• RasaDaana
    • Feb 2014

Re: Sight or Feel?

Say more!

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

The way the rubber feels against my skin is just unbelievable to me. I love getting a big soft balloon and just sitting in naked feeling it against me as well as watching it bulge out around me. Inflatables are especially good for this for me though. When I see the PVC get nice and tight and shiny it turns me on like nothing else, so I often overinflated my inflatables. This has lead to some on fortunate events though (I'm a non popper and since I live with my parents it's hard to get new inflatables) so now my girlfriend regulates my over-inflating and tells me when I should stop. As for the feel, it all depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I love using a nice, matte finish inflatable because I slide across it so easily. But other times I prefer the glossy finish because of the way it tugs at my skin and squeaks.

Comment

• inflatablelover21
        • Jun 2015

i like the feel of the balloons on my skin it feels good and or any inflatables does.

Comment

• Danman1987
          • Nov 2012

If I need to choose I would say the feel. Nothing is better than a balloon pressed against your body. Especially when you are in a small space the balloons are forced to press to your body and you can't go anywhere.

Comment

• Anamus
            • Aug 2015

Between the choices of sight and feel, I would definitely go with sight. I have not really experimented with the feel aspect though but would be interested in trying some of the things mentioned in earlier posts.

If you add sound to the mix, I would choose that over both. I find if I close my eyes when a girl is inflating them and I cannot see how big they are getting it adds a lot of excitement for me. Also if were both sitting up and her legs are wrapped around my waste I will sometimes kiss her neck or chest what ever feels better at the time and I can hear every breath she is pushing in to the balloon.

Drives me absolutely crazy.

Comment

• bigballcollector
              • Mar 2017

Feel them stretch under your weight and play with them. Years ago I found a bouquet of 9 about 14" balloons, I could say I "found" since they were hanging from a store entrance and that size of balloons are rare to be seen as decoration, I took them, hugged and squeezed them all the way utill I got to the warehouse I used to "work". I was around 16 years old and I was scared of taking balloons home, I do not know why, there I played the balloons, they were so stretchy and enjoyable that I spent an hour enjoying those balloons, unfortunately they had to go, I searched my key and started to stab the balloons with it one by one, I felt so excited that there were no moans about the popped balloons once I got home.
              Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• thevinylrider2
                • Apr 2017

Both for me. And diff colors have diff feels I find, with shiny finish being least favorite. Certain colors arouse more---black, orange and yellow being top , with deep blue and clear being next.

Comment

• KeepItSecret
                  • Nov 2017

Sight, fully inflated or being inflated by opposite sex.

Feel when blown up hard.

I'll throw in smell next.

Comment

• LuckyLooner
                    • Oct 2017

How they feel is the most important for me. But how they look is important too. I love sitting on, riding, and humping a nice tight balloon. And I love to watch the neck bulge when I put weight on them.

One thing I've always loved is when I find a balloon that's been inflated for decoration and it's been around long enough to oxidize. When you sit on it and the neck bulges for the first time the neck itself is all new and shiny. I love that.

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

I love a softly inflated balloon to be honest. Nearly full, but soft enough to give it a bit of give when riden on.

For as long as I can remember though I was always attracted to old balloons that were starting to loose air. I loved (and still enjoy watching a balloon slowly deflate) all the little creases and wrinkles appear as the latex relaxes as it deflates down.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                        • Nov 2016

Looks matter more to me, I developed my balloon fetish long before I was brave enough to touch them (I was extremely phobic).

Comment

• Micks101
                          • Jan 2017

Very difficult choice for me, I love the sight of balloons but also playing around with them. Certain brands feel like skin and there is no better feeling!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I've definitely been aroused by the sight alone of balloons as well as inflatables...but nothing compares to the feel & smell!

Comment

• BYGavia
                              • Dec 2017

While I love watching someone blow up a soft, delicate balloon, I prefer the feeling of a balloon that can take some rough play. Though delicate balloons can also feel amazing on bare skin.

Comment

• scuba
                                • Jan 2017

I would say feel and smell
                                Especially rubber feeling is a huge turn on for me. That's also one of the reasons that I love wearing latex clothes
                                The smell of a new balloon or a new latex suit is also a huge turn on for me.
                                I like to wear my Russian Gp5 gasmask and inflate a GL1200 and then place the neck of the balloon over the filter inlet.
                                The smell of the air blown into the mask from the balloon is sooo nice.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎