• Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the Forum vuur2

Comment

• Barcelona33
      • Sep 2017

Greetings to all new people, welcome, do not be shy and write.
      Having said that
      I have to admit that you have raised my curiosity, can you explain this a bit?
      Originally posted by vuur2
      Since I don't have a real home, I stash all my toys at my best friend's house, and I also inflate and play with them at his place when he's not at home.
      if it does not bother him to ask about it

Comment

• SusieDK
        • Dec 2017

Hello, I am new to this forum. I will try to write a short introduction:

I am a Danish woman, happily married, and we have two “kids”, who are both grown and no longer live at home. I am a school teacher and teach 14 to 17 year olds. Apart from this with balloons I am very much like most women; if you passed me in the street or talked with me you would never notice anything out of the ordinary (I think). I like playing guitar, cooking, reading, riding my motorbike and a bunch of other things, but the reason I joined this forum is of course my rather special feelings about balloons:

It started when I was only little where I got terrified by a balloon that popped. It was actually the first balloon I had ever had - and had ever seen. This lead to me becoming completely phobic about balloons, and I would do almost anything to avoid them. However some strange kind of fascination slowly blended into my fear, and I cautiously tried to blow up balloons myself to become as ‘brave’ as everybody else seemed to be. This practising went on for years, and very slowly I made some progress, even though I was still very nervous. It also felt good in some odd way though, because there was very much excitement to it, and I felt very brave by daring to blow up balloons bigger and bigger (though not really big). I still got almost unbearably scared whenever others had balloons though. Then at some point during my early teens an even stranger feeling showed up as I started to get turned on, whenever I practised/played with balloons. This felt so very good, and I couldn’t help doing it over and over. However it also worried me terribly as I knew it was not normal, and I even got the idea that I was kind of mentally sick. This did not stop me from ‘playing’ with balloons - it just made me even more keen on keeping everything with balloons totally secret.

As so many others I thought there were nobody else who had similar feelings about balloons, and it was a great relief to find out I was not alone.

I would very much like to discuss balloons, these strange feelings they stir up and how these things have developed with whoever might be interested.

I think I better end here.....

Sincerely
        Susie

PS. Please forgive bad language and spelling mistakes. English is a foreign language to me.

Comment

• vuur2
          • Dec 2017

Well, I don't have my own apartment or room or anything.
          For the last few years, I sleep at friends' places, on the couch or a spare mattress.
          So you could say I'm homeless?
          Luckily I have some great friends who take care of me very well

About the balloons and inflatables:
          My best friend does have an apartment, and I have my own key so I can enter and leave whenever I want to.
          I have some boxes and a cupboard full of balloons and inflatables there, and he doesn't mind me taking some of his space.
          So when he's not at home, I can do whatever I want
          I can even leave my toys fully inflated.
          He doesn't do anything with them.
          Although he starts complaining a bit when the bedroom is completely filled so he can't reach his bed anymore

He knows about my fetish, and he doesn't mind me having a 'session' at his place
          It's been like this for years now, even when he moved to another apartment.
          I and my stuff just moved along with him.
          I'm very grateful to him for that!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

That's wonderful to hear that you have great, supportive friends, vuur2
            Having a great circle of friends is a real treasure, truely one of the best things in life!
            ......And also be sure to always remember that you forever have a home here too

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
              • Jul 2017

Hi yuur

Comment

• Balloon Boy
                • Dec 2017

Hello everyone,

First a happy new year

I am 32 years old and I come from the Netherlands. I have come to this forum to exchange experiences with fellow looner. Throughout my life I have been afraid of the sound of fireworks, balloons and other bangs. I wanted to get rid of this a few years ago and read an interesting piece about exposing yourself to your fear. Because of this I started to buy balloons and very carefully inflate a little bit, then bigger and finally a knot in it! I got it hot and cold at the same time! I had a balloon with a knot in it could only pop through! this had to happen under the covers I let my first balloon pop, which is a relief but also an excitement! Hereafter much more practiced and now I let balloons just pop if I want!

Furthermore I am a normal man likes to be busy with cars to go into the pub for a beer and occasionally put some francy food on the table.
                I hope to get in touch with fellow blowers earner and exchange experiences!

Greetings,
                Balloon Boy

Comment

• pinklooner
                  • Jan 2018

Hi to all looners there,

happy new year, i knew this forum just a few days ago and i decide to start my year with a great leap, so i join in.
                  I like that open minded community, so as yours seen, i choose the nick pinkloon because i like so much than others this colour of balloons, I'm not usually share so much personal details for my privacy reasons.

I'm a looner who need to hide their real identity, cause, just like many of us, i'm so sensible and i need to find people can't judge or laugh about that, i think this is the good place to talk about of that.

I'm a straight male who is not a teenager anymore, so, now i understand so much better my feelings and a looning

I live in Italy, it seem to me already a good place to buy balloons, but i never have notice about anothers italian looners before this forum, except obviously the ITALOON producer.

So now i'm here to talk and know all of yours, i hope to help let this place happy and confortable.

Sorry for my not skilled english and apologize me if i bored someone with this long post.

Happy looning to everyone and nice to meet yours

Comment

• Sueco
                    • Jan 2018

Hello everyone!

I’m 28 years of old. Living togheter with my wonderful soon-to-be wife. I’ve known about my special interest for balloons from an early age and today keep playing and popping as often as I can. My wife is very acceptable och balloons are part of our sex life. I am a popper and love both smell and sound of quality balloons.

Comment

• sym
                      • Jul 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm 32 years old straight male from Hungary, but I live in Vienna, Austria. I'm into inflatables, latex clothes (on women only) and ballons (in this order of importance) since my childhood. I'm semi-popper and a collector. This means, I don't pop my inflatables directly. I like if someone else pops them for me or if the inflates pop in a situarion that is out of my control. I always repair the inflatables, so I have now more than 400 pieces, from the small beachballs to the 3m IW orca. With the balloons is the situation different. I don't like the loud sound of the popping. I mostly inflate them only for secondary toys.

I'm looking forward to find new friends here!

I whish a happy new year to all of you!

Sym

Comment

• Danishlooner
                        • Jan 2018

Halløjsa! Fedt at se endnu en dansker! Der er alt for få danske looners 😀

Comment

• dansmith98
                          • Jan 2018

Hey everyone. I have had a balloon fetish for about 5 years. I was so scared of balloons as a kid when they popped. But I love to pop balloons now, even if it still scares me a bit. I want to find a partner who is willing to engage in sex using balloons, in the northern VA area. If any girls out there are looking for a balloon guy in VA hit me up. Gotta pop balloons to orgasm!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by dansmith98
                            Hey everyone. I have had a balloon fetish for about 5 years. I was so scared of balloons as a kid when they popped. But I love to pop balloons now, even if it still scares me a bit. I want to find a partner who is willing to engage in sex using balloons, in the northern VA area. If any girls out there are looking for a balloon guy in VA hit me up. Gotta pop balloons to orgasm!
                            Dang too bad you said girls. In VA here too and looking for balloon guys myself. Welcome aboard tho.

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                              • Jan 2018

Hello guys!
                              I'm new to this site, but been a looner for a long time.
                              I live in Norway, and I'm 30 years old. I love to pop balloons in most fashions, and try to have at least one good session a week.really like the Sempertex 12" balloons, and qualatex from 16" and up.
                              In the early days I was really phobic about balloons, but kind if grew out of it and started to really enjoy the popping part
                              I'm also lucky enough to be the balloon man at work, and gets to do all balloon decorating - and of course popping afterwards

Comment

• freetofloat
                                • Jan 2018

Hello all, happy to be aboard. Some may remember me as the oft mentioned partner-in-crime to the vinylrider. Non popper, with an appreciation for generally anything inflatable, especially pool toys i.e..boats, swim rings, air mattresses/air beds, orcas, and the occasional waterslide or bouncy castle. Including pvc/latex.
                                Slowly building my collection.

I've had many years of joy, lots of new ideas.

Being near or in the water swimming, especially with an inflatable, is the perfect day. Interested lately in videoing some of my exploits.

Look forward to my time here and meeting you.

Cheers!
                                Last edited by freetofloat; 15-01-2018, 06:46.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎