Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (http://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Trading (http://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [OTHER] Community video shared folder (http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19841)

NotAMan 29-03-2017 04:50 PM

Community video shared folder

Some time ago I created a shared Resilio Sync balloon fetish folder and it went better than expected. It was started with 3GB of videos and now its size is almost 8.8GB thanks to other people's over the Internet contributions.

I just decided to share this project after seeing a lot of video exchange threads. Using this we can put all the videos we have in a common place and enjoy watching other people's contributions.

All uploaded videos are anonymous so you can't tell who uploaded it to the network and there is no incentive for uploading other than making other fellow people happy, also note that you must choose a nickname for your computer, this nickname allows others to see which peers are online and by default it is your computer name (so if your computer name is something like Homer-Simpson-from-Sprinfield you may want to change it during the installation to whatever you want).

If you want to be part of the project just go to: this link and select Install Sync 2.0 or I already have Sync 2.0.

After selecting the second option your Sync client will pop up and you will be required to choose where you want to place the folder, choose whatever location you want and click connect, after that you will start downloading everything if there are other peers online or you may not find any peer at the moment so you will have to wait a bit (I am the most active peer since I work with my computer and I use to be online from 15:00-21:00 Central Europe Time).

After syncing is completed you can upload videos by placing them inside the folder, also don't forget to read the rules first (they are included in the folder as a text file)! and feel free to share the folder with other looners if you want.

There is also a free official Sync app for Android that allows you to use "selective sync" which means you can only download some files instead of the full folder (this is a premium feature in the PC client).

Note bout Sync folders:

Resilio Sync folders are shared folder that use the bittorrent network to sync files among computers. The difference with normal torrents is that Sync folders can be updated by anyone holding the read-write key (the link I provided avobe) just dragging items inside them (like normal computer folders), so if someone finds a new video it can be shared just by saving it in the folder and all peers will download it from the source peer.

Please send me a PM if you find that the link stopped working (Sync links use to fail after a few months online)

t17forLife 13-04-2017 04:32 AM

Re: Community video shared folder

I just added about 30 videos from my collection, a little bit of everything. The folder is now almost 24GB.

amac 14-04-2017 12:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
a load of spurious folders have appeared in the share area ?

NotAMan 18-04-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amac (Post 46890)
a load of spurious folders have appeared in the share area ?

Noted that, someone removed them from the network (everyone can delete files and folders).

Remember not to open any suspicious file and enable the show file extension option in Windows so you can see that what you are opening is indeed a .mp4/.avi/etc video not a virus.

t17forLife 21-04-2017 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAMan (Post 46960)
Noted that, someone removed them from the network (everyone can delete files and folders).

Remember not to open any suspicious file and enable the show file extension option in Windows so you can see that what you are opening is indeed a .mp4/.avi/etc video not a virus.

Some bozo deleted nearly all the files. Is there any way to get them back?

1982popper 21-04-2017 01:56 PM

Any gay stuff? :)

amac 21-04-2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t17forLife (Post 46989)
Some bozo deleted nearly all the files. Is there any way to get them back?

I noticed that too - there is an archive folder (or at least I have one)

Balloons! - .sync - Archive - HD (SD)

everything is in there - I was not sure if this was a routine cleardown or not

NotAMan 23-04-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amac (Post 47001)
I noticed that too - there is an archive folder (or at least I have one)

Balloons! - .sync - Archive - HD (SD)

everything is in there - I was not sure if this was a routine cleardown or not

Deleted files go inside that folder for some days until they are permanently deleted, I just restored the files into their original location. If someone delete the videos you can just move them back from there.

ride2pop86 28-04-2017 09:24 PM

It says no peers on it

nicolooner 29-04-2017 04:26 PM

I have added some Videos. Hope you enjoy :)