X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Gave writing a try...

There's been a drought recently regarding art and stories (or at least, stuff that rubs me the right way) so I have writing a try. Give it a read, tell me what you think.

Bigger is good, but burst is better!
  • Magus Wolf
    • Jul 2014

Re: Gave writing a try...

Awesome, hot story you wrote there! The content is excellent, and your descriptiveness regarding what's going on is very good! There were a few grammatical errors ("Fiendish" should have been "Fiendishly") but I think most readers would be too turned on by the content of the story to even notice! I would definitely read a part 2 if you were to write one. Also, I have to say, your forum signature is awesome!

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

Thank you for the kind words. I really should have done some proofreading (or have someone else do it, fresh eyes do it better I suppose) But glad you liked it none the less. Would there be anything in particular you would enjoy happening in a second part of that story?

Comment

• cgrocarlos
        • Oct 2011

Very nice! Not particularly my own personal fetish but it was a fun read, I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

Might as well use this thread again, rather than making a new one. Wrote another story, tell me what you think.

Comment

• Banzure
            Inflater of Dolls
            • Feb 2013

Posted a story, a girl friend of mine wrote me a while ago, about time I get back to doing some writing, her story inspired me, working on something new, but for now, here's this: http://banzure.deviantart.com/art/Wo...atch-535381890

Comment

• Banzure
              Inflater of Dolls
              • Feb 2013

I did a story again, was in the mood and had dream a few days ago, finally got it turned into words, give it a read if you want: http://banzure.deviantart.com/art/Bi...-big-635095872

Still need to sort out grammar and such, will get around to that eventually :P

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍