Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kosmos
    • May 2017

Long time lurker

Hello everyone,i briefly introduced myself in the hello and welcome thread sticky, but felt it wasn't a full intro to me. i decided to make an account here because if there is one thing i like it's looking at tight balloons even if it is far away.

I am pretty phobic but can blow up balloons if no one is around me.

Im from the southern part of the US,
    i like qualatex 24",partymate(qualatex brand) pastel silk type balloons (metallic but not too much, the sizes i could get on those were huge)
    CTI Punchballs 22" (the famous one's no one can find,and there's a there's a small story behind me trying to find some ,i managed to hoard as many as i could in stock but i only have a couple left)
    qualatex 12' neon colors.

I do like my fursona,furries,furry fandom,balloons too mixed together.Pregnancy is also not a fetish for me but i really do like pregnant women.

I really like this group cause its a place where anyone can express themselves,and share experiences with like minded people ,i hope to get to know people here and have fun.
    Last edited by kosmos; 28-05-2017, 05:20.
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Long time lurker

Welcome! I do have a pregnancy fetish but a natural pregnancy, not the extreme body inflation kind. In addition/coupled with my balloon and beachball fetish. I'm not super into furrie or anime type stuff but enjoy pics where there is balloon and/or pregnancy included.

This group is very open minded which I like because as a guy I am more girly when it comes to balloons. Love bright pinks and blues! You will enjoy it here, I personally was a long tume lurker because im very privat. But opening up to the group has been refreshing!

Comment

• ukiwa_love
      • May 2017

Hi! I love anime too, especially anime swimming ring. Do you have some?

And BTW, nice to meet you!

Comment

• kosmos
        • May 2017

Originally posted by ukiwa_love
        Hi! I love anime too, especially anime swimming ring. Do you have some?

And BTW, nice to meet you!
        thanks, and i wish the anime print balloons i love, plus the inflatables with anime prints on it are awesome too..

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎