Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Your Favorite Way to Pop?

There's tons of different way to make balloons go boom, what is your personal favorite way?
  • Caitlyn Andrea
    • Dec 2011

Re: Your Favorite Way to Pop?

Well, if we're speaking strictly of popping my favorite is definitely needle popping for latex and scissors for mylar.

An average 3" or so sharp sowing needle usually works best. I love it when the person popping them is playful and teasing. Not too much nor too little. i.e., doesnt pop too many too fast but also doesn't take more than 15 secs or so to pop them. That way with a bouquet of a dozen latex lasts long enough to enjoy but short enough to feel controlled, and helpless.

With mylars I actually prefer deflation by snipping the valve. Just a simple, quick, clean and innocent cleanup. But popping them with scissors is satisfying too.

All I all, While i have my favorite(s), I love popping and seeing balloons popped many different ways. *^_^*

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

I like seeing them blown up until they burst - it's exciting not knowing when it's going to pop and sometimes they get massive - 2 or 3 times their rated size
      Vicci x

Comment

• cgrocarlos
        • Oct 2011

I agree with Vicci on this one, it's my favorite thing to watch someone b2p a balloon, its exciting! Always fun to tempt them to blow more and more when you know its gonna pop any second!

I personally like to sit pop balloons the most, especially like way over-inflated 12 or 14 inch ones. Its fun to see if they'll hold up my weight and stretch the neck out really far.

When i was younger we had a dartboard at my house and so i would blow up a bunch of balloons and tack them to the board and throw darts like a carnival game

Comment

• 2hrfyi
          • Jan 2012

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

thought i'd share - this is a game i saw at an arcade called pop it extreme. i'm not a looner myself but i knew someone would find this appealing so i joined to spread the joy this may cause that someone.

Comment

• cgrocarlos
            • Oct 2011

Haha I've actually played that before! There's this go-kart place in Dallas, TX that has a huge arcade and they have Pop-It Extreme. Sadly I didn't win but I got to see somebody finally pop it, it's pretty awesome!

Comment

• looner98
              • Mar 2012

sit, stomp or pump (i am still a phobic but will sit 2 pop, stomp or pump cause im afraid if that if i b2p the balloon will wip my face)

Comment

• looooooco
                • Jun 2011

I like when somebody stretches and hugs baloon (but waaay more if it's "regular" inflatable) and accidentally it pops. I like also when somebody is excited and cannot defeat this want...generally when I see that sb is excited I get excited too.
                Third is more strange and connected more with inflatables so I will describe it later in another thread

Comment

• Katielynn
                  Expert Blower
                  • May 2012

My preference depends on what mood I'm in. Right now, I like sitting on them best. I like to bounce up and down a bit and see the neck poke out between my legs before I slam down hard on it. Plus, it's easy to pop a lot of them pretty quickly that way.

But, I don't think I'd have joined this group if I didn't have at least some interest in blowing them to their limit. . I think it's the most intimate and sexy way. I love the anticipation of not knowing when it's going to burst and the super tight feeling right before the BOOM!

XO,
                  Katie
                  I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• EC1118
                    • Jun 2012

I'm such a wuss and have only once ever intended to do a BTP.

Maybe if I grew some balls I could start...

I tend to blow a few Unique 18s up and stomp them to their deaths , and sometimes do a couple of sit to pops. Problem is, with the larger balloons they are quite tough to burst and I get too nervous and wimp out.

Comment

• EC1118
                      • Jun 2012

Katie,

Have you tried bouncing on multiple balloons at once ;D

Comment

• Katielynn
                        Expert Blower
                        • May 2012

Not sure what you mean EC. I've bounced on one after another until they were all gone, but vie never tried to like straddle more than.
                        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• EC1118
                          • Jun 2012

I meant two at once. If your using smaller loons then it's easier to get your legs across a couple. Your Mr. Might enjoy it

Comment

• Timid Popper
                            • Jun 2012

I like lying on balloons to pop them. But I like to watch women sit on them or blow-to-pop. Needles and cigarettes and such do nothing for me. I prefer the intimate contact.

Comment

• Vicci
                              Blown to bits
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Timid Popper
                              Needles and cigarettes and such do nothing for me.
                              Same here - it's not as fun and exciting as seeing a balloon pushed beyond its limits.
                              Vicci x

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍