The kinkiest game you played with your partner / inflatable / both?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Rock
    • Mar 2017

The kinkiest game you played with your partner / inflatable / both?

I remember once we had a really good loon sex session with my gf.
    We won and bought some 14, 20 and 24 inch beachballs in an entertainment store (not sure it's the right name in english). We had 4 of 14 inch, 2 of 20 and 1 of 24. It was on summer vacations and it was hot. We got naked, inflated all the beachballs and started to play some popping games. First a butt popping competition with the smaller ones, all in the bed. One was very hard and my gf could not pop it, so I did it. After bursting all of them, we decided to sit pop together one of 20 inch. I sat on it, my gf sat on me and we started to bounce, soft at the beginning and very rough until we heard BANG! We were sweat, and that made the session even more hot. We then tried to have sex over the other 20 inch beachball. So we both sat on it (me inside her), one in front of each other and we started to have sex, with soft bounces, while we were kissing. We spent some minutes like that and then we started to bounce more rough. In the best part, we heard a loud hiss and we stopped, while the beachball was deflating under us. We bounced hard to make it pop loud but the leak got bigger and if completly deflated in just seconds, with a louder hiss in one of the bounces. We rode together the last one, and resume the sex session. It resisted, even after reinflating it 2 or 3 times. After we both came, we stayed some minutes resting in the ball. Then we decided to pop it. My gf sat on it at front and me behind her, hugging her from back. We started to bounce very hard, with all our weight on it, but after some intents it didn't pop. Instead of forcing it to pop by inflating more and more, we deflated it and kept for later. Next day I inflated it and I could still smell her in the beachball. After some hard riding it popped.
  • leatherluver39
    • Aug 2017

Re: The kinkiest game you played with your partner / inflatable / both?

I was looking after someones house while they were away. there was a big inflatable boat in the garage (all warm from the summer heat) so I took my wife over there and laid the boat on the floor of garage upside down. then we got naked and I fucked her on it. it was a rush

Comment

• leatherluver39
      • Aug 2017

I love having sex on inflatables. just looking at shiny vinyl turns me on

Comment

• John225
        • Jan 2018

My ex fiancee made me a video when I was at work off her rubbing some black lace underwear and moved the video to show her blowing up one of my 24 inch beach balls. She didn't blow up the whole way in the video but it was still nice.
        When I got home she had on one of my t shirts that was huge on her. We had an extra room in our apartment filled with beach balls because we had the extra room and it was easy to keep them filled in there. She had brought out all the beach balls and some balloons into our massive living room and pushed the furniture against the walls. So the whole thing was covered in different toys, some were the sprinkler beach balls with the hole in them.
        So I saw her in my shirt but she was obviously wearing lace black stockings under it. When she took off the shirt she was wearing some nice lingerie (I forgot exactly what it looked like). So we make out and get nice and hot and she sits on one of the sprinkler beach balls and makes me do it first while we kiss, with her sitting on it it makes the hole extra tight and feels great. We spend 3 hours having fun, doing it on every surface in the room popping balloons and beach balls sometimes on accident sometimes on purpose.
        It was hard to walk after that and it was great. It was the best thing I ever came home to

Comment

• freetofloat
          • Jan 2018

Might involve a sunwarmed boat and a little time at the beach paddling the coast.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎