View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:50 PM

Caitlyn Andrea is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Hello and welcome!
Hey Everyone! Hope you're all open minded! *^_^*

For those of you who don't like to read much this version is for you. If you want to know more specifics go ahead and ask. Private message preferably.

My Name is Caitlyn Andrea Hebert, I'm a 19 year old female living in Southern California with this crazy fetish... You ready? This might sound a little weird.
I just can't get enough balloons! lol!
My fetish has to do with Balloons (both latex and mylar, and i kinda go through phases for favorites) and of course inflatables, but mostly pool toys. I already have quite the collection of both.
I love playing and listening to music. I'm quite athletic. I'm working 2 jobs to support myself having been finally on my own for almost a year (only about 4 months in my own place) And I'm dating a lovely young lady named Lisset.
That's right, I'm gay. well, I'm bi. I Have been with on guy so far. Didn't work out. the problem was. He's gay too. Yea he likes guys.
Which brings me to my last point. I'm an Mtf pre-op Transsexual.

Take that all as you will. I'm very humble, loving and accepting. Oh and not easily offended so if you have an odd question, ask. knowledge is power.