Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Most unusual thing you've tried doing

What's the most unusual thing you've tried doing with a balloon? Mine was something I posted in another thread, I tried sticking my dick into a balloon. It fit inside a 17 inch balloon I bought. (These have an unusually short neck, so it was perfect.) I used my legs to help rub against myself.
  • Seasider
    • Jan 2016

Re: Most unusual thing you've tried doing

I quite enjoy filling the bath up with inflated bAlloons (no water though) as I enjoy the balloons being contained around me, feels amazing. I don't know how unusual that is on the scale of unusualness!!

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

The most unusual thing I've done was probably when I took a giant 4' Chinese balloon in the pool, used a jet to fill it water, and had my way with it on the stairs.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

I've tried playing with some balloons in the pool. Never that big, but it's always fun!

Comment

• Jkloon
          • Aug 2013

Its a blast

Comment

• BigBreathless
            • Jun 2017

Laying down in bed in a duvet cover, with a big uninflated 72" balloon ontop of me. Turn on the pump and let it grow bigger and bigger. With each second it expands and pressure on your body increases. Make sure to place it on your crotch area for some fun times hehe if you are a fan of bondage, this might be for you, if you have a partner that is willing to tie you up in there, helplessly watching this enormous balloon start to push over your chest and into your face.

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

Bondage sessions with inflatables usually.... It's all soft, squeaky fun

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by craggy2012
                Bondage sessions with inflatables usually.... It's all soft, squeaky fun
                How I wish this could happen to me.

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

3 things
                  1: Climb into a 72 inch balloon leg first, pulling the neck of the balloon up to my stomach. Then start inflating. As the balloon gets bigger the neck pull me upwards untill my feets are lifted from th ground.
                  2: Wrapping modeling balloons around my torso and thighs, wading into a lake using the boyancy of the balloons as a float suit.
                  3: Take a GL1200, inflate it to half its size, step over the middle part of it and wade into a lake and float on it.

Comment

• BigBreathless
                    • Jun 2017

Has anyone tried getting trapped between 2 big balloons? I mean like 72" giants. I haven´t really found a way to do it solo, yet... Any ideas or tips?

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

The smallest room in your house or apartment helps..... or a shower stall if it's of the fully enclosed type- plus you can add hot water to the fun!

Comment

• BigBreathless
                        • Jun 2017

Problem is that I live with 2 other people and sound is an issue, unless they are both out and about...
                        I´ve gotten pretty relentless when it comes to my electric pump and just lock the door on me. Nobody has asked me about the noise yet, and if they did, i´d tell them it was my hairdrier that I use for drying paint (I´m an art student hehe)

I do have a kinda big room that I can lock, but there are some tables and stuff with edges on them. What I really want to try was the thing that @Scuba suggested: Pulling a balloon to my hips and inflate it so it lifts me off the ground.

To combat the sound issue I just bought a remote pump that comes from a whirlpool attachment for your bathtub. It should be pretty quiet and has a remote that I can use to trap myself between my giant loons without having to worry about turning off the pump

Comment

• Micks101
                          • Jan 2017

I reckon the first unusual thing I tried was putting my dick into the nozzle of a 36" balloon and fucking it to completion. Turned out that I loved it

Comment

• balloons
                            Balloon fun
                            • Apr 2017

Hump popping overinflated 17 tuff tex balloons. I got about 7 strokes on each till they went boom. I popped on the eighth. I enjoyed the loud booms and the final climax. The room was full of hundreds of shredded chards. I found pieces for months

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                              • Nov 2016

When I was a teenager, I stuck my dick coated with lube into a fully infated 18" balloon. It felt rather nice.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎