person you desire and you trust (and who desires and trusts you), and when the time is right explain your "interest". Not in a way that's ashamed or defensive - and if you can't manage that, don't try. And also not in a way that suggests you are looking for your partner to be a prop for your play with the balloon (that should not be the true object of desire!). If you can manage that, my educated guess from being involved with these forums for almost a full generation is that your partner will at least be willing to give balloon-play a try or two.
                    On the other hand, a balloon fetish forum does seem like the best place to find a partner who shares your interest :P

Comment

• frankfrank
                      Empathetic Harmonizer
                      • Feb 2018

Problem is, of course, your potential partner might be 6,000 miles away...
                      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                        • Oct 2017

Single, gay, South Wales.

Comment

• Gustovich
                          • Jan 2013

I am also single and straight I had a girlfriend a couple of years ago that did balloon stuff for me, it was great, but sex isn't everything.

Comment

• balloonpopper
                            • Nov 2016

Single, gay from Austria here

Comment

• lionlooner
                              • Apr 2016

Single and gay also. The dream would be to find a guy whos into all this and then some, but it's not that easy haha.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎