Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Pumps

Anyone know a nice, inexpensive and relatively quiet pump I could buy? It'd be much easier to play with my 36 inch balloons if it didn't take so long.
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Pumps

Quiet, inexpensive, and fast - Choose any two.

In all seriousness I haven't found any pumps that are quiet enough for my liking. I just use an air mattress pump - it's noisy but it's fast.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
      • Sep 2016

I'm really looking for a quiet pump, too. Anyone knows a good one?

Comment

• thevinylrider
        • Apr 2016

Bestway use to include a small dual action hand pump with their twin size airbed. I use mine for all my fetish needs. Its really quiet and theirs ways to muffle it further (ask me). The volume expelled is pretty good with little effort. It has multiple nozzle sizes too, one good for balloons. Hope that helps.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by thevinylrider
          Bestway use to include a small dual action hand pump with their twin size airbed. I use mine for all my fetish needs. Its really quiet and theirs ways to muffle it further (ask me). The volume expelled is pretty good with little effort. It has multiple nozzle sizes too, one good for balloons. Hope that helps.
          Sounds good but I already have a hand pump. I'm more interested in finding a quiet electrical air pump.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I've never found a quiet electric pump yet, though I did find a posh, fancy Japanese made aquarium pump that's very quiet...... if you've plenty time to kill. It's got four seperate outputs which I simply glued four short lengths of pvc pipe into an old corrugated flex hose off an old, dead electric inflator using epoxi glue. Works well for trips away, hotel stays ect but it's delivery rate is quite low at about 14 litres of air, per minute.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
              • Aug 2013

The only quietest of electric pumps I've ever used is the motor and hose of a portable spa mat. Remove the mat that sits in the bottom of a bathtub and there you have a very affective balloon pump. Some gaffer tape may be needed near the end of the hose to seal any gaps.

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

I think those Spa Mats use a ported motor, like in a silent vacuum cleaner. I kept the silencer box that the motor sits in from an old Hoover brand silent cleaner.... one day I may get round to giving an Intex quick fill electric inflator impeller fan a try inside it if I can get a new block of resilient foam that fills the void between the box and the motor body.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎