Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (http://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Non-Poppers (http://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How many times have you reused a balloon? (http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19783)

bigballcollector 30-03-2017 07:38 AM

Re: How many times have you reused a balloon?

I reuse balloons until they start to show big weak spots or the color itself starts to fade giving a more translucent one.

Jkloon 31-03-2017 04:29 AM

I use balloons until they pop. I've still got balloons from over 3 years ago

loonerdude44 21-11-2017 09:49 AM

Usually the bigger the balloon the more times you can reuse it. With small balloons, after being deflated they've stretched enough to be highly unstable and will most likely pop on the next inflation, but with the punch ball balloons I've had they've survived multiple re-inflations (over the course of many days) and they haven't weakened at all. I tend to stay away from older balloons anyway, they've lost their shine and squeak due to oxidizing.

onemoreblow 22-11-2017 02:27 AM

I like oxidized the best. Send them this way :) I usually keep mine inflated or reuse them until they have an "accident"

stormbubble 27-11-2017 03:04 AM

What if they get messy, do you just wash them off? Yes, the thinner they are I think the less time they last, get real wrinkled up.

Blustrkuk86 28-11-2017 07:53 PM

i use them as much as possible, specially big balloons since their expensive.

balloons 29-11-2017 06:40 AM

I reuse them till they pop and I have to keep blowing them up bigger to get the same firmness. So the either end in blow to pops or pop while I'm riding them. I love not knowing when a balloon is going to pop!

Bubble Boy :-P 29-11-2017 10:31 PM

:)Same! I can get A LOT uses out of my balloons! Being that I'm a small guy i have no problem with over inflating my balloons & reusing them time and time again. :D whether its my weather balloons or qualitex, Cattexs , tuf texs; I will re inflate them several times over until they get worn & burst! I also love not knowing when the balloon is gonna pop!:p That's most definitely part of the fun!!! & if I make a mess on the balloon i simply clean it off with warm, soapy water for future use. I also love the SMELL of old balloons when they stretch & stress! Being that I'm a semi popper/popper I just love when the balloon randomly pops! It sends me over the edge, for sure! But alas...it always leaves me sad every time i lose a balloon...but then i remember i have hundreds & can do over & over again! ;)

marja 30-11-2017 08:16 PM

I usually don't re-use my balloons. I prefer to inflate them by mouth and I don't think it is very hygienic to re-inflate them. The only balloons I use several times are bigger ones that I inflated by pump, such as GL500, or 24" or 36" balloons.

OverTheTop 04-12-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marja (Post 49953)
I usually don't re-use my balloons. I prefer to inflate them by mouth and I don't think it is very hygienic to re-inflate them. The only balloons I use several times are bigger ones that I inflated by pump, such as GL500, or 24" or 36" balloons.

Why wouldn't it be hygienic? It's not like you're rubbing dirt into them or anything.