X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Camen blows up balloons

Carmen Valentina blows up balloons just for you! She tries to blow to pop but she blows it up so big she only has to move and the balloon pops and scares her! What a sweet scared looner

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...enVballoon.gif

Carmen Valentina blows up balloons just for you! She tries to blow to pop but she blows it up so big she only has to move and the balloon pops and scares her! What a sweet scared looner!

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

footjob

Belle blows 2 transparent balloons with her mouth, playing with her feet on the balloons and pressing and kneading them gently. When the balloons reach a nice size, they start kicking the balloons properly. But they should not break. Belle presses the air out with her feet, so that the balloons nestle like shoes around her feet.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco.../popped028.gif

Belle pustet 2 transparente Ballons mit dem Mund auf und spielt dabei schon mit ihren Füßen an den Ballons und drückt und knetet sie sanft. Wenn d. Ballons eine schöne Größe erreicht haben, beginnt sie d. Ballons richtig kräftig zu treten. Aber sie sollen nicht kaputt gehen. Belle presst d. Luft mit ihren Füßen heraus, so dass sich d. Ballons wie Schuhe um ihre Füße schmiegen. Belle blows 2 transparent balloons with her mouth, playing with her feet on the balloons and pressing and kneading them gently. When the balloons reach a nice size, they start kicking the balloons properly. But they should not break. Belle presses the air out with her feet, so that the balloons nestle like shoes around her feet.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

B2p on an Art Student's Panties! Layla Moore shows Sherry Bomb

Layla Moore rushed home to show her friend Sherry Bomb her latest and greatest work of latex art, to discover that it was RUINED! Sherry sees how distraught her friend is and asks if she could help her with a new piece. Layla convinces her naive freshman friend that she could help make this one "even better"! Layla has Sherry sit down and spread her legs wide open, so she can inflate a 17" balloon to its maximum capacity, against the crotch of her panties...For art!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...b2p%20giff.gif

Layla Moore rushed home to show her friend Sherry Bomb her latest and greatest work of latex art, to discover that it was RUINED! Sherry sees how distraught her friend is and asks if she could help her with a new piece. Layla convinces her naive freshman friend that she could help make this one "even better"! Layla has Sherry sit down and spread her legs wide open, so she can inflate a 17" balloon to its maximum capacity, against the crotch of her panties...For art!For the sake of art Sherry agrees and has Layla inflate the large loon against her panty covered pussy. Feeling her warm breath and the latex expanding against her inner thighs and her crotch, you can see her get excited. Layla is excited, too... So much that she gives it a bit too much air, and POP! It explodes on Sherry's pussy. Scaring her, and maybe turning her on a bit. Trying to act cool, because it's for art and not sexual pleasure, she tries to act normal in front of the serious artist, Layla. Beginning another try at her "art", Layla tries to attain the perfection of her previous work. Sherry is willing to help by keeping the balloon still while it is inflated against her crotch. Breath after hot breath, the balloon is stretched tight and almost perfect when...POP! Ruined again... Layla decides that 3 times a charm and proceeds to inflate ANOTHER balloon on the crotch of Sherry's panties.Layla tries to keep herself under control but her true colors show when the 3rd and final balloon pops on her schoolmates pussy! This time though, it is Layla who is in for the shock... All of that hot breath and popping on her pussy must have done "something" to Sherry Bomb, as she runs out of the room all embarrassed.Layla thinks to herself...Maybe I created another looner! Interested in a custom? Email me for details!

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Kelly Pops Balloons

Kelly puts on jean shorts and back for more balloon popping action!! Here she practices her sexy butt motion as balloons are popped with her booty and some with finger nails. They are loud as they burst into pieces. One by one, Kelly sits and bounces slowly, testing her weight on the colorful balloons. She finds a few are able to handle more of her hard bouncing while others pop immediately but in the end, all the balloons are popped.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...BalsPopMP4.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

TOTAL ECSTASY (balloons)

The hot blonde big boobs Andressa and the sweet sexy blonde Lavinia are playing with balloons to excite each other. The bitches loves to kisses, pussy eating, pussy rubbing, tribadism with balloons. They are so horny and slut!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...413%20full.gif

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Celeste's Balloon Blow-to-Pop in Public

Celeste is outdoors in public and blows up a large clear balloon until it explodes with a massive loud bang.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...es/cbbtpip.jpg

Celeste is outdoors in public and blows up a large clear balloon until it explodes with a massive loud bang. The clip is filmed in 4k (3840x2160 resolution) and has been MP4/.H264 encoded for high quality. Running time is 2:21 minutes.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Three girl balloon fun

Watch Taylor, Katie and Mandy huff and puff to blow up some balloons!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20063713.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

A Little Bird's Snack

Surprisingly enough, this only works in the favour of the clip. The way she learns to jump on them, harder and higher is adorable, and combined with her squeaks of struggling and disappointment when the toys stay intact that makes for one sweet combination. She really wants to do pure sitpops, but ends up having to help herself with her nails a couple of times. Opal's reactions when the balloons pop are precious, as she smiles and laughs, true and open, just like Kotori is. Watch this clip if you want to see her try the atac while you're dying to protec!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lbird-gif1.gif

Pink and orange balloons all around, Kotori is ready to show her popping skills once again. It's time for some very awkward sitpopping and nailpopping, as this was Opal's second video ever, and she wasn't sure how hard to bounce on the balloons.Surprisingly enough, this only works in the favour of the clip. The way she learns to jump on them, harder and higher is adorable, and combined with her squeaks of struggling and disappointment when the toys stay intact that makes for one sweet combination. She really wants to do pure sitpops, but ends up having to help herself with her nails a couple of times. Opal's reactions when the balloons pop are precious, as she smiles and laughs, true and open, just like Kotori is. Watch this clip if you want to see her try the atac while you're to protec!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

LOONER POPPING BALLOONS

I go crazy on four huge balloons, popping each one underneath my bouncing ass as my perfect tits shake. Watch each balloon pop in real time and in slow motion--an awesome and fun show for any looner. This is not a b2p, but does include lots of popping.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...es/Balloon.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

A Very Serious B2P Contest

This is a blow to pop contest with very serious consequences for the loser because the loser will be blown up until they pop!!! A look of terror comes across Galas' face as she hears the loud BANG! of Ria's balloon... Galas protests as Ria forces the tube into Galas' mouth and starts pumping and pumping and pumping until BOOM! Galas was inflated to pop!!! Ria is the delighted winner and ends by bouncing to pop the rest of the balloons in the room. Balloons popped in this clip include two pink Q24 balloons and 2 Unique 16"

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...PContestbi.gif

This is a blow to pop contest with very serious consequences for the loser because the loser will be blown up until they pop!!!  A look of terror comes across Galas' face as she hears the loud BANG! of Ria's balloon...  Galas protests as Ria the tube into Galas' mouth and starts pumping and pumping and pumping until BOOM! Galas was inflated to pop!!!  Ria is the delighted winner and ends by bouncing to pop the rest of the balloons in the room.  Balloons popped in this clip include two pink Q24 balloons and 2 Unique 16"(Want to order your own custom video? Email me at my email address at top www . . com ) @GalasXXX

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Big black balloon

A big black balloon for this wet video session ... I swell it, I ride it, until I comes in a very wet and visible squirting orgasm ... at the end I lick my hands and the black balloon ... you would not like it lick it too?

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...inflatable.gif

A big black balloon for this wet video session ... I swell it, I ride it, until I comes in a very wet and visible squirting orgasm ... at the end I lick my hands and the black balloon ... you would not like it lick it too?

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Naked Balloon Twisting & Popping

I have hundreds if not thousands of 160 & 260 size balloons to twist whatever I feel like but as you hopefully know by now, i must pop balloons nomatter how big or small. I have a handy air compressor hose and I have never inflated to pop these types of balloons before so i get right to it. I blow2pop the 1st and it surprises me on how loud and ear peircing the sound is, but that doesn't stop me from popping more and more by means of too much air inflation. Once I burst several, I decide to show you a bit of my twisting ability...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...stnudepop2.gif

I have hundreds if not thousands of 160 & 260 size balloons to twist whatever I feel like but as you hopefully know by now, i must pop balloons nomatter how big or small. I have a handy air compressor hose and I have never inflated to pop these types of balloons before so i get right to it. I blow2pop the 1st and it surprises me on how loud and ear peircing the sound is, but that doesn't stop me from popping more and more by means of too much air inflation. Once I burst several, I decide to show you a bit of my twisting ability. I make you a pretty pathetic looking flower and you dont like and it and i get a bit frustrated so i stomp on it and pop the suker to bits for not appreciating my handy work. I inflate2pop a few more but i see you want me to make you something else from these long balloons. So I make you a hat. You instantly are not pleased so I used my long sharp fingernails to destroy this too. Looks like you dont get anything but a bunch of shards instead of a Faythfully made balloon design. You really should start appreciating my effort and maybe next time I will make something you are happy with other than destroyed balloons and shards. I mean how often do you get a naked woman making you balloon toys?

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Alla inflates a balloon with her mouth and it suddenly flies away and bursts on the ground

Alla swings on the swings and inflates a balloon 16 inches with her mouth!!! Suddenly, a balloon POPs out of your hand and flies away!!! He POP on the ground!!! Alla upset!!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco..._images/30.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

POP with Kitty Come

Your little Kitty is very turned on with all of the balloons you have blown up for her. The least she can do is give you a show while you are away. She bounces, squeezes, and grinds her sexy ginger ass and pussy all over the latex loons you love! Sitting to pop is her favorite game thanks to you!! Now that she is having fun it is her turn tell you just they way she wants you to stroke while she bounces away... Daddy, you have one dirty little looner girl who can't wait to pop that well necked q24 you left for her!! Can you wait to pop along with her?? Listen to your little girl, Daddy!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ty%20gifff.gif

Your little Kitty is very turned on with all of the balloons you have blown up for her. The least she can do is give you a show while you are away. She bounces, squeezes, and grinds her sexy ginger ass and pussy all over the latex loons you love! Sitting to pop is her favorite game thanks to you!! Now that she is having fun it is her turn tell you just they way she wants you to stroke while she bounces away... Step-Daddy, you have one dirty little looner girl who can't wait to pop that well necked q24 you left for her!! Can you wait to pop along with her?? Listen to your, Step-Daddy!! Email about customs!!

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Jay Taylor (Balloon Clean Up)

Party clean up is the worst, now that the bridal shower is over bridesmaids Sonia Harcourt and Jay Taylor are surrounded by white, purple and pink latex balloons. They figure the best way to clean them all up… popping them. And the best way to pop balloons is to bounce on them with their booties. The balloons prove difficult, they stretch and contort and finally a loud pop! They repeat the process popping balloon after balloon using just their bodies.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...Clean_Up_4.png

Party clean up is the worst, now that the bridal shower is over bridesmaids Sonia Harcourt and Jay Taylor are  surrounded by white, purple and pink latex balloons. They figure the best way to clean them all up… popping them. And the best way to pop balloons is to bounce on them with their booties. The balloons prove difficult, they stretch and contort and finally a loud pop! They repeat the process popping balloon after balloon using just their bodies.  WMV

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎