Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (http://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Non-Poppers (http://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Popping (http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19035)

Imoverthere 18-09-2011 12:11 AM

Popping

I know this is a non-popper thread, but hear this out:

What happens with you after your balloon accidentally pops? Do you feel bad about it, does it scare you, or does it excite you?

I personally love the idea that my balloon can possibly pop, and I love trying to see how far my balloon can go, but I hate to pop my balloon anyways.

looooooco 29-09-2011 04:47 PM

Re: Popping

Today I have played with some inflatable and it made a BANG by accident. I have identical thing before and heatstretched it using hot water from shower. Yes, it made the same BANG resulting in identical split in the same seam. It was quite nice because I love fast deflation but it's my parents' thing so I had to repair it using iron :s They don't know about my interests of course.

looner98 06-03-2012 08:02 PM

i am a non popper but will pop if i feel like it if i acidentaly pop i get i bit upset because it will be a nice balloon

BBW MEL 24-06-2012 09:20 PM

Im a pop and non pop myself. If I really like a balloon and it pops before its "time" it SCARES me my heart stops! Then I laugh then get a little disappointed if I really liked it!

loonerlover 21-08-2012 04:41 PM

Hate when my balloons pop....especially with how expensive some of them are!!!
Does anyone have any tips on how to inflate them as big as you see them in some pictures? Some of the 12's and 16's are massive!!!!

cgrocarlos 22-08-2012 04:34 AM

loonerlover,

Take a look at the thread titled "Big Neck?" Under the Balloon Fetish Discussion tab. That might help you out some for the 12" to 16"

loonerlover 22-08-2012 11:07 PM

Good advice, will certainly give it a go and let you know how it goes!

cgrocarlos 23-08-2012 04:58 AM

Great! make sure you inflate & deflate about 3 times, each time bigger than the last to get the most out of your balloon when you blow it up all the way. Good luck!

Tiputip 26-08-2012 07:01 AM

I hate balloons popping. For a long time when younger I even avoided blowing up balloons by mouth. I think it dates back from a small child when helping blow up balloons at christmas. One bounced towards the oven as my Mother was getting the turkey out. It was the first balloon I had heard pop.

I could not have been more than a few years old then and the suddenes of it left a lasting impression. A while back I did blow some up to bursting simply to break the spell. I still hate it though and struggle to fully inflate balloons as I'm not sure how far to take them.

Any hints on judging when the limit is being reached!

cgrocarlos 27-08-2012 04:39 AM

the limits truly depend on the type and size of the balloon. if you like 12", then i usually stop when either it's difficult to force more air into the balloon, the portion of the neck touching your lips pushes hard against you, or the neck develops a round or bulging shape. but again, it depends on the type also. Some i know that i can take farther than others.