Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Does Anyone Here Do This?

The last few times I have had time away from family and a private space for looner activities, I have been trying some new things.

One of these new things transcends beyond the balloon fetish and possibly into what is commonly known as the inflation/expansion fetish. That fetish has ties to ours, and many people consider themselves to have both. Many people derive sexual pleasure from what they call body inflation, which is exactly what it sounds like. There is a wide variety of "material," both live-action and computer made, available online, for people which often consists of the act or "result" of inflating certain body parts. Belly inflation is the most common, and sometimes carried out in real life (details will not be provided); breast and butt inflation/expansion is also quite common in the fantasy/computer generated forefront. I only occasionally look into this "scene," but find it quite fascinating to say the least. Y'all should get the basics of it.

While many in that community have tried the former type of inflation on themselves (), the latter two types aren't possible. To act it out, some use special latex or PVC suits which can be inflated with air to simulate the effect.

Some people do what is known as balloon stuffing, which entails wearing loose fitting or oversized clothing, and placing inflated balloons (size varies) between the person and the clothes. The 3 locations where these balloons are commonly placed are obvious.

I have recently been trying this during my "sessions." As my available time for looner activities is in the early morning, I usually find myself dressed in a 2 sizes too big T-shirt and standard sweatpants (guys - never wear these in public!). What I do is first take two 11" balloons and inflate them with 3 breaths or so (see my reply in the challenge thread here . That's what I can do with just 1). After tying them, I place them under my shirt at approximately upper chest height.

I then do the same thing with two more 11"s, except I inflate them more and place them between between my ass and the sweatpants I am wearing.

Most of the time, I stop there. the balloons in the shirt are severely underinflated and therefore quite soft/squishy, and sitting on the bed or floor above the other two is pure bliss. Sometimes, I will do one more step, and inflate an 11" almost all the way to its rated size (still round, no neck) and place it below the other two in the shirt. I ain't got no pregnancy fetish, but it's still pretty cool.

I don't really care about any potential judgement, but I'm interested to see if anyone else here has experience with this or anything related. Any takers?
    Last edited by t17forLife; 04-02-2018, 20:26. Reason: Changed redundant statement
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: Does Anyone Here Do This?

I can definitely say that i have both the looning fetish along with the body inflation fetish. & like you say, t17forlife, the two fetishes have definite ties & kind of go hand in hand. I'm mainly into clothing inflation but I also love boob & butt inflation. I've never been into belly inflation though.

Both my fetishes pretty much developed side by side as i grew up. I was extremely phobic about balloons popping so whenever there was a body inflation scene in a cartoon or movie i would run away from the T.V. practically in tears because the stereo-typical thing that always happens in a body inflation scene is the character usually pops. Fast foward to puberty & this fear became fascination & excitement.

This is where balloon stuffing comes in. To imitate the feeling & sensation of body inflation i used to have & giant hoodie sweatshirt & a pair of enormous sweatpants that had I swiped from my older brother. Ah, the memories! I loved stuffing the crotch or butt area in the pants & the hoodie was so huge i could stuff as many as six 12 inch balloons into that thing! But it is something that is definitely difficult to pull off alone & takes practice but boy it's so worth it

So depending on what mood I'm in I'll either have myself a balloon stuffing session or if i don't feel like going thru the trouble I'll just have a regular loon session... either or, regardless is equally stimulating to me

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

I may be alone on this one but I have a pregnant belly fetish (but not lactating or other similar fetishes...if you know what i mean...the belly turns me on). Something about a woman’s expanding belly and “feeling like shes going to pop” gets me going.

Not much into other body inflation or what I call hyper inflation. However I have been known to stuff an inflated balloon in stretch pants for a pretend pregnancy belly or even inflated a balloon in my pants so see the rapid expansion!

Comment

• t17forLife
        • May 2015

Originally posted by JOhara
        I may be alone on this one but I have a pregnant belly fetish (but not lactating or other similar fetishes...if you know what i mean...the belly turns me on). Something about a woman’s expanding belly and “feeling like shes going to pop” gets me going.

Not much into other body inflation or what I call hyper inflation. However I have been known to stuff an inflated balloon in stretch pants for a pretend pregnancy belly or even inflated a balloon in my pants so see the rapid expansion!
        Whatever gets the job done am I right? I happen to agree with you on this one.

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by t17forLife
          Whatever gets the job done am I right? I happen to agree with you on this one.

Exactly lol

Comment

• perchedontheloon
            • Dec 2014

I enjoy balloon stuffing too because I like body inflation too.

For me, I’ll blow up a 36” balloon underneath a 6xl shirt I have. Occasionally I’ll get two 24” balloons in there too. I have a pair of compression shorts that are super stretchy too, I’ll usually do a 24” balloon there or two 16” balloons. My last gf liked it when I stuffed my crotch then she’d bounce lightly in my lap while we made our. Sooo good.

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

Originally posted by perchedontheloon
              For me, I’ll blow up a 36” balloon underneath a 6xl shirt I have. Occasionally I’ll get two 24” balloons in there too. I have a pair of compression shorts that are super stretchy too, I’ll usually do a 24” balloon there or two 16” balloons. My last gf liked it when I stuffed my crotch then she’d bounce lightly in my lap while we made our. Sooo good.
              6XL?!?!?!? I use a 1XL and nornally wear medium or large. I wonder what I could do with something of that size, especially one that stretches easily.

Comment

• lionlooner
                • Apr 2016

I'm also really into the body inflation stuff, but I'm not always focused on it. Also coincidentally into the idea of popping just like with balloons:P

Primarily put balloons in my crotch area here, but sometimes my shirt and butt.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                  • Feb 2018

I had a similar experience before. Back in time when I lived in Germany I met a rubber fetish man and he had an inflatable suit and he put me inside it and he pumped it up.

That was one of the most awesome feelings I ever had - and he liked black balloons as well - but strictly non popper.

The thing which prevented me to do that is a) lack of a partner pumping you up and b) the prices of good durable inflatable latex suits.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

What an experience, BalloonblowerNYC! That sounds super awesome how you were put in the suit & pumped up! Ahhhh, Im super jelly!

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

I'm coming to think of a time when I went to a fetish party where I got to try something similar.
                      It wasn't a suit. It was an inflatable sleeping bag where both the part you was lying on and the part over you was inflated.
                      I was wearing a neck entry latex suit and was invented to climb into sleeping bag. The part I was lying on was already inflated.
                      The owner closed the zipper and started inflating. It was the most amazing feeling being squeezed from all sides by the air pressure from the sleeping bag.
                      We actually joked about how cool it would be if we had helium.��

Comment

• Micks101
                        • Jan 2017

Yep I certainly have a bit of the inflation fetish too, the classic Willy Wonka scene I would watch for hours, fascinated by it when I was younger. My first wet dream involved myself being inflated also :P

Comment

• scuba
                          • Jan 2017

Wearing inflatable latex close is the coolest feeling. It´s really thight and restrictive when you put it on, but once you start inflating the inner part starts squeezing nicely on your body and it feels less restrictive.
                          It´s like wearing a balloon on your body.
                          Last edited by scuba; 11-02-2018, 10:09.

Comment

• Wynonna302
                            • Apr 2021

Originally posted by t17forLife
                            One of these new things transcends beyond the balloon fetish and possibly into what is commonly known as the inflation/expansion fetish.

Some people do what is known as balloon stuffing, which entails wearing loose fitting or oversized clothing, and placing inflated balloons (size varies) between the person and the clothes. The 3 locations where these balloons are commonly placed are obvious.
                            This work for ya? 7 12in 'loons
                            Attached Files

Comment

• t17forLife
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Wynonna302
                              This work for ya? 7 12in 'loons
                              12 and 302 are the only numbers I need

Comment

Working...
                              😀