X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Popping with friends?

Have you ever had times where, for example, after a party, or filling a room with balloons as a prank - were with friends (especially of the opposite sex), and popped balloons in all sorts of ways?

For me, I don't know - as far as I remember, it has never happened but I do expect it to happen sometime later this year, I'm counting on it.
    You never know when it's gonna pop!
  • blnppr
    • Jan 2016

Re: Popping with friends?

When I was much younger, every birthday party had balloon popping. I remember 1 party, where the floor of the living room was covered in balloons.

As an adult, no, I don't recall a situation like that. Sad, but true.

Comment

• marja

As a child a lot of parties involved balloon popping. I remember at a very young age (around 7?) at a friends party we had to inflate a balloon and sit on it to pop it. Since we were still very little and didn't have much weight, the balloons didn't pop. So my friends' mother asked her husband to help us popping the balloons.
      Also the game where you have a string attached to the balloon and tied it to your ankle and then you try to step to pop the other childrens balloons was very popular.
      At somewhat older age the relays became popular, running and sitting on a balloon or inflating a balloon to the point that it breaks.
      Then you grow older and people do not organize these games anymore...

In my first year of studying, I had my birthday and some friends came unexpected to celebrate it with me. They brought their own beer and some balloons! I was really surprised by the balloons at that time and didn't want to show that I really liked them. So I just inflated them to the same size as they did.
      Later on I became less timid and managed to arrange b2p contest on some parties. I guess I already told something about that on this forum...

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

Balloons weren't used that much at birthday parties when I was a kid. Only a few of my friends had balloons at their parties for a few years after we started school and I can only remember being tasked with popping any once. I think it was only boys at those parties, not that it would've mattered much as I was too young to care about girls anyway and I hadn't developed the fetish yet either

Comment

• BigBoum
          • Jul 2016

I did not like when balloons are popped by male. If there is. I enjoy watching the reaction of girls and I ask the girls to go and pop them.

I dont like pin popping cause I prefer to see the balloon stretching and sqeek before to be pop. Pin popping is too fast and balloons do not last long time enough... I enjoy the noise of balloon popping in party. My heart is beating realy hard. I dont know how to found occasion of popping with friends. I am too shy to ask to female friend to pop balloons.

I asked sometime in party store to girl who work to pop balloons cause I am looking for tough balloons to pop or balloons who make loud noise.

One day the store was empty and the girl agree to pop some of them for me and said she really enjoy the sound of the balloon when it pop.

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

I am too shy to ask to female friend to pop balloons.

So am I... Sometimes my wife do it for me and its a real turn-on

Comment

• Brokejoke10
              • May 2016

I was in middle School, during the summer a new family moved into town. They had a daughter who was my age. We became good friends and spent most of our summer together. One summer night we where out on walk. I mentioned we should get some of our other friends together and have a water balloon fight. She smiled big and said she loved balloons. My heart skipped a little. She had no idea about my fetish. So I took that opportunity and asked her if enjoyed popping them as well. Of course she, I like sitting on them. I thought I was dreaming I couldn't Believe what I was hearing. The next day I went straight to the store and bought a bag of 12" balloons and took one over to her house. I took me most of the day to blow it up and she her because I was so nervous. I waited till she went to the restroom to blow it up real fast. She came out and noticed it. I asked if she wanted to pop it. She was more then happy to pop it. She grabbed a chair from the kitchen and sat the balloon down then slowly lowered her herself on it I watched as the more weight she put on it the more the neck of the balloon extended. She sat on it for a sec and when it didn't pop she started bouncing on it. The neck getting longer and longer till boom we both laughed and asked if I had any more. Let's just say it was the best summer ever:

Comment

• lionlooner
                • Apr 2016

When I was younger, there were a few times where I did stuff like this with my friends. It didn't turn me on at the time or anything at the time. If anything like this happened now, it'd be pretty amazing, lol. My closer friend knows about my kink, and if he ever did this around me it'd probably mean he was trying to turn me on.

Comment

• Loontime
                  • Oct 2022

Many years ago when working in a hotel I was asked to clear up the ballroom after a party. I went with another guy and we discovered bunches of balloons everywhere. He said to me that we should burst them in an unoccupied bedroom to minimise the clearing up of the pieces. So, we transferred the balloons (several trips with several bunches) to the selected room. When all done, he said with a 'smile' 'right, let's go and burst them together'. That was my first time with another person busting balloons and I got real turned on seeing him busting the balloons in so many ways. For him, it was not a fetish, just the enjoyment of destroying the balloons, but for me it was amazing. We even squashed them between our bodies and helped each other finger-busting them.

Comment

• Tracy
                    • May 2018

One of my good friends is also a looner. Our friendship has long since ceased to be anchored in our mutual thing for balloons, but...

He's not a popper, but he enjoys watching me go on a popping rampage. (I think he just likes seeing someone have real fun doing something balloon-y even if it's not 100% his thing.) So a couple times a year, we'll get together and I enjoy a pop-fest with/for an audience of one.

Nothing more than that, btw. We're both happily married and I adore his wife, so there's nothing sexual involved.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                      • Nov 2021

A friend of mine has known about my fetish since 8th grade and has particpated with me from time to time . A few years ago , he told his wife about it and she's since joined in ., Neither of them are looners but both are willing to participate from time to time . He brought it up reecently saying that they'd like to actually watch me pop some for them !! SO , next summer , I plan on going to see them for some definite balloon fun !!
                      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Crystal
                        • Jul 2022

A local looner friend and I get together every now and then for balloon playing and popping fun. We’ll literally have balloon fun for hours

Comment

• q16popper
                          • Jun 2022

My best friend loves to blow up and pop balloons - looning with a friend is the best thing in the world

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                            • Jul 2017

I have some girlfriends who like to pop balloons, some in naughty situations and some in simply fun situations. Sometimes it's sitting or stepping, other times it's hugging and blowing.

Comment

• Faganite#47
                              • Nov 2022

one christmas many years ago we had some large-ish balloons hanging up . i blew them up n after christmas when we took them down dad sit popped all of them ....think they were about 16" from tesco

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎