X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WilUB2P
    • Feb 2017

Re: Reliable Balloon Sources

Thanks. I emailed them about U16s, but no response yet.

Comment

• Ryan556
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by WilUB2P
      Thanks. I emailed them about U16s, but no response yet.
      Good luck with that, they never emailed me on anything ive asked in the past 2 years lol

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

Yeah Paula at Kaboom has always been really slow. The best I can describe her resonse time is erratic. The last time I talked to her was in November. Surprisingly, she got back to me the same day... but the email was about an order that was delayed by about 6 days. One time we spoke, it probably last year about upcoming shipments of U16's and such, and she let me know that she orders the balloons she sells to us in a huge bulk shipment from the companies, and does not place another shipment until she's typically sold out of a couple of brands. That's why she's always out of stock. Hopefully she'll fill her warehouse soon. If it weren't for Kaboom being cheaper and faster in the US I woulda taken my business else where a long time ago.

Comment

• blnppr
          • Jan 2016

I agree on the day job thing. I'm sure that business isn't able to replace a full time job.

She's always gotten back to me. Not right away, but she does get back...

Comment

• LoudPopper
            • Jan 2016

I hope I didn't sound like I was bad-mouthing Paula. I really appreciate everything she's done over the years... and it's been a long time. I think KBI has been open for almost 18 years. You can't get more reliable than that. I also think that there is probably some other commitment that comes before the store. Can't be mad at her for that. But I hope she keeps on going, you can't beat her prices sometimes.

Comment

• Ryan556
              • Sep 2016

Question is topballoon gone? website still says its being worked on and ebay link doesn't work.

Comment

• Carlos
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by OverTheTop
                Has anybody tried We Heart Balloons yet? They seem like a good shop for Cattex GLs or shapes, and they also have some (now discontinued) Qualatex 24s in stock
                I've bought from them, fast service and shipments aren't addressed as balloons. Would recommend.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Carlos
                  I've bought from them, fast service and shipments aren't addressed as balloons. Would recommend.
                  Alright, I'll add them. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

• WilUB2P
                    • Feb 2017

As suggested, I emailed Kaboom and later got an email telling me they had Unique 16s back in stock. Received my order today.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                      • Jan 2016

Yeah I got my shipment of Uniques as well. Did you happen to ask about Tuf-tex 17's? She's been out for quite some time now. I had to order 2 or 3 bags of black TT17's the last time, and they were really really fragile. My tuf-tex supplies are getting low so I'm kinda worried. I know I can order from Nordic or Balloons-united but they take super long to arrive and expensive. Hands down Paula has the best prices for tuftex.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LoudPopper
                        Yeah I got my shipment of Uniques as well. Did you happen to ask about Tuf-tex 17's? She's been out for quite some time now. I had to order 2 or 3 bags of black TT17's the last time, and they were really really fragile. My tuf-tex supplies are getting low so I'm kinda worried. I know I can order from Nordic or Balloons-united but they take super long to arrive and expensive. Hands down Paula has the best prices for tuftex.
                        We Heart Balloons has them for a decent price (50 cents each) and ships from California.

Comment

• WilUB2P
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by LoudPopper
                          No, but i see TT17s on Amazon all the time. Bags of 72 for $25 with free shipping.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by WilUB2P
                            No, but i see TT17s on Amazon all the time. Bags of 72 for $25 with free shipping.
                            Be wary of ordering from Amazon, especially third party sellers. They love to ship you off-brand ones that are extremely fragile and often pop before they get even close to rated size.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                              • Dec 2013

TopBalloon has been down for quite a while now (supposedly for maintenance) - does anyone know if they'll be starting up again, or should I just remove them from the list?

Comment

• heleo
                                • Aug 2015

Re Topballoon, the owner sadly died young after an illness. I think they just ran down the remaining stock.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎