Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riftwing
    • Jun 2017

Re: Sleeping on inflatables

I have lots of photos of my stuff! Anything in particular you want to see, or just general photos of my collection?

I am going away for work again this Friday and I am thinking of taking a toy or two with me again as I had so much fun last time with my shiny red fox ride on! I have literally just received a shiny pink dolphin from Horseplay so I might take her wirh a view to cuddling in bed.

Comment

• Biginflationist
      Passion for expansion
      • May 2017

I'm open, general photos are good! I'd be interested to see your collection (And maybe put a photo album together on your page, instead of posting on this topic).

Also, let me know if you try sleeping with one of your inflatables. It's very much fun!

Comment

• Wolfly
        • Apr 2016

Last night I decided to sleep with my Intex whale which I had about half inflated. Slept pretty good. I woke up and laid on its belly, it was really comfortable because the fins where nice and full holding me in place. The only problem is you can roll off and since I have a twin sized bed its either hit a wall or fall off.

Comment

• Biginflationist
          Passion for expansion
          • May 2017

Nice, good you enjoyed it! Any plans to do it again?

Comment

• Wolfly
            • Apr 2016

I'm going to sleep with it, I just won't lay on it. But I'll keep it against the wall so I won't hit the wall when I toss and turn. Twin sized beds suck,especially if your 6 foot

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Wow, big inflationist! How did you not jizz all over that big ball over night!
              As for me i love sleeping on inflatables. I sleep on an intex, double tier inflatable airbed with it's patented "air lock" ; guaranteed no leaks from the factory! It's wonderful! It has its own built in air pump. Just plug it into the wall & blow her up! But my problem is i have it ALWAYS over inflated super tight, but luckily im a slender person & i don't weigh much...but man,oh,man has that thing stretched over the months! Its sooo much bigger than when i first got it! All the warnings & safety instructions written on the side are all stretched & distorted from over inflation! It's like sleeping on a big balloon! It even looks like a big balloon,lol! I freakin love it! I hope it doesn't spring a leak! But part of the fun is not knowing if & when my bed is gonna pop! I've had it for about 6 months over inflated & so far so good! No leaks yet!
              One thing is for sure...it is definitely difficult to sleep sometimes with a constant, raging boner in my pants...but i guess that's part of the fun!

Comment

• loonerdude44
                Inflatable Enthusiast
                • Oct 2017

Although I only have one (Layla), I don't sleep on her per say (if I tried she'd probably break ), but she lies on top of me, so I can just feel her smooth vinyl, stroke her and hear her squeaks of joy, or just hug or talk because I'm that lonely and antisocial. The only problem is I'm rock hard most of the time because of it. Perhaps I will try lying on her for a change, just deflating her a bit, but her dorsal fin is always in the way.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                  • Nov 2017

I like to sleep on Ayru. Her back is HUGE and super comfortable for sleeping on.

httos://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13958208_1124900877584941_2781069220260557955_o.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=11ea00c7b5630c4c0a29e1e3a4dd de68&oe=5AC505AA

Comment

• vuur2
                    • Dec 2017

I like sleeping on inflatables too! ^^

Especially when they're inflated as tight as possible!
                    Ofcourse a lot of them pop or start leaking, which is horrible.
                    But with less air in them, it's less fun...
                    The problem is that I can't sleep because I'm excited when trying to sleep, although sometimes I fall asleep accidentally when I don't plan to do so

Bubble Boy :P , do you have pictures of the airbed you're talking about?
                    I'd really want to do what you've been doing the last several months!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• vuur2
                          • Dec 2017

Haha, wow!!
                          That one has really stretched indeed!
                          The warnings aren't that much distorted though.
                          Do you remember which exact model it was?
                          Maybe I can get one too! ^^

Comment

• Biginflationist
                            Passion for expansion
                            • May 2017

Impressive!!

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                              As for the model of airbed: It is an Intex double tier, twin size airbed i purchased off eBay.
                              I'm sure you can still find them on there I hope that helps! They are great airbeds, indeed!

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
                                • Oct 2019

As someone pushing 6’4 and 320 pounds, my options for lying on things is VERY limited. I don’t normally lie on balloons or toys unless I very much intend the fun to end with a bang

That said, I do sometimes cuddle inflatable toys in bed. Normally something like a novelty toy, like the kind you can win at carnivals or find as stuffers in gift baskets. They normally have a lot of give for hugging, and they’re very cute, which I personally find quite fun.

This is one of my newest toys, which I’ve named Veronica. She came in a package with two other toys like her, but unfortunately her sister toy, April, split a seam

Image 0-FBB1-BF2-F7-B4-41-CF-8735-D900-B6108-BBD hosted in ImgBB
                                Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎