Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • new2inflate
    • May 2016

Re: Favourite inflatables

I used to be a big looner, but I really like *giant* stuff. I recently saw a video for one of the IW 5M orcas and thought I'd give that a shot... We'll see how well the transition goes from looner to latex lover...

Comment

• lilolover82
      • Mar 2014

I bought a 74" fun island from Intex. These things are very nice reminds me of my childhood. They're beautiful.
      Washington State, United States

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
        • Mar 2016

I love inflatable dolls!

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Inflatablefun82
          I love inflatable dolls!
          ^This guy gets it!
          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• BigBang123
            • Aug 2015

I have only just recently discovered how AMAZING the inflatable fetish is 😄. I am firstly a looner but after buying a inflatable world giant shark(and I do mean GIANT), I've found that there is so much to love with this fetish then meets the eye.

So to answer your question....

....inflatable world's giant shark 😊

Comment

• Robin
              • Jul 2016

My favourite inflatables are air mattresses. It is a very pleasant feeling to inflate them by mouth and also when you are lying on them. Often I lie down onto the air mattress and then inflate it by mouth so that I lift my body by blowing. This is a very pleasant feeling when you can listen to your own breathing and also feel how the air pressure in the air mattress gets harder and harder.

Has anyone else of you inflated an inflatable by mouth when you or another person was on top of the inflatable so that you lifted yourself or the other person by lung power?

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Robin
                My favourite inflatables are air mattresses. It is a very pleasant feeling to inflate them by mouth and also when you are lying on them. Often I lie down onto the air mattress and then inflate it by mouth so that I lift my body by blowing. This is a very pleasant feeling when you can listen to your own breathing and also feel how the air pressure in the air mattress gets harder and harder.

Has anyone else of you inflated an inflatable by mouth when you or another person was on top of the inflatable so that you lifted yourself or the other person by lung power?
                Yep! Although, I've mostly done this with big balloons. I'm fortunate to have a couple of looner friends who enjoy riding while I blow the balloon or inflatable up too. Feeling each breath underneath the body is an awesome feeling.

Comment

• InflatableDragon
                  • Jun 2016

Anything big and made with PVC/Vinyl ^^

Comment

• Wonderwheel12
                    • Jul 2016

hi have a inflatable called wonder wheel its 7 feet tall giant hamster wheel its the big yellow thing richard pryor popped in the movie "the toy" i love having it deflate around me as it sinks and i sink into it

Comment

• Q24heaven
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                      "Sadly alot of inflates these days are now being made from poorer quality vinyl and there getting much smaller too".

Do you think that this might have anything to do with EU phthalate PVC plasticizer regulations? Much to my disappointment, I have noticed that many inflatables these days are made from a poorer quality PVC that is not as soft as what it used to be. Trouble is, inflatables made from this stiffer PVC are prone to rupturing- especially at cool temperatures. I wonder if the manufacturers will find an effective phthalate substitute? I doubt that the banned phthalate plasticizers are as harmful as they're hyped up to be.
                      Absolutely agree, overzealous nutbag bureaucrats listening to fringe lobby groups.

Anyway, my favorite inflatables are things that are not too big, however are still big enough to get my arousal burning.

Inflatable hammers: These in particular:
                      Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

36 inch beach balls.
                      I love this size because I can have them gently roll between my legs when sitting down, I love the static that brushs against my legs and feet. Any other size is either too big or small.

Inflatable bop bags 48 inch or larger:
                      I love hugging one of these when chilling out in the evening, laying on my sofa watching tele or listening to the radio.

Lifesize inflatable batmans and spidermans; absolutely blowing these up as hard as possible. Though the plastic is soft, it's great when the entire body is nice and stiff from the higher air pressure.

36 inch inflatable penguins:
                      About ten years ago, Rhode Island Novelty used to sell a certain penguin design that felt great, but unfortunately are no longer available. Definitely these were the last inflatables that had a phthalate based plastic and I'd have a ball when playing with one of these every time.

And lastly, 72 inch inflatable baseball bats.

Comment

• Dragonrider
                        • Jan 2017

I love big custom inflatables. Size 4m and more. I will post an introduction as soon im allowed to do :-)

I own myself an Ayru and 5m and 3m IW whales. Love it big :-)

Greetings

Comment

• Shred
                          • Feb 2017

Same here, big custom toys are awesome. Playing with Loons and giving a toy a nice ride is just fantastic.

I collected 2 PuffyPaws Wolfs, one Husky (all gen 2), a 3m IW Whale, a Hyena and a Cheetah. Lots of smaller toys too. Way to much for a single room if I inflate all of 'em :3

Comment

• theinflatableclown
                            • Jul 2022

my favourite types of inflatables are the pool toy ride-ons, like the bestway whale and dolphin and the intex dog, friendly shark and gecko,
                            swim rings like the sir meows a lot swim ring intex hippo and frog,
                            bop bags like the spongebob, angry birds and clown bop bags, krusty the clown bop bag and soccer boppers, armbands,
                            fancy dress inflatables like the inflatable clown shoes, hammer, cane, and hats,
                            object inflatables like the inflatable cactus, submarine
                            space hoppers like the dog and emoji space hoppers, inflatable chairs and characters inflatables like the inflatable spongebob, inflatable chipmunk, inflatable monsters, inflatable ghost and the oriental trading inflatable monkey!

those inflatables give me a boner and i wish i could hump them!

Comment

• Loon_Rider_74
                              • Nov 2021

Love beach balls - the bigger the better.

Like others have said, ride on pool toys and rafts. Rafts like the mega duck are a lot of fun to have sex on!

As far as custom toys - I love my Blow Me Sea Lion and Dirty Bird Orca by Horseplay toys. Both are so massive and well made. They can really handle rough rides!

Comment

• ExerBaller
                                • Jan 2022

favourite inflatables are exercise balls, beach balls and bouncy castles.

I currently own two 85cm and one 75cm exercise balls which are currently in storage but I'd love to get one of them out in the future to have some "fun" with them
                                85cm is probably my favourite since you can bounce on them more easier compared to a much smaller ball (also its more fun to "ride" on a much bigger ball haha)

currently I don't own any beach balls but i'd love to get some of those shosu ones with the sphs in them, that'd be fun haha (same for the ride rolls, those would be fun)

and for bouncy castles, i would love to own one but with current stuff going on, i wouldn't be able to get one at the moment but maybe someday? (that'd probably be really fun haha)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎