X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Inflatableworld.de Products??

I've heard some good things about IW products, how good is the vinyl? Is it nice and soft? Are the seams strong? Is it worth it for high price tag (compared to my budget)? Do you have any photos of yours? Post pictures below, I'd love to see them and hear what you think!
  • JR Looner
    • May 2015

Re: Inflatableworld.de Products??

I have the Inflatableworld.de duck and 5 meter black whale. I like them both, the quality is great (they are heavy, especially the whale). I did have a hole along one seam on both, but it was easy to run a bead of vinyl glue along all the seams to reinforce them. There was a bit of noticeable discoloration in two areas on the duck, but I'm not too concerned about it because they are not outside at a pool when I inflate them. (If they were, I would get a LOT of questions and people wanting to try them out)

A photo of each is uploaded with this post. Please keep in mind, the whale is a bit over 16 feet long, and the biggest room in my apartment is 16 feet in length. I was not able to inflate her to 100% (and still be able to move around her). :P But, here are the photos. The duck is on top of a queen size mattress. Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Well the duck is certainly interesting looking... but the whale's pretty nice. It's a copy of the Intex whale, although much larger. I'm stuck on deciding between the gloss black, gloss blue and transparent blue, although I'll almost certainly be buying a 3m whale, rather than a 5m whale like yours. I'll probably also buy a Cheetah and a Fox Ride On as well.

How long did it take to inflate the whale, and did you do it manually or with an electric pump?

Comment

• JR Looner
        • May 2015

The 5 meter whale takes about 15 minutes total to inflate with an electric pump. I have not tried to inflate it by mouth, as I would be at for quite some time due to the volume of air it can hold (and I like my inflatables to be inflated rather tight).

I would also like to purchase the transparent blue version of the 5 meter whale soon (as they did not have the transparent blue one available when I purchased mine). I would think the 3 meter versions would be a good choice as well, just choose the color that you want.

Comment

• Jkloon
          • Aug 2013

I don't know if you've already made your purchase since this thread is quite old, but I've got a shark and a 3m blue whale from IW. Both are incredibly strong and fun. The shark is much softer than the whale, but both are incredibly strong. Both have held the combined weight of my girlfriend and I, with a lot of bouncing, multiple times with no trouble.

Comment

• jimbob59
            • Aug 2018

Posting this here because I can't make new threads yet, but this is related. I noticed that IW.de has sold out of a few inflatables. Do they usually restock or are they gone forever. I mean the shiny cheetah and the shiny bear specifically.

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

If they’re off the webpage, or actually say they out of stock when you try to place an order they’re pretty much all sold out.No harm in sending them an email and asking though.

Comment

• pauldemarsh
                • Aug 2018

I have bought three items from inflatableworld.de I bought the yellow and blue panel beach ball, a blue orca, and the 5M orca that I haven't even inflated yet because i may not have enough room in my apartment. The items they have are pretty good and usually lasts a long time.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

You want to try inflating one of their monster sized beach balls..... The only realistic way to use one is to inflate in inside the centres of a couple of large swimrings so it looks like a sideways on ‘8’. Then you can climb on the middle part and ride it!

Comment

• jimbob59
                    • Aug 2018

I did ask some time ago and Susanne said that they will be able to sell it again. I guess I meant to ask my question here more like how long does it usually take to restock toys? The said products were taken off the website. I really hope they do bring them back

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                      PVC Fetish
                      • Jan 2013

I wonder if the IW.de staff are aware of the rather unusual or 'unconventional' end-user applications for some of their inflatables?
                      Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• ALittleFallOfRain5
                        • Jan 2019

Well Beachballs.com has picture of lady blowing up a beachball, I have a feeling all inflatable sites have at least an idea.

Comment

• craggy2012
                          • Jan 2012

IW know fully what their products end up being used for, they know their end users needs rather well!

Comment

• inconspicuous
                            • Feb 2019

Thought I'd throw this out there for those that it may concern. Approx. a month ago- upon inquiry- Susanne from IW mentioned that she expects their new FyaRyuu Dragon stock to last at least three months (again, this was about a month ago from post date), but she mentioned it could last longer.

Furthermore, she also stated that there's a good chance they'd remake the dragon in a future production run if it gets entirely sold out. No guarantees, however.

Hoping to snag one of these dragons before they're out of stock, but the timing isn't right for me. Does anyone else have this dragon? If so, which version (red/grey, matte/shiny), and how do you like it?

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                              • Nov 2016

Hah, I didn't see those dragons last time I checked their site, and it wasn't that long ago, maybe month and a half to two months. Those are cool dragons, I'm tempted to buy a couple, though I don't really have space to inflate them at the moment. Might buy a couple anyway...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎