Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

The longest time you have had a blown up balloon

I like to have balloons around and I had a balloon which lasted about 6 moths inflated, it was a light blue 36" incher, it popped because I got a bit too excited when it squeaked loudly after a session and I was placing it on my wardrobe, I started to pinch it more and more until its demise. Poor balloon, it was really stretched and soft.
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely
  • Big Balloons!
    • Jul 2016

Re: The longest time you have had a blown up balloon

Usually I untie mine so they don't get overly stretched in time, though sometimes I've struggled and left some. I've had a 16 incher hidden away that's slowly deflated over what is probably a few months, I think that's my longest surviving inflated balloon.

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Hmm, not sure about inflated. I've kept some larger ones (GLs and such) blown up for months at a time before, but I'm not sure exactly how long. Nowadays I usually just deflate them for later.

Comment

• AuroraFox
        • Nov 2015

Probably not more than a week or two. I never tie mine, always just twist the ends, so I always get the itch to add more and more air later on.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
          • Feb 2017

A month, however it was just a normal balloon nothing special, back when I was 14 it was one of those balloons on the plastic sticks you get from the mall I managed to convince my mom I wanted to take it home from sears had the logo on it, its great that nobody else touched that thing, I would take that thing into the washroom with me when nobody was looking and then when nobody was looking I would put it back under the kitchen table where everyone in the house knew it was how ever didnt care to get rid of it. That balloon stayed well inflated for a while it was still shiny but then my sister found it and ran it over with the vaccume cleaner for fun. I wish i knew what kind of balloon that was it really did put up a fight against the vaccume cleaner. The vaccume cleaner had to bite it three time before eating the balloon.

Comment

• iguessimalooner
            • Dec 2017

Maybe a month or 2 with a China 36". It just popped out of no where in my room, probably from oxidizing for too long. It was a great riding partner though.
            Texas y'all.

Comment

• BYGavia
              • Dec 2017

A green "happy birthday" balloon when I was a kid. Lasted something like 6-7 months I believe. I remember hugging, probably squeezing it a lot too.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Sometimes I'll leave a Tuff-Tex 17"er or a 24"er inflated to roll around my carpet for days at a time...depending on how much i go back to playing with it, sometimes the balloon can last for weeks before it will finally give in

Speaking of which, I think I'll go & blow up a TT-24 right now & leave it inflated for a while & see how long it will last! I'm gonna be super tempted to loon with it so I'll give it a couple days at the most

Comment

• Trickey1066
                  • Jul 2017

I have a Belbal 24" that must be coming up to 9 months and still going strong and can still hold all my weight

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                    • Jun 2015

i'd say a week, i had a nice blue 36inch quatalex balloon. i had around for when i went to bed to lie down on top of it and maybe slowly add more air to it

Comment

• Nonpop25
                      • Sep 2018

Mine last a few weeks, my gf knows I like balloons and is typically ok with them being around but occasionally wants to clean some of them out which is rough

Comment

• Seasidelad
                        • Sep 2018

The longest I kept a balloon was over a year. It was a free one from the mall and was the biggest one it was blown to the max maybe a 12 inch. As it softened I squeezed and kept it until it was the size of tennis ball. I wanted to how long it would last as the one before only stayed up for seventeen weeks.

Comment

• oscar92070
                          • Aug 2018

I currently have two Rifco GL900 and GL1200 used as temporary benches inflated for over 1 year and one Gummiwerk 82 I use as a bouncy lounge for almost two years. I put Super Hi-Float in them before inflating and made sure that there are no creases in between the rubber and the balloon clip. This allows the balloon to stay inflated with air for an extremely long time and by storing them in a climate controlled room with no windows, there is also almost no oxidization.

Comment

• Loon119
                            • Jun 2018

I have three
                            A red unique 16 which has been going since I went on holiday back in September. It's been in a caravan, two car rides, humped several times, squeezed and cuddled hard through the throes of passion and is still going although about 10 inches now. It's sister exactly the same, she was used as part of a photo shoot with the wife's foot pushed into it through to the floor and several humping sessions.
                            Number 2 is the "unpoppable" as we have named it.
                            Oil, humping, wife has sat in it, clawed, squeezed, foot into it, hands into it, blown to the max, and is still 14 inch and going strong.
                            Number 3 is also insane another unique 16 in orange.
                            Humped, sat on by both of us, squeezed, clawed, oiled, and several times used as a kind of threat balloon where ethe wife has blown it up to the max to make me cum quickly and it has gone past it's 16" to at least 26" or more and is still going strong and no weak spot

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2018

The longest ones I've had up, were either an air-filled arch, made up of about 144 x 12" Qualatex rounds, that stayed up in my living room for a year. Failing that, I have a 36" air-filled round blue balloon (of an unknown brand) from December 2017. It's now December 2018!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎