Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DatJohnDoeTho
    • Nov 2016

Fixing a beachball with seam pop

Hello,I recently had accidentally popped my 24" beachball and I was wondering if anyone had the experience of fixing a beachball from it's seam?I fell on my ball and I popped it by accident.If there's an actually useful method or product recommendation to help me fix my beachball let me know,thank you in advance!
  • WannabePopper
    • Oct 2018

Re: Fixing a beachball with seam pop

It all depends on the size of the puncture. Not an expert, but I recommend specific "vinyl glue". I use one by Loctite - about $5. It is actually designed for repairing inflatables, and other items. It is like a gel, which helps cover the puncture area. Depending on the size, it may require more than one or several applications.

Unless you are very attached to it, it might not be worth repairing a 24" beachball. The cost of the glue and a replacement ball are pretty close.
    Last edited by WannabePopper; 09-11-2018, 18:26.

Comment

• DatJohnDoeTho
      • Nov 2016

I bought the beach all from Japan and it has anime patterns,and since it's my first anime beachball I want to restore it at least,thanks for the recommendation

Comment

• lilolover82
        • Mar 2014

How large is the leak?
        Washington State, United States

Comment

• DatJohnDoeTho
          • Nov 2016

7/10 of the beachball's,I'm gonna try to patch it up with vinyl patches and cheap vinyl glue

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎