X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Do you still have fear of popping?

Originally posted by WiganLuke91
    do you prefer just riding and grinding your balloons instead?
    yep for sure, I love interacting and playing with my balloons. I figure when they pop I can't feel it anymore - I'd much rather having the play factor!

Comment

• balloons
      Balloon fun
      • Apr 2017

Half the fun / thrill is knowing they could go BANG any time. I think its pretty cool!!! The louder the better

Comment

• LatvianLooner
        • Aug 2017

I also have a fear of balloons popping and have for as long as I can remember. However, I enjoy popping them in a variety of ways. The only way I have never been able to pop a ballon is B2P and favourite way is S2P. I prefer to have a lot blown up and pop them all in the same day which helps increase my confidence and get used to them. If I am at a party with a lot of people then I will get nervous that they might pop unexpectedly.

Comment

• BigBoum
          • Jul 2016

Yes ... but this what I like. I suppose when there is no fear you lost a part of interest.

And I am scared (another kind of fear) to be see when I do BTP. When I ride my motorcycle I bring some Qualatex 11 in in my pocket.

I alway check if I can find a spot were I can be alone. But this is not easy around South shure of Montreal.

Salut !
          BigBoum

Comment

• Barcelona33
            • Sep 2017

yes for two reasons. The noise it makes, that someone can hear me and suspect me; and then I'm scared that the rubber hit me face

Comment

• Milkman
              • Nov 2017

I do. I never got rid of this phobia I had since my childhood, even after I discovered my fetish and started popping balloons myself. But now I don't regret it, I guess it's even more exciting to pop the balloons when you have the fear — especially to do a B2P

I've always been worried about pieces of a balloon hitting me in the eye during a B2P, but recently I discovered a 'lifehack': swimming goggles! They are probably the perfect way to protect your eyes, because they cover the eye from all sides (unlike regular glasses) and you can wear them in any pose. The small downside is that you feel a little bit of unnatural, especially if you are wearing nothing but these goggles. Still, it helped me not to worry about injuring my eyes and left me with only my fetish feelings.

Comment

• Linda
                • Mar 2018

Yes! YES. YES!!

Actually, my relationship with the fetish is kinda weird. Although I do define myself as a "popper" I can't actually pop balloons... Popping is indeed what fascinates me. Popping is why I'm into balloons. But I'm too afraid to do so...

For me, sexual pleasure mainly comes from videos and my fantasy(where popping takes place with sooo many ways)... I really wish I could just take a balloon and squeeze it with my hands until it bursts...

Don't get me wrong, I have indeed played with balloons in the past and even popped some while wearing headphones... but very few times...
                Now, I don't even own balloons. This is partly cause I don't want to get caught. If I feel extra brave I might blow up and pop a glove. I can manage this.

The strange thing is I've tried to conquer my fear. And I was sooo close to achieving it. With the help of a friend I've once managed to pop more than 100 balloons, without closing my ears, in a few hours (not in a sexual way, I wasn't even thinking of my fetish in those hours... my feelings were fear and willingness to get over it) But well... the fear came back...
                Lastly, something I could never handle is balloons in public. I just think they are gonna pop anytime. I can't handle this... I always try to avoid balloons and situations that involve them...
                Last edited by Linda; 30-03-2018, 21:36.

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

I find you have to keep popping otherwise the fear comes back. Have you tried popping plastic bags to start? Not that loud but you get used to popping. After that move to latex gloves and balloons filled with water.
                  How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                  My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• rrothchild
                    • Mar 2018

Yes, but it's not as paralyzing as when I was a kid (seeing balloons in public was awful, I, like I'm sure a lot of others here, went out of my way yo avoid situations where they would be around. I guess the term that I've heard that I would describe as most accurate, although I feel there are likely countless permutations of what/why it "does it" for someone, is that I am a semi-popper. I like to sit pop balloons, if them popping isn't a possibility (not blown up enough, what I'm sitting on them on is too soft, etc) then there is no thrill in it for me. The magic moment if you will is when the excitement becomes greater than the fear. Once the first bang happens I'll pop a few to a bunch more before I finish the session. If there are balloons left after the session I can't pop them without the whole build up, I'll cut the neck with scissors and quietly let the air out without popping them.

Comment

• Linda
                      • Mar 2018

Hello wildheart! I think you're right... The problem is I didn't have the privacy and space to do it many other times :/ And now things are even harder since I moved to a house with paper thin walls...

Yes. I've tried plastic bags. I don't get much scared but maybe I should do it a routine to get used to things popping. Do you think it's a good idea?

Comment

• LoudPopper
                        • Jan 2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE POPPING BALLOONS. But even though I love it, I think part of the love comes from the fear. Without the fear I never would feel the rush I get when they go bang. I gotta admit differently methods provoke more fear than others. Like BTP is probably the most intense but I’m willing to BTP anything up to 17”. I still wanna get to 24”ers but it’ll come. The one thing w popping is the more I pop the less fear over time I feel. Then popping gets more “boring”. So sometimes I gotta take a break from balloons so I start to miss them and I get that old feeling back. I’m on a break right now but all I can think of is getting back to my lovely loons and making those beautiful things explode. I can feel the fear and rush just building from talking about it and imagining me wrestling, squeezing, and blowing them up! I really gotta get back to them when I come back home from this family vacation.

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Linda
                          Hello wildheart! I think you're right... The problem is I didn't have the privacy and space to do it many other times :/ And now things are even harder since I moved to a house with paper thin walls...

Yes. I've tried plastic bags. I don't get much scared but maybe I should do it a routine to get used to things popping. Do you think it's a good idea?
                          I know, getting the time can be hard. I usually set myself a goal and when I get some alone time, I'll try to do whatever my goal was. Yesterday it was blow to pop a latex glove for example. Wasn't easy but I did it.
                          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Climber_jojo
                            • Mar 2018

Hello.
                            I do have balloon popping fear. But at same time I want to face that fear and win!
                            I’m totally agree that to do it when someone is pushing me and couraging me to do it... it’s more motivating and makes it more easy... specially if the other one likes to pop them too
                            Does anyone to help?

Comment

• amac
                              • Mar 2017

I think a lot of people feel the same way about balloon popping particularly if they had bad experiences as a child of course it's part of the fear that is part of the attraction certainly for me and I guess for many other people

Being in a group situation or with other people definitely tends to make you more bold about popping but then I suspect that's probably the same as other activities

Comment

• Angstypopper
                                • Oct 2017

Yes, I still do have a fear (or uncomfortable feeling) of popping balloons but the more balloons I actually pop the more comfortable I get doing it. Sometimes I am even able to do several BTPs in row (personal highlight for me). Another big factor is if I am truly alone and therefore unhindered.

The problem is the time I need to invest to get to a comfortable level. Since I am living in a multi-apartment building I simply cannot get back to a bearable level

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍