Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (http://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Inflatable and PVC Fetish (http://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sleeping on inflatables (http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19666)

lilolover82 05-10-2016 05:42 PM

Sleeping on inflatables

Hey I enjoy sleeping on my air mattresses-lilos, and when I am able to get things like the inflatable double French matress or fun islands, or the inflatable turtles I enjoy sleeping on them. They feel so good. Do you enjoy sleeping on them? I also keep the air just a little low to avoid punctures or blow outs either external or internal. Nothing worse than waking up to your listening to them leaking air.

lilolover82 05-10-2016 08:37 PM

Re: Sleeping on inflatables

Like I said I'm curious if any of you enjoy doing this. Also what precautions you take to prevent from getting leaks while sleeping. As I said I simply reduce the amount of air.

thevinylrider 13-12-2016 10:12 PM

Love doing this. Underinflated airbeds especially. Fell asleep on a tube in a big inflatable pool in my bedroom. Want to buy a tie dye fun island instead of a bedroom matress. Inflatables great in sticky summer heat.

Seidenki 14-12-2016 10:07 AM

When I got my first double bed, I couldn't afford a mattress right away, so I used an inflatable camp bed. Heavenly. Unfortunately, I liked it hard pretty firm, which it was not designed to be inflated so for long periods of time and it spring a leak within a few weeks.

Sei.

Inflatablefun82 16-12-2016 11:09 AM

Yes however it's hard to sleep as my Willy is always hard and oozing pre-cum so I generally will boink the lilo first, blow my beans and then lose interest.

craggy2012 18-12-2016 04:29 PM

I've slept on one of my 12foot beach balls a few times during the summer. It's big enough to cover our king size mattress like a sheet. Then you just add a little air to puff it up and it moulds itself around you!

gsm.1754 20-02-2017 04:44 AM

In terms of sleeping on inflatables, I had this idea and want your opinions.

Should I attempt to sleep on my inflatable whale (normal size, Intex 76" x 47")? My position would probably be having it upside down and legs hanging off either side as if I was riding it. I'd flatten myself across it. The only problem is I'd probably be hard all night. Should I go for it? I'd love to chat: reply on here and/or kik me, principal101

lilolover82 21-02-2017 07:37 PM

Deflate it a little, it'll be softer, and also prevent possible leaks.

gsm.1754 23-02-2017 08:29 PM

Thanks for the advice! Even though, I love my inflatables nice and tight. I'd love to chat with some fellow looners. My kik is principal101 and my email is gsm.1754@yahoo.com

tkvinyl 26-02-2017 02:51 AM

I love to go to bed with a nice fully inflated pool toy such as a 24" beach ball between my legs, or in the middle of a swim ring, and wake up to find it is flat! When I get one I really like there is so much tension that builds up as I wonder how long it will last. Eventually when it starts to leak or blows a seam it is absolutely wonderful. I will try to patch them up but they never hold air the same again. My girl will sometimes pop them while I am sleeping.

Sometimes I will buy one used and find it already leaks. That is the best.