How have balloons helped you through tough times?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

How have balloons helped you through tough times?

When I was about 14 I found out my mother was addicted to heroin and my father was furious (she is fine now) but that whole process was heartbreaking and at night or during the day it seemed cuddling balloons helped alot. Once I met my girlfriend at that time and I found out she had a inflatables/latex fetish we would cuddle together with balloons in between us, Now how have they helped you?
  • Ryan556
    • Sep 2016

Re: How have balloons helped you through tough times?

They have definitely put me in a good mood during stressful days. And i also have a gf that i introduced the fetish to and loves it however i do have my days where my anxiety is super bad and just want loon time by myself, but its a nice alternative to have if I'm to sick/ not feeling like working out to get the stress out.

Comment

• thevinylrider
      • Apr 2016

I use them for stress release. It sends me to another world. Ive also used it to combat acute physical pain. Had a sudden onset headache that felt like somebody was trying to split my face apart---rode for a while in the tub and it dissapeared almost instaly---better than asprin.

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

Being a socially awkward kid who dislikes most of humanity, I'm sad and lonely most of the time, I have a few friends, but whenever I'm at home, I get really lonely (and sad, depression is a thing for me, just not 100% of the time), so sometimes I get some balloons from the grocery store (they're cheap chinese made ones, but they're all I can afford right now), and whatever ones aren't defective (maybe a few out of every 50 or so) they keep me company. I'm a non-popper, so I protect them, and show them endless amounts of love, like they deserve. Popping them is basically straight up murder in my eyes. Balloons do make better company than (most) people, they don't talk shit, you can tell them your deepest secrets, they'll never talk about you behind your back, they don't hate you (most people hate me, but that's solely my fault, and I'm fine with that). I show them love, and they do the same for me. Hopefully, after I can get some more money (and a debit card to buy shit online) I'll order some higher quality balloons, maybe some Cattex Doll shaped balloons, some Cattex 32" Longnecks, maybe some Qualatex 16", anything is better than crappy grocery store chinese 'loons. But as long as they don't pop, they make perfect company.

Comment

• Luirio
          • Mar 2015

I have a character named Sweet Giggle: You might be wondering what it has to do with balloons. The thing is, she's a Magical Dragon or Dragon balloon. Her skin is made of Latex with no organs. She's full of life and adorable. Each time i see a balloon, it makes me remember her and that make me happy.

Here's a pic of her as a clown at the center of a huge balloon batch.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I love your character, Luirio... she's really, super cute! But yes, balloons have definitely helped me during tough times... When my relationship ended i felt very alone & sad knowing she was with someone else. To combat the sadness i busted out a 72 pack of pink TT-17s & just filled my room with over inflated balloons....i also blew up 7 baby blue Q-36s, 3 teal Q24s, 8 red TT-24s ....a GL-900 jelly bean balloon, a black cattex doll & a pink GL-1200... my room was wall to wall, floor to ceiling with my balloons...it was almost impossible to move...it was wonderful. I used several thum tacks to attach a blanket over the inside of my bedroom door so the ballons wouldn't escape from my room upon entering & exiting...I remember opening the door to my room & seeing the big white sheet bulging with my balloons & having to crawl underneath & entering my little personal balloon world....the SMELL was amazing!
            But it was weird...I would be in the balloons thinking about her...thinking about her looning & doing the stuff she used to do for me to him....& i would get this unbelievable arousel thinking about it which gave me the most explosive orgasms multiple times throughout the day & i dont know why...but my balloons where there for me....& i move on rather quickly...& I know my balloons will never leave me.....unless i fill them with helium & they float away! I can just imagine shouting out to my balloons as they float away, " Come back, come back! I can change! I swear! Please don't leave me! We can make this work! Nooooooo!"

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Having a degree of autism does make life more stressful with the sensory overload thing, and having the lessor social contact with people makes one crave for companionship more.

That's not to say my life is completely dysfunctional. I get on well (now) with my family, and go out regularly with close friends, but general crap in life such as extreme bullying at school, and obnoxious brothers has left some emotional scars. Most days I'm fine, but often get emotional lows from what seems often is the unrelenting isolation from I guess one could call the mainstream social groups.

At these moments I'll hug my inflatable penguins, balloons, inflatable helmets, bop bags, and mylar balloons. Hugging and patting firmly inflated beach balls is a real emotional kicker, and is for me the great cure for days when one feels life is getting too much.

Digging my nales into that squeeky phthalate plastic helps me edge a hard firm libido for some time. A nice pick up ride from heaven which places one into the most beautiful place of well being.

Comment

• Casey88
                lukmanrewa
                • Jun 2012

i have been a non-popper all my life but yesterday i had the urge of popping a small balloon i took from a supermarket. It was old and oxidised so i assumed the bang wouldnt be so loud.

had my earplugs on with loud music and while stomping the small balloon i was hugging my Looners United Q16. it was a relief to have something to calm me down from shaking after the balloon popped (wasnt a noise cancelling earphone so could still hear the bang).

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Casey88
                  while stomping the small balloon
                  Honestly if you're afraid of balloons popping, I wouldn't use stomping to pop them. Squishing a balloon until it pops in any way is functionally identical to a blow to pop, since you're basically just forcing the pressure to be higher than the walls can take, which is going to make a louder bang. If you use a pin or something to cut the skin the pop will be quieter, especially for oxidized balloons that don't have as much energy stored up since their walls aren't as elastic. Also, I don't know how small you meant but smaller balloons can also be louder. I'd recommend popping underinflated 12"ers over fully inflated 9"ers or below.

Comment

• Casey88
                    lukmanrewa
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                    Honestly if you're afraid of balloons popping, I wouldn't use stomping to pop them. Squishing a balloon until it pops in any way is functionally identical to a blow to pop, since you're basically just forcing the pressure to be higher than the walls can take, which is going to make a louder bang. If you use a pin or something to cut the skin the pop will be quieter, especially for oxidized balloons that don't have as much energy stored up since their walls aren't as elastic. Also, I don't know how small you meant but smaller balloons can also be louder. I'd recommend popping underinflated 12"ers over fully inflated 9"ers or below.
                    Thanks for the information. I was not aware on this and yes it was louder than expected. Any-which-ways, seems I wont be popping one again for now .

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                      • Nov 2016

The first balloons I was ever able to pop without being too scared were like I described. I went to target and bought a bag of 12" white balloons that ended up being perfect because they were very soft. I blew them up many times to make them even softer (probably no more than halfway to full) just to practice blowing them (I was too scared to do it prior to this). Finally, I blew it up as large as I dared to stretch it out one last time, and then I let a lot of the air out. It was about 1/3 of the way full, and so soft that I could barely even make them pop. I shot it with a BB gun and it just left a hole that air escaped slowly through :P. But using similar methods you can get balloons to have very little tension stored up in their skin, which makes for very soft pops. Basically, the more stretched and less full a balloon is, the quieter the pop, regardless of size.

Comment

• TheoTheater
                        • Nov 2017

When I was a young girl my mother would take me with her to make money twisting balloons at fairs or carnivals. I would dress up as a clown and make all sorts of animals and swords and flowers. Balloons, and my ability to twist, put food on the table for us. I guess you could say that balloons literally saved our lives.
                        Now I'm trying to give balloons the chance to save my butt again. I use them in my cam shows on MyFreeCams. The guys like to see me twist them, but only because they think it looks cool. I just wish some of them would want me to pop them! The anticipation and yearning is so frustrating when I know I won't be doing any actual popping.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                          • Nov 2016

I don't hear of many balloon fetishists being into long (twisting) balloons, most of us prefer the round variety. Maybe try playing with round balloons, which are much more interesting to pop, especially blow to pops. It might attract more of the audience you're interested in.

Comment

• Tecumseh
                            • Nov 2017

Originally posted by TheoTheater
                            When I was a young girl my mother would take me with her to make money twisting balloons at fairs or carnivals. I would dress up as a clown and make all sorts of animals and swords and flowers. Balloons, and my ability to twist, put food on the table for us. I guess you could say that balloons literally saved our lives.
                            Now I'm trying to give balloons the chance to save my butt again. I use them in my cam shows on MyFreeCams. The guys like to see me twist them, but only because they think it looks cool. I just wish some of them would want me to pop them! The anticipation and yearning is so frustrating when I know I won't be doing any actual popping.
                            Might check it out some day

Comment

• craggy2012
                              • Jan 2012

I’ve never really fell back on my fetish for any moral or emotional support in life really. With previous relationships that ended I never resorted to either to get over things, nor as a comfort thing either. They’re certainly no substitute for a close network of friends or family in times of personal crisis. But, they are a good distraction if your in the right frame of mind at times.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎