X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • looooooco
    • Jun 2011

Favourite inflatables

Hello

What types of inflates do you like the most? My favs are bouncy castles & slides. One time I was in the last group in that thing. In some moment it became veery soft...we were falling, pulling walls to inside. The best thing was when castle didn't return to previous shape - I then knew that it's deflating. we had to go out so we went through one wall. When I looked at it after that it was completely flat.

I like rafts and airbeds too - especially these with Boston valves :]

I would LOVE to try PP Husky or Merek Fox but it's impossible (money, Money, MONEY).
  • PlumperPusscat
    • Oct 2011

Re: Favourite inflatables

Personally I'm a fan of Balls and Rafts myself
    Plumper Pusscat's Sexy Fetish Fun

Comment

• looooooco
      • Jun 2011

@Plumper and @everyone - How do you like to play with inflates? Rafts and mattresses are nice in water. I haven't tried it with any ball.
      But deflating inflates is really cool. And could be good motivation. Sometimes (when my parents are outside) I inflate all the toys (beachballs, Intex air mattress, armbands) and put on one side of my room. Then i sit on the other side and do all my work. When it's finished I may inflate them veeery tightly, get most of my clothes off and relax on them. When I can't resist I pull all the valves with nice hisssss or whooooosh, which makes me yabbadabbadoooooo.

Comment

• bbhumper
        • Jan 2012

My favorite inflatable is a beach ball. I have had a fetish for them since I was a kid. I like the way they feel and they remind me of a girl who has a nice round butt.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

I personally love large beach balls- 48inches or bigger, they're so great to ride.

But I've now got myself an inflatable enclosure suit which I absolutely love wearing.
          It's an amazingly noisy squeeky n creaking experience when I wear it whilst riding on top of one of my beach balls or just cuddling upto my partner. Just total bliss!

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

That inflatable suit sounds awesome - was it custom made or did you buy it "off the shelf"?

Only place I've seen them before is pvc-u-like, but they're a bit expensive :-(
            Vicci x

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

Hiya Vicci,

Yes it is a PVC-U-Like suit, custom ordered. It's basically one of their standard D4 dual layered suits, but made inside and out from their soft thin shiny yellow vinyl (same material they make their rainwear items out of)

It's a bit more difficult to get into it as the layers do tend to stick to itself very readily. But, once on it's just a totally amazing experience to wear. best of both worlds- Nice and creaky (like pvc) when uninflated, but then its really squeaky once blown up!

My partners taken a real shine to it, she wears it more than I do!

Comment

• BeachBall
                • Apr 2012

Beach balls and similar inflatables such as pool toys are my favourite. I love blowing them up by mouth, deflating them and blowing them up again.
                BeachBall

Comment

• SoniaStrummFan217
                  • May 2012

I'm say beachballs and ride-ons I like riding down beachballs as I deflate them. I really want one of those big 36 or 48" balls^_^. I like ride-ons too^_^. It's fun to ride them down while deflating them And, they're usually made with fairly durable vinyl, so they usually hold up pretty well Unless you inflate them past their limit

I really want one of the PuffyPaws Wolfs, but they're pretty expensive, and nearly impossible to find now. If anything, I'd love a chance to ride one^_^.
                  Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.

Comment

• BBW MEL
                    • Jun 2012

I love beach balls and the inflatable pool animals like the whales easy to bounce on!
                    Get to know me on Twitter ,Facebook Clips4sale
                    & Southern-Charms

Comment

• Daniel.s
                      • Jul 2012

Balls and animals . They are good to ride on and bounce on !

Comment

• Daniel.s
                        • Jul 2012

The bigger the ball and animal the better

Comment

• Daniel.s
                          • Jul 2012

Also i do like the inflatable suits and same again the bigger the better

Comment

• xxSmiley
                            • Jul 2012

I personally like beach balls. the round shape is fun to roll around on and rub against my body. But there was a seahorse I once had that I LOVED! It was about 26 inches I think and was great to ride on =) i also enjoy the animal inflatables=)

Comment

• craggy2012
                              • Jan 2012

Well anything thats large enough to ride on or be swallowed up in, is nice n glossy and of that wonderfully old soft vinyl gets my vote!

Sadly alot of inflates these days are now being made from poorer quality vinyl and there getting much smaller too.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎