X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CookieMonster
    • Dec 2016

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello All Im a popper that likes Q24's and GL's Live in London and happy to chat.
    I used to hate popping... but slowly got into popping the larger loons, but still don't like the smaller loons, anything under 14inch really..

Mike aka Cookie / CookieMonster

Comment

• CookieMonster
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
      Hello

I was terrified of balloons growing up and this fear developed into a fetish when I hit puberty (this seems to be a somewhat common situation). I didn't act on my fetish until several years later when I bought some balloons with the intent to get over my phobia somewhat. I'm still very afraid of popping but I can at least blow balloons fairly confidently now, up to and somewhat past rated size. I'm currently working my way up to my first blow to pop with a 7", at which point I will move on to 9" and eventually 11/12" balloons.

b0f0s0f
      Hey b0f0s0f,

hope you are well... Maybe try something like a 16inch for your first B2P it sounds mad that I would say this but in my experience its easier for me anyway to B2P a larger loon as they don't burst as loudly or as sharply as the smaller loons and easier to do.. Maybe if you have any Unique 16's try one of those....

Take care

Cookie

Comment

• CookieMonster
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by lightsguydave
        Hello, I'm Dave, 27 and from Bristol, in the south west of the UK. I'm a phobic non popper, but an aspiring popper! I've been a looner for years, used to help administrate the UKLooners forum, but I sort of drifted away from the community and I'm trying to get back into it I'm always up for a chat, please don't be afraid to drop me a message!

Speak to some of you soon, hopefully

Dave
        Hey Dave,

I remember UKL.... what happened to it? kinda got very quiet... didn't visit it for a few years myself went back a few months ago and its so quite...
        Hope you doing well and Im also from England down in the big smoke of London..

Take care

Mike aka Cookie

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

phobic non popper. started young when i got traumatized by balloon popping sounds. Couldnt remember how this turned into a fetish but I just love hugging them.

Comment

• QualatexAlex
            • Dec 2016

Hi all,

I'm Alex, 20 years old and based in Leicestershire, England. Started the journey of self discovery, so to speak, aged 13 by unintentionally discovering a closet full of inflated 16" balloons in prep for my birthday the next day!

Scoured the internet for more information as soon spent a lot of money on EBay sourcing balloons. Started with the norm party 12" stuff and progressed to currently owning a reasonable collection! My fave thing to is to ride big airships, have about 12 gls, while surrounded by an assortment of other loons.

Currently live a very alone looner life, never dare tell an ex, or anyone, about my fetish! I'd love to just chat to anyone my age in the local area about this kink, just to feel less alone! (Not a desperate plea for attention, promise!)

Look forward to interacting and spending many more years with you awesome people!

Alex

Comment

• FireRider
              • Jul 2016

Welcome to the forum guys!

Comment

• BusterBill
                Founder, Balloon Buddies
                • Nov 2016

Hello to all my fellow looners!

I am Buster Bill, the founder many years ago, in the pre-Internet era, of The Balloon Buddies international pen pal club. Eventually The Balloon Buddies became an Internet club in the late 1990's and has had literally thousands of members who came and went over the years. Now I think that club is mostly replaced by Internet social media platforms and by wonderful looner sites like blowtopop.net

I think I can say that I was the first "out" looner. I published my first looner personal ads in adult magazines in the late 1970's to find other balloon fetishists. It was those ads that led to the creation of The Balloon Buddies club. I also wrote original looner erotic fiction that was published in adult magazines in the 1980's and 1990's.

I am tremendously turned on by B2P and love to be aroused by a partner who does B2P in a sensual and teasing way. Sometimes I enjoy humping my toys or just masturbating while blowing them up to the max.

I am pleased to have found this great forum and look forward to chatting with you all.

Buster Bill
                Last edited by BusterBill; 01-01-2017, 05:33.

Comment

• Peter P.
                  • Dec 2016

Welcome Bill,

believe it or not, I still remember the Balloon Buddies site from back in the day although I'm only in my mid twenties. So you are kind of a pioner for our fetish to me.

Great to have you aboard. Maybe you could sahre some of your written fantasies from back then- this it did miss unfortunately.

And to pass the torch so to say: I'm also new to this place and this is my introduction.

As for many others here the fetish for me startet as a phobia of balloons. Or rather of the pop. But somtimes during puberty this nasty phobia turned into something more pleasurable.
                  So now I still don't really like the popping but very much enjoy the inflation process. Especially as it gets closer to the maximum and therfore more "dangerus".

Many of you have already guessed by now, English is a foreign language for me and I apologies for the probably many mistakes I'll make.

Antything more you'd like to know, please ask.

Comment

• craggy2012
                    • Jan 2012

Glad your here BusterBill, I'm still a member of the Balloonbuddies forum, though I really ort to be active on there more

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Hello everyone out there with a love of all things inflatable.

My name is Joe or Joseph, I don't mind which. I am a man of only 17 living in the UK with my parents.

Allow me to give some background on myself. Ever since I was little I had a fondness of balloons. You see, when in school I was never popular and was often picked on. It never bothered me when balloons were around because they gave me this kind of special vibe that bought comfort to me. Then came the day I met a friend who enjoyed popping balloons and I found that more fun. Ever since that day I have loved balloons with a passion. My first orgasm happened at only 12 if you can believe it, I was sitting on a balloon at the time. Now 17 that passion is still going strong.

I am happy to be a member of this forum and will enjoy contributing when I can.

Comment

• Mailman Looner
                        • Jan 2017

Hello everyone.

Mailman Looner here. I was going to post my own thread introducing myself but it looks like you have some spam issues so here goes nothing.

I am a mailman by day and a looner by night. I enjoy popping however I don't mind non pop once in awhile. I used to be afraid of loud noises like fireworks and balloons popping when I was younger. I hated it until I got over my fear of fireworks in my mid teens. I then experimented how to get over my fear of popping balloons. Once I did, I felt relieved and was happy. Around 18-19, I seen pictures of women posing with and popping balloons. I was turned on and tried it myself. The rest is now history.

I love sit to pop, step/stomp, and using objects to pop. I love watching women b2p however had a bad experience with it (another fear I need to conquer).

I was part of Looner-Network a few years back, however the website has disappeared and I stumbled upon this site lurking. I finally decided to make a name here. I hope to chat with other like-minded individuals, share stories, etc.

So that's just a little taste of my story and can't wait to chat with you all.

Comment

• Nittox
                          • Jan 2017

Hi, Nittox here,

I m a balloon enthusiast from denmark and i've loved to play with balloons for as long as i can remmeber.
                          I'm a semipopper
                          My favourite balloon to play around with is around 11-14" inches in size round ones

Comment

• Micks101
                            • Jan 2017

Hey all, nice to find this forum and be here!

My name is Michael, 25 and living in Australia. Average run-of-the-mill person with a good job and a good life, but have grown up with an awesome kink for balloons! Always been fascinated with them for as long as I can remember, but it wasn't until my first sexual experience which involved playing with a balloon. It was the catalyst event and it has been a great journey since!

Having tried lots of things I definitely enjoy bigger balloons best - 36" and above (round shape). Generally a non-popper but the occasional pop is always welcome always an exciting challenge with 36s! Love to interact and ride balloons, I love the feeling against my skin and the size and sponginess of the latex. So nice

Yeah of course there are lots of conservatives out there that would find it strange and 'wrong', but I have developed a really positive attitude towards my fetish - yes I can enjoy 'vanilla' sexual encounters, but being able to explore my love for balloons has been fulfilling and certainly interesting!

Nobody I personally know is aware of my fetish, however I do not mind keeping it that way as it is for my enjoyment, but would certainly love to share it with a partner one day. Hopefully I can find a girl that is open-minded and willing to see that adding balloons to a sexual relationship is not odd, but that it can be fun and exciting. I am utterly hopeless with girls in the first instance but I'm sure we all know on this forum that the possibilities are endless!

Happy to have found this awesome forum and can't wait to start meeting you all Sorry I write a lot haha

Comment

• Luke
                              • Jan 2017

Hello everyone. I'm a Belgian dutch speaking looner, 24 years old.

I'm gay and I love popping. The bigger a balloon gets, the more fun I have. I'm so glad a forum like this exists.

Comment

• OneOrTwo
                                • Jan 2017

Hey Everyone,

I've visited the forum every once in a while, but thought it was about time I registered, even if only to throw out my own thoughts and preferences occasionally.

I'm a young(er) guy who's had a fetish for balloons probably since early childhood. I just remember sitting on a balloon at one point, and whether it felt good on its own or if it was the excitement from doing something that might pop it or might get me in trouble, that feeling stuck around until I started experimenting and finding out this was an actual fetish.

I don't have the living situation or money to just do whatever I want, but I'm currently pretty happy with my own preferences. I prefer the larger, tougher punch-ball balloons you can get at the dollar store to the flimsy cheap 11'' or smaller ones, and haven't bought any of the choice brands people around here seem to prefer. I like that my purchases can take a beating though.

I'm a non-popper, though I can handle balloons popping even if I quite dislike it. I'm not phobic, and the tension is of course part of what makes the whole thing exciting, but if I could magic up a balloon that would never pop I would do it. I think I'm also a bit different in that blowing up a balloon or seeing others do the same doesn't excite me. It's much more about riding or other physical contact for me. This might be related to the fact that I get off using pressure more than the usual methods like stroking. That might be unnecessary info, but it's always been a little interesting to me.

I'm straight and don't tend to question my orientation, and my fetish, though inescapable, doesn't seem to affect my other sexual preferences, though I hope to find someone with whom I don't mind sharing what tends to be considered a very strange kink.

Nice to meet everybody. I'll probably see you around.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎