View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 07:04 AM

PopTill is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello my name is John, I'm 26 and I'm a long time popper.

I really got into it when I was a kid and I sort of let it go until I started a job at a party supply company and they gave me free reign in the balloons. I've been a long time lurker and finally came out of my shell because the most amazing thing happened to me today that I really needed an outlet to talk about.

I'm a driver for favor during the night and so I often sit in the Walmart parking lot and wait for people to contact me. Tonight, I got a request for some party balloons and the client said if I made it there in 5 minutes, she'd pay me $100 and I'd get a special surprise. I quickly ran into the store, threw down the money and ran to the house. I texted her when I got there and she came to the door. She was a petite blonde girl wearing a short skirt made out of balloons and nothing else. Her breasts we're covered in cake and she had her whole room filled with the remains of what must have been a hundred pearlized teal (one of my favorites) I handed her the balloons quickly and when she went to hand me the hundred she saw that they were only 9", and she frowned and said she wanted 12". I speed off to the store and ran through the aisles, grabbing as many bags as I could. I brought them back to her and just let her keep them. She told me her name and told me that she was doing a show. I'm watching her right now, it's like an awesome dream.

Should I bring her some of my personal collection? What do I do? I've never had a girlfriend before and I think I'm in love.