Telling about your fetish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999

Re: Telling about your fetish

It takes a lot of courage to admit to friends or loved ones about your fetish and knowing that they accepted the news is a giant relief. Congratulations.

I myself have actually made the plunge within the last 30 minutes and I am waiting to see how my parents respond because a life without balloons is almost impossible for looners.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
      The Balloon Stuffer
      • Apr 2013

Very good Nisden, all the best happy looning

Comment

• gayloonfcker
        • Jan 2015

Well, as my name replies, I've told a couple guys online only and a lot of them seem to like the idea. Of course some don't. Maybe it's easier with guys? I don't know.

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

That's such an awesome experience mate, really happy for you and thanks for sharing

Many of us dream about a situation like that happening, particularly myself. I hope one day that I could come across a girl that I am starting to like and it turns out that they are really open to the idea of my fetish. Absolute dream scenario!

All the best mate

Comment

• ChillinHaze
            • Sep 2016

For me it was the otherway around, my girlfriend had an inflatables fetish first.

We were best friends for a very long time and I secretly had a crush on her for years. I didn't dare to tell her because I thought it would ruin our friendship.

One day I accidentally caught her while she was engaging in some "playtime" with one of her inflatables, she was really embarrassed but eventually told me about her fetish. At that time I knew of the fetish and was a bit curious about but never tried it for myself.
            After telling me everything she was really relifed and happy that she now had someone to talk about it.

After that I started to explore the fetish on my own, because I wanted to understand what the girl I loved liked about inflatables and so I slowly got into it myself.

Finally we got together after an all girls evening at her home when everyone else was gone and we were relaxing a bit on her IW Gryphon, we were both drunk and one thing let to another and we ended up sleeping together.

The next morning I felt really bad about it and there was an uncomfortable awkwardness between us. I somehow concluded that this would be the moment to come clean and I told her how I felt. She was really surprised and a bit shocked but after talking everything through she wanted to be my girl.

I also told her then that I got into her fetish which actually made her happy. ^^

I still can't believe that I got so lucky and that she said yes, I was pretty much prepared for her rejecting me. Still feels like a dream to me.

Comment

• bubbahotep
              • Aug 2016

I should get on to this board when I'm less intoxicated and able to type!

Congrats to all of us that have come out! My past experience with my wife was a beginning of tolerance at the beginning of the marriage to outright refusal at then end.

Since she left me, I have come out in public and now have a number of friends that know about it. Some I'm trying to hook up with. A few have been confused, but I've never experienced hostility. At the club even the other regular guys there know about it. One was trying to explain it to his friend when he bought me a drink and had me come over and explain it to his friend. They thought it was hilarious, but they were all for it.

I saw another friend and she gave me a pack of 10 9" balloons left over from a birthday party she helped with. She said, "They were going to throw these away and I thought of you. I thought you might at least enjoy them."

So ever experience I've had since coming out has been okay, to good, to great, to fucking awesome.

I took a lot of strength to come out from all of my gay friends that came out. Recently or years ago when being Gay was enough to get Ellen Degeneris fired. It's the same as getting horny as shit with balloons is no different that being gay.

So my advice to someone is for those people that are in your life that should probably know you are gay, tell them that you are/are not gay, but you also like balloons. If they shouldn't know...don't tell them. If it is someone that one day you want in a romantic way. Tell them. Even if they leave, you will probably be happier in the long run.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎