did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?

Balloons were first for me although I like the feel of inflatables there's nothing better than blowing up a big tight balloon and the feel of tight latex.
    The bigger the better

Comment

• bigballcollector
      • Mar 2017

The first inflatable toy I had was a 22" playball, balloons came later when I was able to enjoy parties, pooltoys are not common where I live and usually they are expensive to buy due to shipping and other issues, I have tried stuffed animals and I have like them, I want to get a 1 m lion.
      Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• JOhara
        • Jul 2015

It was a mix for me. Started with balloons when i realized pressing them against my body felt good. Then i remember getting a beach ball from a local restaurant and realizing it felt just as good...and was bigger and stronger! I remember going a step further with beach balls by bouncing on them. It wasnt long before I realized those could pop too! I had my first orgasm around age 13 with a plastic innertube float and a hopper ball by straddling the float against myself while on top of the hopper ball. The two toys pressing against eachother made alot of squeaky vinyl noises and vibration and i could hold myself on them so my knees were not touching the ground and all that pressure was against that spot . I felt the pleasure build as i bounced on them, then release! That freaked my out at first but that freakout didnt last! I went back to beach balls and balloons to give me that kind pleasure. I even tried mylar balloons and those work very well for me! Lately I get in the moods for balloons or beachballs. I like both! Other inflatables or tiny/grossly huge balloons do little to nothing. I enjoy 12-16 inch balloons and 20-24 inch beach balls the best. The float and hopper ball that started it all...are long gone

Comment

• senegalass
          • Sep 2018

Balloons. I rode my first balloon when was 7 and then realized that it is shameful so stopped until like 16 because no money

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
            • Nov 2016

I don't know if it goes to motivation, but when I was probably 4 or 5 I had a couple of experiences with inflatable toys and balloons. Dad was into scuba and had a little inflatable boat. I ended up pulling my little sister (who was 2 or maybe 3 at the time) around on cement, not realizing that the friction would quickly wear a hole in the boat, which it did. I also remember laying in a playpen which, while not inflatable, did reek of fresh PVC vinyl. I often wonder if I have the interests I do because I was exposed to that smell so much as a baby.

Around the same time in my life, I attended a friend's birthday party and they had a balloon popping game. Mom ended up one of her shit fits over how they'd sealed the balloon with a twist tie and making excuses that I didn't like loud noises. IIRC I kind of wanted to play the game, although I also recall running off with the balloon at some point. Oddly, I don't recall whether I ended up popping the balloon or possibly if someone else did. After that I remember being fascinated with balloons and unduly excited when reading about how weather balloons would be released and get bigger and bigger until they popped in the upper atmosphere. I was also always interested in the feel of inflated toys and never missed a chance to get ahold of a swim ring, beach ball or air mat.

My first orgasm was with a balloon around 11 or 12. I had a general idea of how things were supposed to work but up until that point rubbing on a balloon really didn't feel amazing. That day it did, and I didn't stop. I also didn't realize you wouldn't be able to stop once it got started and ended up with a bit of a mess to clean up. My young teenage years was filled with pretty much anything I could inflate to repeat that experience -- balloons, plastic bags (esp garbage bags,) inflatable toys, etc. Pretty much anything would work. I'm a lot older now and am more interested in quality over quantity. I'm particularly fond of the iw.de husky and magic dragon. I still very much like balloons as well, and seem to prefer 16 or 19 inch Qualatex balloons. Red or clear are my favorite colors.

I also remember having a dream when I was a teenager that the school I was going to had a new year contest where they'd stashed several big balloons around and having a contest where the first person to find and pop each balloon would get a prize. In this dream, I headed out to a less-traveled area behind the school and found a big hippo-shaped balloon there. I was torn between wanting to deflate and steal the balloon and being afraid that someone else might happen upon me before I could and pop it. I ended up jumping on it with intent to pop it, and waking up in the middle of an orgasm. I was probably 15 or 16 at the time.

Comment

• Fred
              Happy looner
              • Jul 2018

Mine was a rubber glove

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

Balllloooonnns
                The bigger the better

Comment

• undecidedguy
                  • Nov 2018

Balloons and only balloons~

Comment

• poppinbags
                    • Nov 2017

For me it was ... plastic bags!
                    Since then I tried balloons, beachballs, and pretty everything that can be inflated (by mouth).
                    But I keep going back to large plastic bags, as long as I can get hold of them.

Comment

• Slugamano
                      • Jul 2016

Sometimes I deserve a pop. It can be a paper bag, plastic bag or balloons. Balloons are the best, though :-)

Comment

• JOhara
                        • Jul 2015

I started playing with balloons when I realized pressing them into my crotch felt good. I realized beach balls and inflatables felt good too soon after and I got to enjoy them longer. Helium balloons never lasted more than a day or two. But beach balls lasted a long time!

My first orgasm was when I was grinding and bouncing into a pool float and the pleasure just kept building until I released unexpectedly.

Now I tend to enjoy 12-16” helium balloons, mylar and bubble balloons more but still really love beach balls

Comment

• Slugamano
                          • Jul 2016

I had two unpleasant recalls about balloons in my eary years. I was about 4 or 5 and my mom made me sit on a large red balloon. I felt inconvenient, instable and finally my uncle popped the balloon with his cig and I felt back. It was so sudden that I forgot to cry... Some months later my mom brought an other red balloon and mentioned we should had popped it. As I was staying in front of her she grabbed my hands, put her slipper on the balloon and told me to support the other side. I can't remember the pop but it was definitely unpleasant. Years later I decided to get revenge on balloons so I started to find the opportunity to pop them.

Much later, I was about 12-14 finally I was brave enough to try a B2P. First I chickened out and stabbed the balloon with a knife but I realized as the balloon was growing I got my very first erection. Later as I managed to get an other balloon I didn't stop blowing: my erection was growing together with the balloon and finally we popped together :-)

Later the sensual part of the game has faded away but the joy of popping things remained.

My wife had not known about my "balloon thing" but for my 50th birthday she decided to present me a balloon decorated room... That was twenty years ago and now I can really enjoy the balloon play with her and playfully pop the "decoration". In addition, the sensual part of the game has returned but it points not to the direction of balloons :-)...
                          Last edited by Slugamano; 06-11-2018, 08:37. Reason: Typos

Comment

• bigballcollector
                            • Mar 2017

All started with a big 90´s marble ball, balloons came later together fear and desire for them. Inflatables joined the scene a bit late, I got an Intex whale two years ago. If you talk about stuffed animals, I bought my first costco bear 4 years ago. I donpt really know why I did start with inflatables and plush, maybe I saw too many pictures and videos of guys and girls playing them.
                            Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2018

It's always been balloons for me, never inflatables (which do nothing for me). The only good thing about an inflatable beach ball, or other such object, is that they generally won't unexpectedly pop, unless you apply extreme pressure/inflation to them, or extreme heat.

Comment

• Seasidelad
                                • Sep 2018

I started with balloons first and then moved onto inflatables. I prefer inflatables now as you can ride them harder without the fear of popping. I loved balloons since being young I think I moved onto inflatables after after riding them in water on holiday and loved the feel of the vinyl.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎