Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi Caitlyn, nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll see more of you round here
    Vicci x

Comment

• looooooco
      • Jun 2011

Yes, Caitlyn Andrea, we are open-minded. Nice to see you here

First weird question - which pool toys are you favourite? And why?
      Last edited by looooooco; 19-12-2011, 18:39. Reason: because my TARDIS is broken

Comment

• bbhumper
        • Jan 2012

Its nice to know that there are people that have an inflatable fetish like I do I thought I was the only person in the world that did.
        I have had a fetish for beach balls since I was a kid. I remeber if we would go swimming at someones house and if they had a beach ball I would sneak off and hump it the same goes if there was one in someones house and never got caught. I even had some in my closet and I was always nervous about my mom finding them.
        Anyway its great to meet others that share the same fetish.

Comment

• bbhumper
          • Jan 2012

Forgot to mention my name is Jeff.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Hiya to all here,

My name is craig, I'm from the UK Midlands and I'd say I've a real serious kink doing on with nice big soft, squeeky inflatables and very occasionally large balloons!

I've been into inflatables for as long as I can remember and love the smell of new vinyl, the feel and the sounds they make when played with.

My personal favorites are nice large beach balls- 48, 60 and 72inch ones, Inflatable whales, shiny gloss black vinyl swimrings and my yellow 3 man Sevylor dinghy thats never left the guest bedroom!

I'm easy going, very broad minded and have a great, wicked sense of humour. I'd really love to chat and exchange my personal experiences of using and playing with inflatables and a bit of looning on the side with other like minded folk into inflatables and loons too.

So long for now, hope to chat soon!

Comment

• lonelylooner
              • Jan 2012

hey guys

Im Dan, 21 and I come from London
              Im so thankful for the internet and forums like this because it shows im not alone

yellow balloons of all sizes are my biggest turn on
              im a semi-popper, i love to ride balloons but too scared to pop, but i cant get enough of stp vids!

im a real easy going fun loving guy, i have loads of interests from music to films and of course balloons.

i dont have any looner friends yet but i hope to make some soon, i think finding some good friends with the same interest will really help me come to terms with who i am (am still very much in the closet). so guys and girls message me cant wait to talk

much love

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

Hiya Lonelylooner,

Hmmm, I too very much like yellow shiny vinyl and latex.

I guess that would also include balloons. Sadly though, as my partner is actually alergic to latex we can't enjoy them together and as a result I haven't 'played' with a balloon in quite a few years.
                Fortunately though we do make use vinyl inflatables together fairly often instead which is more my kinda kink so I don't feel I'm missing out too much with the looner thing though I do miss all the loud squeeks, unexpected pops and the like from balloons. Of course you do get similar sounds with vinyl- which I love but without the accidental pops...... unless!

Comment

• Caitlyn Andrea
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by looooooco
                  Yes, Caitlyn Andrea, we are open-minded. Nice to see you here

First weird question - which pool toys are you favourite? And why?
                  Sorry for the long response time. I was checking the forums like once a day and when nothing happened for a week i kinda stopped checking.

Anyway, My favorite pool toys are definitely the cute ride on's. ^_^ I actually Have 4 which i haven't blown up in a long time. And I even named them! Lol. I was just so obsessed with how cute and huggable they were.
                  Btw I have a Dolphin, Whale, Shark and Crocodile. All girls names too.

And they are my favorite cause i can ride them and play with them in many ways, still ride them in the pool and because I can name them and not feel too werid. :-/ Np to anyone who does though! I've read on other forums about how other semi-poppers debate naming balloons because it'll make us feel attacked but when we want to pop them it's more sad. :'( It's a win-win/lose-lose situation (i can explain if you dont know what i mean.)

I really want to talk about the emotions that you poppers feel when popping balloons, see/hear them popped or deflated. I will save that for a more specific thread though.
                  =

Comment

• mylarpopfan
                    • Feb 2012

Hello all,

I am a male in southern Cal. I am not a popper per se but I am a huge fan of watching women pop. I enjoy watching latex I really like to see a woman nail or heel pop mylars and inflatables and rip them apart. If you would like to know more just ask.

Comment

• PinkAngel817
                      • Feb 2012

Hi my name is Pink Angel (or Pinky). I'm 19 and have been into balloons all my life. I am a strict non popper.

Don't know what else to say really... Feel free to ask questions etc.

Pinky x x x

Comment

• Vicci
                        Blown to bits
                        • Oct 2009

Hi Pinky! Nice to see you here. Where are you from?

You say you're a strict non-popper, why is that? Have you never been tempted to just blow up a balloon a little bit too much?
                        Vicci x

Comment

• looner98
                          • Mar 2012

hi my name is looner98 i am in my teens and a semi popper i like to hug, sit, lay and play with balloons i love at home with mum and dad so balloons a limeted to party shops as i have no credit/debit card yet and when i do it will be small tacticaly placed orders
                          my favorite balloons (wich i want) are a gl700, a cattex giant duck balloon, a 6 foot round and a tilly worker (no longer made )

Comment

• PinkAngel817
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Vicci
                            Hi Pinky! Nice to see you here. Where are you from?

You say you're a strict non-popper, why is that? Have you never been tempted to just blow up a balloon a little bit too much?
                            Thanks for the welcome. I am from the UK.

I don't pop balloons because I think it's such a waste.

Comment

• looooooco
                              • Jun 2011

Hello everyone new here and sorry for loong absence here

Originally posted by Caitlyn Andrea
                              Anyway, My favorite pool toys are definitely the cute ride on's. ^_^ I actually Have 4 which i haven't blown up in a long time. And I even named them! Lol. I was just so obsessed with how cute and huggable they were.
                              Btw I have a Dolphin, Whale, Shark and Crocodile. All girls names too.
                              How are they named? :} And why girls names? It's forum for "weird" people and as long as it's part of your life (not the opposite way), don't worry

I've read on other forums about how other semi-poppers debate naming balloons because it'll make us feel attacked but when we want to pop them it's more sad. :'( It's a win-win/lose-lose situation (i can explain if you dont know what i mean.)
                              =
                              I don't know what you mean, could you explain?

I really want to talk about the emotions that you poppers feel when popping balloons, see/hear them popped or deflated. I will save that for a more specific thread though.
                              Nice idea

Comment

• BeachBall
                                • Apr 2012

Hello, my name is Rich, I've loved beach balls and inflatables all my life, and I particularly enjoy blowing up inflatables by mouth.

And it's mainly just blowing up inflatables that excites me, I've never really been interested in riding, deflating or balloons, although I have tried them in the past. And I would never try popping an inflatable, I don't like the idea at all.

I guess my fetishism is rather limited in comparison to others, but the act of inflating beach balls and other inflatables by mouth really excites me, and I'm joining this forum to share personal experiences with others.

I wouldn't worry, Christian, I doubt there's anybody on this forum younger than me!

Looking forward to spending time on the forum!
                                BeachBall

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍