X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Timing of the pop

Let's say you want to blow up a balloon until it pops. You've got a good number of breaths into the balloon and want to keep going. Would you rather it pop earlier than you expect and startle you, or get much bigger than you expect so that it seems to take forever before it blows?
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • Popemall

Re: Timing of the pop

I love when the balloon gets waaaay bigger than rated size and I am completely turned on when it shreds to pieces.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

In my mind I prefer them to get bigger than expected, but in reality it usually means I chicken out before it pops

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

The bigger they get past expected size, the more nervous and excited I get. But it's also a a different type f rush iif one pops unexpectedly. I usually sit there stunned and then start laughing! The only thing I don't like is if they pop way to early because of a faulty ballon.

Comment

• marja

When you inflate a balloon past its rated size, the pressure starts increasing and every additional breath becomes more difficult. For me with the increasing pressure also my tension and enjoyment is increasing. When a balloon pops early, my enjoyment is not close to maximal. So I prefer the balloon to get much bigger than expected.

How about yourself, Katielynn?

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
            Extreme Sit-popper
            • Mar 2016

Anyone here wants to make sure that the balloon is past it's rated sized and also time the pop at the same time as the orgasm?
            You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

I've certainly had balloons burst between breaths which caught us off guard on many occasion....

I'd a 36 inch round do this. It was way over rated size, but I was all fired up to B2P it. With very little neck left to pinch hold of, I paused to catch my breath with my heart pounding on edge when suddenly as I raised it back to my lips it suddenly and unexpected burst into a shower of tiny shards in front of me. I nearly jumped out of my skin and my missus (who hates bangs, pops, fireworks etc) was with fingers in her ears- screaming her head off

Comment

• Micks101
                • Jan 2017

I love trying to time the pop with my orgasm. If I blow my load and the balloon hasn't popped yet I'll dig a few nails in to make it happen!

Comment

• Slugamano
                  • Jul 2016

I prefer when the balloon expands much more above the regular size. As I realized it depends on the color; blue and yellow balloons can be much more overinflated. The day before yesterday we popped cheap 12" Tesco star-printed balloons and both of final size was above 22". The balloons remained soft until the last breath and after the nice BANGs we had to collect the shreds even next day :-) I assume we will find lurking particles for weeks - and I like it...

Comment

• Claire123
                    • Oct 2016

I like it when the balloon is so over inflated, it bursts between breaths.

The other day I did one and it got huge. I took a break and lowered it, and it just exploded

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                      • Jun 2015

prefer my blows way bigger too, i chicken out alot though but great orgasm if i'm in the zone i'll blow more and more, and if i have, i let it survive another day, meaning it might get bigger next time

Comment

• SusieDK
                        • Dec 2017

Hi there,

As almost all who have replied in this thread I prefer to make the excitement and anticipation of blowing into a totally overinflated and super tight balloon last as long as possible - and finally burst into many tiny shreds with a huge bang. This way I feel I make the most of the balloon, and overcoming the anxiety of blowing into such a tight balloon also makes me feel really cool and brave - not to mention the turn-on. Most times I slow down and blow more ‘carefully’ to make the balloon last longer and maybe get even bigger

However now and then I also like to sort of test myself by taking a balloon and just blow and blow until it pops.

BTW, I never let the air out of the balloon. After climax I just blow it up until it pops.

I find it coolest when the balloon pops while I am blowing into it, but it is also cool looking at a tight balloon, and it suddenly pops. No matter what, it always makes me jump

Thank you for reading my posting.

Susie
                        Last edited by SusieDK; 15-12-2017, 11:52. Reason: Correcting bad language and spelling mistakes.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by SusieDK
                          Hi there,

As almost all who have replied in this thread I preferencer to make the excitement and anticipation of blowing into a totally overinflated and super tight balloon last as long as possible - and finally burst into many tiny skreds with a huge bang. This way I feel I make the most of the balloon, and overcoming the anxiety of blowing into such a tight balloon also males me feel really cool and brave - not to mention the turn-on. Most times I slow down and blow more ‘carefully’ to make the balloon last longer and maybe get even bigger

However now and then I also like to sort of test myself by taking a balloon and just blow and blow until it pops.

BTW, I never let the air out of the balloon. After climax I just blow it up until it pops.

I find it coolest when the balloon pops while I am blowing into it, but it is also cool looking at a tight balloon, and it suddenly pops. No matter what, it always makes me jump

Thank you for reading my posting.

Susie
                          That sounds much like me. Very much like me!

Comment

• Barcelona33
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by SusieDK
                            As almost all who have replied in this thread I prefer to make the excitement and anticipation of blowing into a totally overinflated and super tight balloon last as long as possible - and finally burst into many tiny shreds with a huge bang. This way I feel I make the most of the balloon, and overcoming the anxiety of blowing into such a tight balloon also makes me feel really cool and brave - not to mention the turn-on. Most times I slow down and blow more ‘carefully’ to make the balloon last longer and maybe get even bigger

great response
                            to me what I like the most, it's a big inflate even though I can almost never get to the blow to pop, it's something that frustrates me a lot.
                            I am not capable of it, most of the blame, the fact that I have to be very careful, when I inflate them so that they do not pop unintentionally, so as not to be caught by my parents; For me, what I like the most is to see videos blow to pop or pump to pop, because of that nervousness and how big they are.

Comment

• LoudPop
                              • Sep 2018

SusieDK & Bubblyzzz, that's so cool you go ahead with the BTP after climax. Do you feel as brave after climax as you do prior to climax?

For me, I've more brave to do a BTP prior to climax than after.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎