• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuteBalloon84
    The Balloon Stuffer
    • Apr 2013

The Life Of A Looner by CuteBalloon84

Hello all,

This thread will contain my very personal story about my real life that i have writing for quite some years, This was all posted on the Experience Project and was shut down. I managed to recover all my stories and i will post them here.

Please do not reply in this thread any comments etc please message me in private. Thank you.

CuteBalloon84
  • CuteBalloon84
    The Balloon Stuffer
    • Apr 2013

The Life Of A Looner by CuteBalloon84 - PART1

The Life Of A Looner By Cuteballoon84 - Part 1...

This is my story, which contains sexual explicit content that is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 and or 21 in their respective country.
    This story is not suitable and not meant for anyone that doesn't have a balloon fetish, interest in balloon fetish or balloons in general.

The content of this story can be of shocking content and represents the life of a "looner"
    Where as the word "looner" refers to a male of female with a balloon fetish, whether it to be the non-pop or popping arousal.

This is a true story based on my life, which i share because i feel if people that are interested in this subject should have the chance to glance into the live of an actual "looner" and all the problems that come with this particular fetish as told through out my story. I do not wish to mocked, sweared at or anyone to give his opinion with profanity and strong language. As opinions expressed are mine personally and experiences that i had throughout my life very personal and one should be blessed to get an insight in my life. Please refrain from commenting if you have nothing nice to say.

I was born in 1984 in a Country in Western-Europe. I was raised in a perfect family and had no problems whatsoever growing up. I was always a very popular boy at school even at a young age. Parents,Teachers and even all the girls at school liked me very much. I was born with blue-eyes and blond hair and was always referred to by everyone as very cute and "handsome" as a boy. I grew up in a very small town with only a few thousand residents, that was considered to be a tight community. Everyone knew everyone and it was peaceful and quiet where i lived. My Pre-Primary and Primary School were just down the street from where i lived.

From a young age i had something special with balloons. I liked them very much, i liked the way they inflated, how they felt, how they bounced and how they smelt.

From what i can remember i always had balloons around as a young boy and my parents or brothers even would make bouquets for me and hang them in my room. At Pre-Primary school it was still pretty normal for a young boy to play and fondle with balloons and i would tease the girls and other boys with them. We would have events organized throughout the year as festivities for the holidays, celebrations and of course my Favorited one Carnival.

Even from a young age i recall, that i was stunned by seeing large quantities of balloons in one place and the bigger the balloon the more "attracted" i was to it in a way. I always would ask the "grownups" if i could have some balloons and play with them outside or take them with to my bedroom. This went on till i was about 5-6 years old and was in the first grades of primary school. As i mentioned before i was a very popular kid in town, i had lots of friends and girls that liked me a lot. Mostly because the way i looked and how i was with other children.

By this time i started to realize what was "cool" and what wasn't. I got pressurized by a lot of adults, to behave in a certain way. I was their golden boy in a sense, i was athletic,intelligent and i had everything a young boy could ever wish for in his life. Spoiled maybe even a little bit. I was made to believe even at young age, i could achieve anything i wanted as i had the looks, the athletic build and a very good intelligence. I was the one of the best soccer players of my town and was scouted at young age to be a professional. I have always felt that pressure in some way and didn't really always enjoyed it in my younger years as my childhood became a bit ruined by it. Always people wanting me to achieve.

I still had balloons in my room at the age of 7, which were taken away from me by my parents. I would sleep with balloons and have them laying around my room.On many occasions i had friends over that asked me about my balloons and i always answered i just liked them. No one really thought anything about it and because i liked them more kids did. Crazy even when i think about it. I realized quickly by now that i wasn't normal for a boy of my age to still play with balloons and it obviously wasn't cool to the other kids. Balloons gave me peace and comforted me, just by looking at them i got happier. Laying in my room covered with balloons,hugging them,squeezing them and stuffing them in my clothes.

I absolutely adored them in any way possible. As a boy i got caught on numerous occasions with my pyjama's on having zeppelins stuffed in my pants, round balloons around my penis and butt area and a shirt with 3 round balloons under it. My mom at first laughed and played with me even, later at an older age, she started to disagree with my play styles more and warned me a couple of times not to do it As it would stretch my pyjama's she said back then, but i still think it was because i had balloons against my balls and little gentlemen. She would still catch me in the morning as i would lay in bed with balloons stuffed in my pyjama's and private area's. Gladly she never mentioned this to anyone outside of the house.

Now at the ages 7-10, i still liked balloons a lot and it really developed into an obsession to play with them. I was very careful as i knew i didn't want to get caught with them or seen by anyone playing with them. As it would ruin my social life and my parents already had taken away my balloons and reacted funny in a way after being caught in bed with my pyjama's stuffed with balloons.I was invited to almost all the birthday parties and it would happen that the place was well decorated with balloons and even boys and girls fondling around with them. Which obviously got less as i grew older.

On numerous occasions i tried to snatch a couple uninflated ones, which i got quite successful in over the years.I would go out into nature and inflate them and put them in my pants. Or i would take them home and play with them when no one was around. I even dared to inflate one big balloon and shove in my pyjama's around my 9th, and didn't get caught. Where after i put it inflated in my closet, when i came home after school that day it was gone. No word being spoken of it.

Without anyone really noticing if balloons were there i always sat somewhere, where i could see the balloons very well and i was looking at them most of the time. Whenever i got the chance just to walk by balloons and touch them i would do it. Mostly without anyone noticing. Around the age of 10 a girl did notice, which i didn't see because she came up from behind.

She asked me what i was doing. I stumbled a little bit and responded that i liked those balloons and blushed to her. She smiled, walked towards me and pulled the large bouquet of the wall. Where after she pulled the balloons down, so they were twirling around us both as she came up quite close. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the lips.I blushed even more after that and she walked off with the balloons. I really enjoyed that moment and that is one of my first real experiences, which at the time did arouse me a little bit, but i didn't get an erection just yet.
    Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 15:56. Reason: noticed a few spelling mistakes..

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
      The Balloon Stuffer
      • Apr 2013

Re: The Life Of A Looner by CuteBalloon84

The Life Of A Looner By Cuteballoon84 - Part 2...

After this particular moment, I found myself in love with this girl.
      I already knew for along time she had the hots for me as well and on many occasions girls tried to set me up with her and I received love notes in class from her and other girls all the time.
      Before this happened I already was wondering what I should do. Her name was Irene, she also had blue eyes,long blond hair and was the real girly type with mostly pink clothes and dresses.
      She was very cute and I knew my most of my friends wanted to be with her. I met her again at the end of this party, where she took me by my hand. Smiled at me and giggled, I was just blushing and being the shy innocent boy mode again, which I was a star in to abuse as well in many different situations throughout my young life.

But this time It was real. As I didn't discovered love yet aside from my obsession with balloons. Something that was not yet considered as the love,lust and sexual drive for this object. I didn't think like that back then it was more the added joy of balloons and the playfully discovering. When she took me with to a private spot, we first talked for a while mostly about me. The balloons weren't mentioned in the conversation at all obviously.

She asked me about the kiss, if I liked it and her and whatnot. My response back then from what I recall was very shy and she took the liberty to ask me if I wanted to be her boyfriend. You know how these things go when you are young and I wasn't really sure about it. If this love thing having a girlfriend was really for me in my already busy busy life. I felt something for her and enjoyed her company a lot, so I said yes after like 30 mins. We kissed and sat for a while talking about "us" mostly her as she was all excited now and hugging me.

We agreed to meet up in the morning before school as we both were late for curfew already. I went home with a pleasant feelings and a few balloons from the party in my pocket. Coming home my parents weren't amused to say the least. I told about Irene and didn't believe me and thought I was getting myself into trouble again with mischief with the boys. I had to empty my pockets, obviously the balloons came out on the table like 5 of em.

Whereafter I was questioned about what it was with me and balloons the whole story. I got told it was not normal for a boy of ten years old to play with balloons and I soon was to be mocked by everyone if I kept it up. I tried to make excuses, which all failed especially the one were I said I needed them for a science project and the one that they were leftover from the party and I forgot them in my jeans. Which both got hammered pretty quickly as there were numerous occasions in the past and that big balloon in my closet came up. Which I slept with in my pyjama's for a night, put in the closet after and my mom got rid off that day.

As apparently she heard the squeaking noises of it that night and the smell in my room of latex. I went to bed with my soul under my arm, cried myself to sleep and thought for a long time what was wrong with me and the balloon subject. The next morning I got teased by my parents if I wanted to inflate those balloons to bring to school with me so I could play with the other kids with them. I got mocked, got angry about it felt very sad and depressed and left without lunch.

It really started to bother me at this point personally, it didnt sit right with me if i used my common sense about the subject. It ate at me for a long time in this period of my life mentally. I wanted to shut it out at some point which did not work it was something that was a part of me but i wasnt ready to accept that yet.

Irene was waiting for me at the corner and comforted me. I of course made up a story and never told her what happened. After school I went with her to her house. Where she gave me a tour of the house and her room. We made out bit, had a pillow Fight and made homework. I finally found my companion. I went home at diner time and no more words were spoken about balloons but only about soccer practice and my future school.
      Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:00.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
        The Balloon Stuffer
        • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" Part 3 By Cuteballoon84...

After this whole incident, it quieted down for a while. This thing i had with balloons was very persistent. It took over control of my life in a way. I tried to make it go away between the age of 10-12. Thats when puberty starts and the real growing and maturing ages of a young boy's life begins. My view i had back then was to get rid of the balloons i had stashed and just quit with it. The sexual arousal of balloons hasn't yet started at this point in my life. I soon was to find out that with the getting rid of my balloons.
        So having no balloons at all, released a chain reaction in my obsession to have them. It was so bad that at this point, i couldn't get access to them in any way. The city was a good 15 mins away on a bicycle and i wasn't allowed to go there yet by myself. Money was pretty scarse as well, i received no allowance. I couldn't ask someone for balloons at this stage, as i was afraid they would question me about my purpose of balloons. I tried to think of numerous ways to obtain them. Which all didnt really make sense for me at that time.

My relation with Irene, grew very steady between 10-12 and we became quite fond of each other. Every girl in school was jealous of her, being with me and the other way around with every boy in school of me being with her. We were made for each other and really enjoyed being together. I can't tell if it was already real love back then, for my feeling it was. But I also take in consideration we both were very young and playful still. She didnt knew about my obsession with balloons, I didnt dare to tell her obviously and knew the consequences of such a thing coming out to broad daylight very well. I knew it could destroy my (social) life instantly. So i was very very afraid at this point in my life and desperate. I even felt i needed help in some way as this wasnt normal. I questioned my own mental health for a long time. I thought very well of the fact that balloons for me were similar with female body parts as I saw them. I thought that's why maybe my attraction for them was so big. It made sense for me a little bit.

I can't tell 100% now if i came right with that thought pattern. I also thought very well of the fact that when i was a kid, I maybe had balloons around to much. The stuffing in my shirt when i was a young boy for me was to impose having breasts and a big belly. I do know for sure, I came up with 100s of ideas of me and balloons and with that making excuses for myself. To be with balloons and play with them. I felt smart, I was very confident and I made peace with it somehow at this point. Promising myself it would go away when I was "mature" which to be honest i was very clueless about then.

The next thing you know, I went home one evening late from Irene. I was supposed to stay at her place, but she got sick from the food we had. My parents didn't know I was coming home at all. Irene got sick and I thought it was a good idea to leave for home as I wanted to play on my Nintendo. She didn't like that very much and I was in that whole gaming era taking place all over the world. So in some way, I didnt mind going home. I knew we didnt have to do girly stuff in the morning you know. Sometimes she was a little bit too much and a bit too dominant on what I should do. I didnt like that at all and we wouldnt see each other for a little while aside from school. Now it was like 21:00-21:30 in the evening, I was almost 12 years old and would leave for High School in 6 months or so. I decided to take a detour, as i heard that a man from our village turned 50. Which meant that there was a big party at his house. I thought it would be nice to see the decorations at least and see what was going on. When i came there I was stunned. I pretty much froze on the spot. I saw an arch of balloons 16"-18" with bright colors around the front door. The bushes and the low fence were decorated with the same balloons in bouquets of 4,6,8. The was a large flag over the window facing the street were it said "Happy 50th". In the two corners of the garden were 2 pillars. Which had the same balloons and one giant balloon on top. Which was like 30"-35" inch i think. Basically they couldnt see in the front garden as the window was covered. I saw a real opportunity here, my heart started to race very heavily and i got real nervous. When i walked up to inspect closer, i could feel that adrenaline pumping through my veins of being caught or spotted by someone.

I hided just around the bush of the neighbour, who wasn't home as I could see. Through the bush i touched the pillar in the left corner, through the bushes. As I was doing that, I tried to calm myself which didnt work at the same time, I had a weird feeling in my penis and thought i had to pee. I thought to myself dammit now I have to hurry as well. (Maybe aroused for the first time I dont know really) I felt these balloons were tied with sturdy strings. I tried to snatch some off the Pillar and that didn't work. Then I tried to move the pillar and actually thought off taking the whole pillar with me and run. Which was rock solid ofcourse. I sighed deep now and was thinking of leaving it and going home. Then i felt in my pocket and got out my front door key, i thought to cut some balloons off. Which wasnt gonna work through the bushes. Now i got up and looked everywhere I could see someone watching me or someone walking the area. I saw no one coming. I came up very quickly now to cut off two bouquets of 8...(Why two i still dont know as I didnt want to get caught doing it) I ran up to the first breathing very heavily and shaking all over. I managed to just pull it off the bush. Now i stood there in the garden, shivering, that moment seemed to last an eternity. Holding those balloons in my hand. I wore a training jacket, that was originally my brothers and way to large for me but I liked it. I walked a little bit away turned myself to the large hedge ...opened up my jacket. Stuffed the balloons in and zipped it close. Now the balloons were so big, that was if woulda taken a picture of that moment. I looked like a snowman. My jacket was bulging completely and you saw the balloons sticking out on the bottom. But the elastic band kept them against my body.

I started sweating, moved like lightning to the second bouquet. Which i couldnt pull lose that easy. And the balloons in my jacket were in the way of me moving freely. I was struggling and while i was doing that I was thinking "oh shit I am making to much noise I'm going to get caught. Finally the string broke and I had them in my hand...Now i see the light go on behind the front door, because they must have heard me. A balloon popped under my jacket, I heard someone coming for the front door. I jumped over the little fence so fast you propably couldnt even see it. I started running like I never ran before. With one hand holding on to the bouquet and with the other at the bottom side of my jacket trying to hold the rest in. I heard the front door open after I was already a good 20m's away from the house. Someone shouting, "Who was that in my garden?" I didnt look back, I just kept on running. Went through all sorts of alleys, till i ended up on the other side of that neighborhood. I ran past Irene's house up and alley that led to the nature reserve and a lake. Where i knew at time of night would be absolutely no one. I sprinted over a little bridge, and continued running for at least another 300ms. Till I was far from the civilized area. I stopped I was shaking all over, My heart rate was so high i felt it beating everywhere in my body. My stomach was upset of the adrenaline flowing through my body. I let myself fall on my back in the high grass. So the balloons wouldn't pop under my jacket. I tied the bouquet to a branch close by very handily, Unzipped my jacket, the balloons flipped out and were finally released of that pressure. Sitting there dancing on my body and infront of my eyes. I tied them with the rest, sat for about 5 mins just staring at them and enjoying. Now I undressed (dont ask me why I gave it no thought at all)

I put my jacket,shirt,pants and undershirt on the grass so I had a little sitting area. I checked around to see if i could spot anyone. Went for a pee (my penis was hard) Which I noticed as I didnt have that a lot before and thought to myself that I had to pee very bad. After I was run I took all the balloons. I was standing there butt naked, with my penis still mediocre hard, pulled the balloons towards me and they bounced off my body and face. I tied the two strings together, stepped over it. So the base of the strings was under my balls. Now the balloons were dancing in front of me and behind me. i felt happy and aroused , I felt that i wanted more then that. So I lied down, pulled like 8 balloons infront of me. I shoved the largest one between my legs, the rest I tried to keep together to hug. And I went face down, my penis was pushed into the balloon between my legs. 4 Balloons were under my body and I lied on them. I pushed very well to make sure they didnt escape. Now the other 3 went to the side. I bounced on top of them and hugged them very hard. It was so enjoyable, the smell of latex and the feeling of the balloons against my body.
        Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:06.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
          The Balloon Stuffer
          • Apr 2013

I must have laid like that for at least ten minutes, when I checked my watch it said 22:10. I had to go soon. I turned on back holding the balloons on top of me. Watching the stars and the moon, that was my only light and that night they shined very bright. I could see everything. When i turned on my back I immediately noticed that my penis was wet. I was like what is this now. It was sticky and I tried to wipe it off on a balloon. Rather unsuccesful.

I know for sure I didnt cum that time, but it sure was cum coming out of my little manhood. It was soaked with it, so was the balloon I was lying on earlier. I took my undershirt and rubbed it off, which gave me an awesome feeling. I threw the undershirt away, pulled down the balloons on top of me and hugged them. I had two near my face, which I smelled very deeply and pushed against my face. I got afraid to be honest after that and felt I had to leave very quick.

It was quite frightening to be in those woods at night all in the dark and alone at that age. i couldn't pop the balloons, so i decided to tie them to a tree at that spot. I took a small one off ,I put my underpants back on an pushed the balloon in. I didnt fit quite whell and my whole underpants were stretched to the limit. The balloon came out in my leg openings a little a bit and the rest came out on top of my underpants. I was wearing sweat pants, which I easily pulled over it.

Now i took the string off the pants and tied it very well, hoping the bulge would be less. Which wasnt the case at all. I got dressed completely and i was a bit hard to get my shoes back on with that balloon in my pants. When i started to walk back I noticed that it felt very nice having a balloon in that position in my pants. The only thing was I was walking funny, like a man with a huge belly.

I turned around and saw the balloons dance in the light on the tree. It was a shame that I had to leave they were so beautiful. I walked back home. Just before I came home I popped the balloon in my pants with my key. Which hurt me of course and I had the tears in my eyes. I grabbed the peaces out of my underpants and got rid of them in the bushes near my house.

When I came home ,my father was still awake. He opened the door for me, I was looking very nervously. Why are you coming home so late son? It's almost 23:00? I reacted a little bit shocked? "Is it that late already?" "I'm sorry Irene got sick, i'm coming to sleep at home" It's ok he said and laughed at me and let me in. Hold it right there!! He said, come here. I looked at him surprised,shocked and afraid. "What's that on your pants and jacket?" he asked me. I looked now and saw that my whole back was covered in green smudges and little pieces of grass.

Oh nothing dad, We were lying on the grass this afternoon (I came up with rather quick) Oh ok, now go to bed quickly before your mother finds out. Off you go..! Gnite dad I said and walked up the stairs feeling happy. Got into bed and immediately felt asleep. I dreamed of the event and woke up with a wet spot in my underpants.
          Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:07.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
            The Balloon Stuffer
            • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" Part 4 By Cuteballoon84...

Shortly after this happened, I became more and more aware of what sexuality was. What actually happened down there and so forth. Still I didnt discover that part very well in this stage of my life, which I dont really know but maybe I was a bit late I realize now.

Anyway I enjoyed that experience so much I wanted more of those. So I started searching for opportunities again to have something like that again. That didnt come easy for quite a while. Irene and me kept seeing each other regularly. Couple of months later there was a huge festivity in our village which happened every year before summer. Last year I avoided it completely as I knew this party was a bit too much for me in a way that I didnt really like the atmosphere of it. People would dance to typical music that was almost folk music. As a teenager that wasn't really cool to be down with.

Also the adults would drink way to much and things would get out of hand every year. This festivity was characterized by wearing customes in bright colours and balloons. Its like Carnaval almost. I liked the idea of the balloons and wasnt really in dressing up like that. I didnt want to look like a fool. A couple of days before that took place, I had a birthday from my next door neighbour. They had a girl same age as me named Michelle and a girl couple years younger named Suzanne. Which I always used to play with when I was young and I liked them both very much for some reason.

Irene was good friends with Michelle and they saw each other a lot and were always talking about me for some reason. Something that I didnt really like, because I never knew what they were plotting together. They played a couple of pranks on me in the past. They had this huge gardenhouse in the back of the garden, which was property of them both. It was stashed with toys and what not. It had an interior like a house with pink carpet,curtains,couches and even a bed. There were only girls on this party mostly younger then me and ofcourse Irene came as well.

They hired a decorator for the party, which put up standard round balloons for the party everywhere in bouquets, an arch and nets. The gardenhouse was decorated outside and inside. There was net which spanned 4 meters and contained dozens of balloons. The inside was decorated with bouquets and there were dozens of balloons on the floor as well. Even one big one which was about 100 cm a standard giant balloon. As they were busy putting up the decorations, I had a hard on in my pants and I was scared of it as it didnt want to go away. Also fluids were coming out and left stains in my underwear. Which worried me greatly. After I saw all of this I didnt want to go anymore as I was scared of someone finding out about my weird obsession and my hard on.

I still went hoping to contain it properly and wore my tighest underwear for it. The weather was beautiful so I was wearing short pants that day and a rather long t-shirt thats how I figured if it happened no one could actually see. The party started as every birthday party with cake,gifts and what not. I was trying my absolute best not to stare at any of the balloons. At a certain point a girl noticed I deliberatly turned my head away from a huge buoquet of balloons on the wall. She asked me what's up ? Dont you like the balloons?

I stumbled "ofcourse I do, I just think it's a little bit childish when you 12 don't you think? She smiled "Nah not at all I really love balloons they are so beautiful", which spiked my arousal a little bit. Still trying my best not to let anyone notice. I felt something was rising in my underwear though and I got scared a little bit. After going to Michelle's room and having a conversation with the girls there, having a drink and a snack. Like 1,5 hour passed. Already lots of people were leaving and it basically came down to Michelle,Suzanne,Irene and myself. All the parents were having coffee and discussing business. We were asked to leave them alone and go outside for a while. Which we did and went outside.

The girls wanted to go to the garden house, I stumbled because I didnt want that as I knew that place had a lot of balloons. "Ehh I need to go home as well, I will see you girls some other time" Irene pulled my arm and whispered please come. I sighed and said "Ok ok, just very shortly though" Irene and me held hands and walked all the way to the back side of the garden. We passed a lot of balloons on the way and I was now super hard as I couldnt resist looking at them.

When we arrived the girls mentioned the gardenhouse looks so beautiful with all those balloons and squezed a couple on the way in. I looked down as I didnt want to see the net, no one noticed. When I went in the door I saw all these balloons and thought to myself "Oh no here we go, I hoped there were none inside" I was aroused by that sight. Michelle closed the door behind me and locked the door. I choked a little bit and actually wanted out.

Now I was locked in this gardenhouse with 3 girls and a whole load of balloons. I got aroused by the thought and felt my penis poking against the cloth of my underwear. I blushed a little and got nervous. "They are beautiful aren't they!?" irene said to me. "Ehm yes they are acting rather uninterested" After kicking them around a little bit I felt i was in balloon heaven. I felt my penis was very moist in my pants and we actually messed around for a bit with them.

Eventually we sat down, the girls were doing girl talk obviously, asking me all sorts of questions about the boys in school and about what I felt about Irene. I didnt like it and mostly got out of the conversations. They didnt like that really and I was just smiling,joking and teasing all 3 of them. Which lead to them wrestling with me on the bed. The bed was in the other room and there were only a couple of balloons on the ground. I wasn't really busy with that as I was trying to fight off 3 girls now with pillows and everything. They eventually got me and pinned me on the bed with 2 of them sitting on top of me, forcing Irene to kiss me.

Which she happily did and I actually enjoyed that a lot, so I let them be. Now they were all giggling and blushing and being happy they won from me. The next stage was that they pulled my T-shirt off me and I was laying there on the bed with a naked upper body. Which they were all inspecting touching pinching and rubbing on, I felt a bit weak in this stage and humiliated a little as a result I got a hard on again. I didnt last long before my short pants also went off and now I was laying in my underwear with a huge hardon. Irene sat on top of my chest so I couldn't really see what was going on behind her. i just felt someone touching my underwear and pulled off rather quickly. Now they all started laughing at me, "Cute underwear " and saw that penis was erect. Something they didnt see before obviously.

I felt very humiliated & violated now and actually had the urge to start crying. I screamed "Let me go let me go". The girls didn't mind that and Suzanne put her hand on my mouth. Suzanne now sat on top of me while Michelle and Irene where both inspecting my underwear and making fun of me. They touched my penis and squezed it a little from the outside, everytime with a huge laughter of them both. I was trying to get out, with everytime them holding me again sitting on my arms and eventually tieing my arms to the bed post even.

I knew i was beaten by these girls and smelled the trap that they put up for me. They pulled my underwear off and now I was laying naked on the bed, with my soaked penis now pointing upwards to the ceiling. They humiliated me and Michelle and Irene were looking at it daring to who would touch it first. I started to cry now I couldn't take it anymore. Aw little baby , Michelle said to me and Irene now comforting me telling me they just wanted to have a look and its all a joke cheer up. I told them to let me go, because i was sick of being touched and them inspecting my body I didnt want that.

Still they both touched my penis and pulled it a little making it swing a bit which obviously was funny to them while i was twitching on the bed. "Stop that Stop that" I had the feeling I was going to cum, when a little bit of cum came out on top they stopped it. "Ok ok enough Irene said and pushed Michelle away" What are we going to do with him now? Because were not going to let him go like this are we?

Michelle went to the back and fetched a huge cardboard box with was labeled Carnaval. She smiled and the girls opened the box it contained old customes from her parents. She pulled out a Clown custome and showed it to the girls. Which started laughing "Yes thats perfect for him, he never wants to dress up" It was way to big for me ofcourse,but they pulled the pants on which luckily covered my penis, but it was still standing up through the cloth of the pants. The pants was yellow with little clowns and Balloons on it! I screamed to stop doing that and dont put on that suit.

I was embarassed to say the least. They released one arm and pulled over the top piece and immediately tied it again and then the other. I was desperate and start crying again. Michelle got angry with me and told me to not be such a wuss and just play along for once for her birthday. I calmed down thinking the worst part was over. Wrong...They untied me and helped me off the bed. I was furious about what they did to me and wanted to rip the suit apart. Now the wrestling started again and went back to the living area were all the balloons were. I fell down on my ass, as they pushed me down to the floor. A couple of balloons popped under me and I realized very quickly now I was laying surrounded by balloons. Michelle jumped on top of me, now now you must calm down or we are going to make this even more embarassing for you!.
            Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:16.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
              The Balloon Stuffer
              • Apr 2013

I struggled ofcourse which didnt help me at all and out of all people little Suzanne got the brightest idea of them all. Lets fill him up with balloons so he can't move anymore! All agreed and laughed good plan. My pants opened and I felt balloons being pushed down my pants all over. They pulled me up and told me to stand still or this would get even worse. Now all 3 of em were stuffing my pants with balloons. I was blushing all over as they eventually came to the top of the pants stuffing my balls and penis area. I felt like a Snowman ,my penis was rock hard and with every balloon that went in my pants touching my penis I nearly came.

The feeling was weird and it was like I needed to pee for me back then, so I squeezed really hard every time it happened, because I was afraid to wet myself. I didnt know if this was a dream of a nightmare really, but I started enjoying it and played along rather nicely. Till they were done stuffing my suit. All danced around victoriously and laughed. I started laughing now as well telling them this felt really weird. I had a hard time moving it was nearly impossible. They pulled me down on the floor and started to ride like a horse. My penis was going back and forth the balloons with every push and I very quickly felt a release, which shocked me I thought i just wet myself. No one noticed and a lot of balloons popped under the weight. Which didn't feel nice on my body and actually some hurt.

I felt that my penis shrunk back to normal size and was relieved. I was worried I would be wet though. After a couple of mins all the balloons were popped in my suit and they quit messing around me. "Michelle told Irene ok now that was enough pay back of what he did to me last year" They giggled and both gave me a kiss on the cheeks. "He's is so cute though we have to let him go now otherwise he will find another girl Michelle said to Irene"

Which she didnt like one bit and told her off you always with you stupid pranks on him, I told you to leave him alone he's mine. Now an argument started which I still feel to this day was played to make me feel better after what they did. They were so distracted I pulled the suit off threw it in the corner and ran naked to the other room locked the door and ran into the bathroom checking my penis and myself. It was all fine as far I could see, I took a washing cloth and washed my penis,balls and myself a little just incase. Dried myself off and put my clothes back on.

I finished with doing my hair a little also so it looked like nothing happened. I could hear the girls still going on about me in the other room and Suzanne trying to open the door unsuccessfully. She told the other girls and Irene came to the door and told me that we were leaving and never coming back here again. Michelle was sad and started crying I could hear it. I yelled : I dont wanna see neither of you and I am very upset with what you just did to me !!!smiling to myself in the mirror. Thinking "Yes that was amazing, I would like that again" I screamed some more and now Irene started crying as well, please open the door and talk to me. I yelled "No, I dont wanna see you anymore you betrayed me and embarrassed me" The crying went even louder now and I thought to myself lets get out here and run home im sick of everyone.

I opened the window, climbed through it, jumped on the grass and ran home not even looking back once. That evening I got a phone call

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                The Balloon Stuffer
                • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "looner" - Part 5 - By Cuteballoon84...

It was Michelle's Mother that phoned and told my parents, she wanted to have a word with me. My parents already became rather suspicious about that and asked her what was exactly wrong when she phoned our house. What was being said on the phone between them, I never have known.

My mother called me from my room, but I heard the phone ringing obviously. When I picked up the phone, I could hear from the way she spoke she was pretty upset with me, which at the time annoyed me a lot...Since I should be the one that was upset about everything that happened that day!

She started off ranting to me, that I had upset the girls on Michelle's Birthday and I was a little creep, that thought he could get away with anything. Blablablabla. At a certain point I just put the phone down as arrogant as I was back then and just let her go off. After like 5 mins I heard she was calling my name, so I picked up again.

She asked if I understood clearly what she said. I couldnt control myself and started laughing a little bit. Which made her even more upset, but bought me time to respond. I said first of all, I didnt do anything to the girls at all. They played a very humiliating and embarrasing prank on me. They held me down and tied me to the bed I told her. Then when I got upset and told them I never wanted to see them again, they started fighting and crying. There is nothing that I did wrong, stating this to her at a tone that I was getting very pissed off almost screaming. Which alerted my parents downstairs.

She didnt believe me obviously and I took the blame for the whole thing. I shouted against her and my parents had me hung up the phone. Now I had to explain to them what happened, which I did quite honestly, but said nothing about the balloons or being naked. The next day they made me go to Michelle's Mother to apologize for my big mouth and explain to her what exactly happened. The girls weren't home luckily, so I had a chance to redeem myself.

She didnt believe me and took me out to the garden house. I showed her what exactly happened, we stood there talking for a while. I was looking at the balloons again and immediately my penis stood to attention in my pants. I started to sweat and panic now as I was wearing training pants. She looked at me rather weird, looked around the room and picked up the clown suit. Which she showed to me "And what is this she asked me?"

I choked completely now and was trying to hide my erection, so I put one hand in my pocket and was holding it through my pants.. I started blushing really hard, she asked me "Whats wrong?" Looking at me even weirder now, she inspected the clown suit now and there were tons of popped balloons in there and she shook them out of the suit infront of me and noticed a big stain in the crotch area.

"Hmmm I don't know what happened here, but I think I have a good idea what you did in the suit young man" She smelled it and looked at me disgusted now. Michelle came home, while we were back there and came to the garden house. Her mother was furious now and I just stood there blushing and choking almost.

Now when Michelle walked in, she started shouting against her and she burst out in tears. Now she told the whole story to her mother, crying her eyes out and holding me now. Her mother wasn't amused with her and the story and hit her when she said that they stripped me naked and were touching my penis. Making her cry and scream even louder now. Then the part came that they put me into that suit naked and stuffed me with balloons came, she said that I stopped protesting then and played a long and was enjoying myself. She told her they were riding me like a horse and I liked it even. She looked at me now and started shaking with her head.

"That I can see as well he was enjoying that Michelle!!!". She looked at her mom rather boggled, because she didn't understand that part. She stumbled "Huh what, what then?" Her mom took us both by the ear and dragged us outside. Your both way to young to understand she shouted and gave me a kick under my butt. Now beat it boy, it wasn't your fault after all...looking at me disappointed.

She dragged Michelle inside the house, crying and struggling to get loose out of her mom's tight grip. I walked off home, with my soul under my arm feeling rather guilty now of what happened. Thinking I wanted this and it came true, so on one side I felt rather pleasant that I got off so easily and had such a delightful experience. On the other side I felt for Michelle, but then I thought to myself I didn't actually provoke any of this. It just happened !!

I smiled when I walked into my house and told my parents it was all cleared and there was nothing to worry about. Irene phoned me that same day, she apologized to me and said Michelle and her had a huge fight over me. Also she said that Michelle wanted all of this to get back to you. I explained her what happened with Michelle's mother and that Michelle got heavily punished.

She enjoyed that story and told me it was her own fault. Which I said was absolutely true. I told Irene : "I am not happy what you did to me back there and betrayed me, humiliated me and embarrassed me, you are my girlfriend you should have my back and support me and not do this to me" She could hear that I got very upset with her and started crying again on the phone. She started to plea her case and making excuses, telling me how great,cute,smart etc I was to her and saying sorry over and over.

I told her : "I'm sorry, I don't think I can trust you anymore Irene, we are done, your not my girlfriend anymore" I got very emotional now as well myself, since she was so special to me and had the tears rolling down my face. I told her "I'm so disappointed in you Irene" and put down the phone with a hard smash. That evening I went to bed very emotional, thinking about my life, the balloons, the girls, my relationship with Irene and what not. I couldn't really sleep and just kept twisting.

I was honestly starting to get really worried about myself and the thing i had with balloons, i realized it wasnt a normal thing over and over. Also weighing out some sort of pro's and cons in my head to justify it to myself as i recall it now years later. I was just a boy and an arrogant / ignorant / stubborn one. I was clueless and i didnt know what i was doing or what i was getting myself into.

I woke up the next morning after a couple hours of sleep tops. Hearing my mom come up telling me Irene was downstairs and she was crying. I sighed reacted quite arrogant to all of this and told my mom she could wait as I first was going to shower and got quite upset slamming the door. I got tuned by my mother and was told to hurry up.

(I write this from a viewing point that I understand what happened, but back then I still couldn't quite comprehend what happened, I can say that honestly.)
                Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:21.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                  The Balloon Stuffer
                  • Apr 2013

The Life Of A Looner - Part 6 - By Cuteballoon84...

After I was finally dressed, the drama started with Irene and I got told by my mother on what to do. I honestly freaked out and doubted myself on the other end. I was the one that was mistreated right ? I started shouting against both my mother and Irene to shut the hell up and leave me alone.

I walked out of the door in distress, slamming the door behind me and shouting on the way out. I was already half way down my street, before Irene caught up with me. I couldn't resist her tears and sadness. She grabbed me from behind, turned me around and stared me right in the eyes.

I was still pretty angry with Irene, but I toned down quite quickly. She started to say all these very sweet things to me and I pretty much melted under her sweetness. We had a long walk and talked our " relation" through.

In the end we came right and made out on the corner of our school. (I am not to sure about these events to be honest) She asked me if I wanted to come with her to the festivities that weekend, I shrugged a little bit and didn't really wanted to. I wanted to stay away from situations where I was being confronted with balloons. Definitely with these celebrations, I knew you had to dress up in bright colors and had to been seen like that in public. That in combination with balloons was a bit to much for me in my opinion. She said cmon please....looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

I agreed, but wasn't completely satisfied with it at all and told her I wouldn't dress up and all that. I would be there and that would be the end of it. Friday came rather quickly and I didn't really think this all through properly. I was a bit reckless in my decisions and didn't really care about anything. (Isn't that a bit typical teenager behavior though?)

I was at her house that evening and she was all excited that I was there with her again. We cuddled for a while in bed and made out. It was really sweet how she treated me, after our fight. She really cared for me a lot and kept doing all these things for me, making me feel like I was special. I liked that she touched the right nerves there.

The discussion came about the festivities and I was like you really want to go Irene, can't we just stay in and watch a movie or something. I really don't like to go. She smiled nah you agreed, besides all your friends are going as well, cmon ! Ah all right I answered her, she showed me her costume for the party. It was a bright orange suit with dots of different colours, not really special I didn't like it and told her as well. I said I don't understand why people want to dress up like that and look like a fool.

It's always fun she said, just don't deny it ! I don't agree, but however I will meet up with my friends, you can do what you want to do allright? She hugged me and kissed me, we said goodnight after and we would meet up the day after at 4:00 pm to go this thing. I can honestly say that I already knew I would be in trouble with this party, that night I masturbated heavily and the morning after as well, Thinking that it would help to take the edge of things. I barely discovered that part of my life, but it was pretty darn nice.

I had pictures of balloons from different magazines and that already would set me off on a sexual drift for this object. I showered and already saw all these people going to the town centre with their costumes and saw people coming by with lots of balloons. I started to freak out already and got dressed quickly. I didn't want to know what was going on outside. After a while I went to Irene's House. She greeted me at me at the entrance of her garden and was ready to go. We talked for a while and walked to the party. When we entered the street of the town centre I already saw loads of people gathering.

I saw an row of like 50 balloons hanging above the entrance of the town centre. I didn't want to look at it. All my friends were outside in the street, celebrating some had even been drinking and smoking to be "cool" Irene went inside rather quickly and kissed me with the message I would see her later. I nodded and she went off inside. I stayed outside quite a while and was surrounded by people, young and old. I practically felt like a moviestar, everyone always cared what I had to say or what I did they thought I was "cool" and boosted my ego.

The adults always wanted to know about Football and my academic achievements and they motivated me to keep doing what I could do best. After a while it started to get dark already and most people went inside, I swallowed once and went in.
                  Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:23.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                    The Balloon Stuffer
                    • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" - Part 7 - By Cuteballoon84...

After I walked through the door I saw a bouquet of balloons hanging from the ceiling, there were about 30 in all bright colors and hanging quite low. So when I walked by my head actually touched them and I ducked a little bit. Immediately I got aroused and felt my penis swell up in my pants of excitement. My heart started racing and I started blushing.

I moved over in to the main hall of the town center. My first glimpse was that there were lots of balloons on the floor kicked around by everyone, then I looked up and saw 4 giant balloons hanging in all the corners with smaller balloons to make up for the decoration on top of them. There was a net of balloons hanging from one side of the building to the other, that contained at least a few hundred balloons. I moved in and saw on my right side a sitting area with an U shaped table in the middle that had a pile of big orange balloons in the middle. I walked up through the bar and the top of the bar was covered in balloons that were hanging low, so if you were sitting at the bar u could see them dangling just above your head.

At this point I already knew I couldn't do this, that was acknowledged by my pulsating member in my pants, that was by now dripping with pre-cum. I felt it became wet in my boxers. Not even talking about the bulge that was poking out from the front of my pants. Irene came up to me and pushed me into the hallway, we talked for a while then she pushed me up against the wall.

I could smell she had been drinking, she kissed me and hugged me extensively. I didn't even had a chance to do anything. Then she reached down and pinched the front of my trousers. By this time I knew she would feel my enormous erection that I had. She felt it and looked me in the eyes and laughed at me. "Oh my you are pretty excited aren't you sweetie?" She gently stroked me up and down through my pants, then she took my hand and led to the dressing room and locked the door.

"Now let's see what we have here !" "Please Irene let me go, I don't want this I said standing there blushing with a huge hard on poking in the front of my pants. It was to late and she pulled my pants and boxers down and I stood there with my pants and boxers on my feet. Now showing my enormous erection to her in the open.

She walked around me, inspecting me and pinched my ass. "How cute does my boy look today, hmm what you got you so excited darling? It can't just be from touching you is it?"

Now looking at me right in the eyes very intrigued by this. I felt I was blushing so hard my face was completely red, I looked down and saw that the top of my penis was completely wet with pre-cum. I stumbled : "Yes of course it is you, what else would it be?" Putting up my most nonchalant face. "Awww that is so cute sweetie" "This will just be our secret ok?"

She placed her hand on my penis while standing in front of me and staring me right in the eyes. She started rubbing it up and down and caressing it very gently. I started moaning as it felt so good to get some sexual relieve from all of this.

We kissed and she stroked it up and down now more intensively. I couldn't take it any more, I felt like it was going to explode and she saw that. Making it even more enjoyable as she felt she had me completely in her power. It didn't take long before I blew a gigantic load of semen over her hand and sleeve of her shirt with a huge moan.

She laughed at me. Was that good for my sweetie and pinched my cheek. i was breathing very heavily, while she cleaned me up with an tissue and pulled my pants back up. I never expected this to happen, but I enjoyed it so much. I felt like I was completely drained from any sexual arousal after this. After she cleaned herself up as well, we hugged and kissed for a long time before we went out back to the party.
                    Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:28.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                      The Balloon Stuffer
                      • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" - Part 8 - By Cuteballoon84...

After this whole endeavour, I was quite up in the skies with my head. I felt relieved and excited by this experience. We walked back into the town centre and ordered a drink at bar. I was still staring at the balloons the whole time. I was amazed by the amount of balloons and how beautiful they looked.

We hung out with some friends in the corner of the bar exactly where one giant balloon was hanging from the ceiling. My friends started punching the balloon and it bounced back and forth the whole time. I loved the moment of other people interacting with the balloons and couldn't keep my eyes off really. I wondered if there more people that felt the same as me, that thought however made me feel very lonely as i could not talk about it with anyone else. I pondered on it for quite some time.

I knew Irene noticed something this evening, I was behaving to weird and she caught me a couple of time that I was just out right staring for minutes right at the balloons every time. She even asked me out right about that. I was answered quite arrogantly that I thought that the decorations they did for the party was amazing.

We wandered off after a while and saw two girlfriends of mine entertaining the kids in a room next to bar. They inflated multiple balloons and gave them to the kids to play with. One kid had a balloon shoved up under his shirt and was running around like that. We went in and talked to them and then they asked me if we could help them inflate some more balloons.....I literally wanted to sink through the ground. Ofcourse Irene answered : Sure np. I frowned and sighed. She asked me what's up babe ? I told her if we couldn't go do something else please, because I didn't want to inflate and play with balloons.

I knew in my mind if that was going to be case I potentially would cream my pants instantly. So I tried everything possible to get out of there. Well that was a no go, she even got a little frustrated with me. Sheesh cmon we sure can help them out for a little while can't we ? Or does it bother you so much the balloons ?

She looked at me kinda weird, I didn't know what to say really and just dropped the subject before she got really suspicious about it. They took out a box full of balloons all sorts and sized and an electric inflation device. I thought to myself that I would use the opportunity to stuff my pockets with some of these without anyone noticing.

We played with the kids for a while and inflated about 30-40 balloons, with the first going on the nozzle I felt a slight tinkle down there. I saw how it grew very fast between my hands. Nice big and round and so incredibly soft. I was sitting on the ground and tied the first one, putting it between my legs touching my crotch area and with my right foot I pressed it against my penis. Then I inflated more and put them all around me closely. So I could see them. Irene came up to me and said : "See that is fun your enjoying it aren't you?"

Only if she would have known the truth...... When no one was looking I pushed the a balloon between my legs a couple of times on crotch area. After the 10th balloon I was so aroused by it, that it took only a couple more pushes to make me cream my boxers completely.

After this happened, I sat there smiling and blushing. The girls came to gather the balloons and we finally made a move on. I deliberately put like 20 of the balloons out of the box in my right pocket, no one noticed. They thanked us and we left outside, she wanted to talk to me about something and then meet up with our friends afterwards, I agreed and was happy to leave. I felt when walking that my penis was sticking to my wet boxers and it wasn't a real pleasant feeling.
                      Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 16:31.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                        The Balloon Stuffer
                        • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" - Part 9 - By Cuteballoon84...

We walked outside, giving me one more good glimpse at the bouquet hanging from the ceiling. Irene was holding my hand and I just couldn't stop smiling. "See I told you you would enjoy yourself!" I had to admit it was quite an amazing experience, but not for the reasons that Irene had in mind.

"Yes I definitely had fun!" I smiled and pinched her left ass cheek softly. We made out in the alley near the entrance. Then she wanted to go to the nearby soccer field, why I asked her what to do you want do there ? Just come with me, let's have some fun! I agreed and off we went. The soccer club was deserted at that time of night and the gate was locked. We sneaked through a hole in the fence and made our way to the most field that was the furthest away from the parking lot.

It was surrounded by trees with meadows on the other side. I would expect it to be pretty dark there at night, but with moonlight we could still see very well. She dragged me to the side of the field and wanted me to lay down. I didn't want to get my clothes dirty and refused, but that didn't last long. She basically dragged me down and jumped on top of me. We were now staring each other in the eyes and made out for quite a while, at a certain point she unbuttoned my jeans and pull them off rather rapidly and threw them to the side. She started undressing herself and was laying on top of me completely naked. My shirt came off and our bodies were now touching each other. That lasted for a while touching and caressing each other. Her vagina was on top my boxers, rubbing back and forth making my penis rock hard. It felt so nice, she noticed that my boxers were wet when she was rubbing it with her hand.

Her hand went in my boxers and found out I was completely sticky down there. She stopped and looked at me quite funny, did you already do it? I didn't know what to say and she pulled off my boxers holding my penis with one hand and my boxers with the other. She showed me a rather large stain in my boxers, that was still wet and sticky. Same for the shaft of the penis, but my there was nothing coming out of the top. What is going on here?

Did you blew your load earlier tonight again? I was just stumbling now, blushing and acting funny. "Erhm Erhm yes apparently...?" How is that possible she asked me? I replied that she turned me on so much. Well I know teen boys can get aroused very fast, but this is not normal sweety

Maybe you need some more excitement hmm? She threw them away and rubbed her vagina over my rock hard penis. I turned her over and started inspecting her body, kissing her breast area and licking her all over. She moaned with excitement. I was caressing her vagina with my hand and she was a little bit holding back disagreeing with that. But then I put my finger in and was inspecting what was happening like a doctor almost.

Must have looked really funny to be honest. I could see that she didn't completely want that, but she was enjoying it anyway and got wet really fast. Didn't take long for her to cum and moan really hard, pulling me on top of her. My penis was rock hard on top of her and after rubbing a little between our two bodies,

I came on her belly button. Which was barely anything much to be honest. She was holding me in her arms tightly, while I actually wanted to go off her. Because it made me feel rather uncomfortable. We hugged and kissed and she told me how much she loved me and what not. I was holding back a little, not knowing how to react to all of this and after some talking I also said that I loved her. It was quite cute to be honest the whole early teenage love thing.

Eventually she let me go and we started getting dressed. I first went to find my boxers in the bushes. I came back and Irene was holding my trousers, looking in my pocket. I froze as I completely forget about the balloons in all the commotion. What is this ? Showing me a hand full of balloons. I saw that there we a couple sticking out of your pocket. I thought to myself ok that's it my life is over, someone found out now and everyone will ridicule me.
                        Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 03-12-2016, 13:39. Reason: Rephrasing, spelling errors

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                          The Balloon Stuffer
                          • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" - Part 10 - By Cuteballoon84...

I quickly came up with one of my best excuses ever. I was even amazed with myself on how I handled my "discovery". I told her that I put a hand of them in my pocket, when we were busy inflating them for the kids and completely forgot about putting them back. I was actually quite convincing and that story even made sense for me in my mind.

There was something about that moment, though that now when I look back on it was quite awkward. Because even after that story she was looking at me in a way that I can't even express in words. It felt weird and uncomfortable for me, because I was at the brink of being discovered. I knew that she already been suspecting something was not completely normal, now I was standing there in my boxers. With her holding my trousers and a hand full of balloons.

Because there already were some situations with me a balloons that were quite obvious for any person to pick up on. You have something with balloons don't you? She said to me teasingly. This is not the first time that there is something with balloons involved and laughed at me. I reacted as it was just a coincidence and I have absolutely nothing with balloons. I knew in her mind she was going back to the events at Michelle's House, the staring earlier that evening and my weird behavior when it came to balloons.
                          I dont know if she actually thought that, but thats what i thought.

Trying to make my most convincing pose, but I could feel clearly that I was hot and blushing. She shoved the balloons back in my pocket and gave me my trousers back. I was relieved to be quite honest and got dressed quickly.

There wasn't a word spoken about it when we walked home and said goodnight to each other. I think we were actually already in high school, when this event happened. Our relation still flourished, through that period. But I became way more careful about my balloon escapades after this. It became a secret part of my life more and more. Those balloons that I got that evening, was quite a stash and that lasted me quite a while as I recall.

I would save balloons as I wouldn't tie them any more, but used a string and deflate them afterwards, Occasionally one would pop of course as inflating/deflating balloons makes them weak.

But as now being in High School in the big city a whole new avenue of my fetish opened up, as I now had money and could purchase balloons quite "easily" If you can even call it that in my case. But I can remember quite a lot of times in this time of my life, I would actually scout for balloons.

Meaning that I didn't have any balloons any more, couldn't buy or didn't dare to buy them. So I would scout my town, when I went out hoping there were an birthdays or parties going on and have decorations outside. Which happened quite a lot I must say.

For me that was quite an adrenaline rush as well, because it was the chance of getting caught with it red handed on the spot. Seeing that I was doing this in my own neighborhood the chances were quite big and it was always a risk.

I would sneak over there late at night and snatch most if not all the balloons, it's true I did it. Was quite crazy to be honest, you will have to see it as a middle-aged teen boy basically stealing balloons for his own pleasure. I am not proud of it at all, I did it to feed my desires and lust for my fetish.

I would be running around through my town with sometimes up to 40-50 balloons to all my secret hiding spots in the nature reserve, soccer field and even along the river banks. At one stage I found the perfect spot in an nearby forest, which was quite a walk from where I lived.

You weren't able to reach it by car, bike or anything else. Basically I brought my balloons there and stashed my balloons in holes in the trees if I had any available. It became my favourite spot and I would sneak away from all my friends and girlfriend making all sorts of excuses. You couldn't see it from the road and no one ever went up there, it was a far dreadful walk from the main road

It was completely covered by trees and bushes. I brought blankets, pillows, clothes and everything there. I even made sort of a little hut with planks for when the weather was bad. The most balloons that I ever had inflated there must have been around 100-150, all neatly tied with strings into bouquets and what not. I had no choice I couldn't do it at Home any more and it became too risky to do it closer to my town.

I brought very wide clothes there, like pyjama's from my dad. I would get naked and put those on. Then I would stuff myself completely so I almost couldn't even move any more. I looked like a big balloon, I stretched that clothes so far. It would hold lots of balloons. I would sit in those clothes for hours and roll around. Riding and Humping the balloons until I creamed myself completely. That I could do multiple times and most of the times my penis just kept leaking with cum.

I remember one time, I rolled over with my back already fully stuffed, laying on a cushion of balloons. Then I took out a big balloon (100 cm's) and inflated that on the front of the pyjama's completely. It was so incredibly tight that I almost ripped out of the whole costume. I used a tube to do that and I managed to tie it as well. Problem was I couldn't move, so now I was stuck in my own creation. I lay there on my back for a long time, rolling over my belly was not an option.

I just couldn't do it, I came from the excitement of that fact. I had a real problem though, because I couldn't untie the big balloon that was over my whole front, since I tied it normally. I could feel the knot, but there was no way it was going to go out. So I struggled and struggled and at one point got really worried where I got myself into now. I tried to pinch the big balloon with my hands hoping it would pop. But It wouldn't it was to thick and strong for that. Now I was in some deep shit, nobody knew were I was and I was pretty much helpless. Also I looked on my watch and I already had to rush home. So I kicked myself off from the ground, trying to grapple with my hands and move towards the tree. I moved very slow and the balloons under me didn't even want to pop. It was all protected by a layer of thick cloth. I removed the watch from my arm and tried popping the balloon with the band, also no luck.

It were very durable thick expensive balloons. So at some point I was getting really anxious struggling there alone in the woods, I was going to scream for help even, that's how desperate it became. I just kicked and kicked and shoved a little bit over the ground each time. The balloons were stuffed to just above my feet until my crotch and the big balloon covered the rest of my body. I started crying even hitting my fists on my ground and kicking my legs helplessly. I caught a break at some point and manoeuvred up to the front of my little hut. Took the keys from my trousers and punctured it with all my strength. It went with a load bang and it hurt like hell on my skin.

I quickly got out of the pyjama's left everything laying as it was, got dressed and rushed off home. The next day when I came back, most of the balloons were still at the spot from my suit, A couple blew up in the trees and I recovered most of them and retied everything solid. I inflated another big balloon and decided not to stuff so much balloons in my clothes any more after this affair.

Two days later all my inflated balloons were gone, they demolished my little hut. Threw out my stuff over the whole area and all my balloons were popped. They didn't found my stash luckily. I cleaned up everything from every single little piece of latex laying around and put it all in a plastic bag. I salvaged my balloon stuffing clothes and the rest. I broke down the hut and stacked the wood nicely next to a tree. I made sure everything was cleaned up and moved home with my soul under my arm.

I was sad and depressed and knew now I couldn't stay there, because they would be back. I threw the plastic bag in one of the dumpsters on the way home. Rushed home before my parents were back and I stashed my balloons in an empty box and put a carton on it. So it had a double bottom. The clothes I put on the attic behind a lot of mess. That was the end of that. In part 11 I will go back to the life during High School days, My relation with Irene, Balloon Shopping and the discovery of my secret life.
                          Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 18:04.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                            The Balloon Stuffer
                            • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" - Part 11 - By Cuteballoon84...

When I actually went to high school a whole new world opened up for me, I was a boy from a small nearby town and now I was at school in the big city. I wasn't the most popular boy any more and there were 100's of kids now, much older then me. Still almost everyone from my primary school went there and I still remained quite popular under that group of friends.

I started learning a lot about life, basically I had always been captured in my out laying town with a small community. It took me about a year to reach the same level that I was in primary school. I was very athletic and had excellent grades. I excelled at everything in high school and became quickly very popular under all the girls. This brought a lot of stress since I was still with Irene for years now already.

It would make her jealous and got me into all sorts of problems with her. Still I loved her to much and didn't cheat on her once. One time a girl pulled my pants down after gym and started to touch my penis, I got so cross that I pushed her away leaving her crying. The girl was obsessed with me and that wasn't the only one. I just couldn't understand it at the time. I was just a boy, although i understood the concept of being good looking or popular but that was it nothing to be fussed about.

I was with Irene everyone knew that, why were they still chasing me, leaving me love notes and what not. Ok I will be honest, I was quite a golden boy with that had stunning looks. but i developed quite an arrogance because of it. Which until this day i find completely wrong. But it sadly was how i acted and felt.

Any ways I enjoyed my time in High School a lot and it got more interesting over the years. Back to my balloon fetish, with being in the big city I now had the opportunity to buy balloons. I could buy basically all sorts and sizes without having to do a whole lot of work. You had one huge party supply store in the city center, that basically stocked everything. A side from that you had multiple toy stores and retail stores that stocked quite a few as well.

On my first tour through the city I was very nervous. I can remember it as it was yesterday. I had saved up a lot of money to do this and wanted to get myself quite a stash now on this run. As I could finally get what I wanted. I was constantly looking if I didn't see anyone that I knew and would quickly sneak into the toy store to browse what they had. Problem was that I was so nervous I was shaking almost when standing in a store to buy balloons.

In my mind it was not a normal thing for a teen boy my age to be buying balloons. While in fact it could be for any reason not even related to something sexual and the store clerk would never even think about it Because it was an unknown sort of fetish. But even with those thoughts it didn't calm me down and I would act rather weird. I could feel myself blushing at when I was looking at them and bring them to the counter.

Not even to speak about my heart rate that was rushing and the raging hard on in my pants. It was like an adrenaline rush that you don't enjoy. On my first attempt I took out way to much every sort of balloons they had in stock in the toy store and put a big pile on the counter. When the lady looked at me quite funny, I fled the scene rather quickly without looking back.

Then on my second attempt I went to a retail store that also had clothes and stuff. But I thought i could find balloons there. I was amazed as it was quite a big retail store, eventually I found a massive collection of party supplies. There was no one around that section luckily. So I took a basket and browsed for a while, I filled up the bottom of my basket with bags of balloons. Then I walked around and acquired other items to put on top. So no one could really see the balloons in my basket. That's how weird I was with this thing. Because I had to walk quite a while to the counter I could basically run into anyone.

I already had my excuses ready for when I did, been thinking on that for a long time. Eventually I took all the nerve that I had when it was quiet at the counter and walked over. Took out everything quickly and put it on the counter. The lady smiled at me and started scanning my items. I asked for a bag so I could put everything in quickly so no one would see. Then she replied, she would have to get some as she was out. So she left me standing at the counter with all these balloons in front of me. I was panicking moving back and forth the whole time.

My enormous hard on in my pants was bulging out the front of my pants. I constantly was pulling my sweater down to conceal it. Thinking someone would notice it. Eventually she returned scanned the bag and I started packing. She asked me all sorts of questions if I was having a party and what not. I didnt really respond and quickly gave her the money after she was done with shaking and sweaty hands. In my experience this took hours this events. I could feel I was completely red of blushing. She laughed at me a little bit and handed me back my change. I snatched the bag of the counter and fled out of the store. I went to a nearby restaurant, moved into the toilet and sat on the toilet for at least 20 mins. Inspecting what I bought, I pulled my pants down and gave myself some sexual relief. My penis was completely wet and sticky.

I was fantasizing about these balloons and I had quite the orgasm shooting my semen in my face and over my sweater. I sat there dazzled for a while by that, not really knowing what to do. I took some tissues and cleaned myself up as best as I could. Know I had all these stains on my sweater and it smelled. With some soap I tried to clean it a little bit, but only made it worse. With the hand drying fan, I managed to at least dry it a little bit, but as it was a black sweater you saw it pretty well. After that I decided I needed to buy more balloons, took all my nerve and went to the biggest party store in the city
                            Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 18:07.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                              The Balloon Stuffer
                              • Apr 2013

The Life Of A "Looner" - Part 12 - By Cuteballoon84...

Walking through the city, I started to doubt my decision to go the party store. One of the main reasons was that it was in the middle of a social hub for young people around the bars, restaurants and popular hang out places for people from my school. Even on the way there I ran into multiple people, that I had a quick conversation with about raves going on that weekend and what not. I saw it now coming up from around the corner it had two pillars with balloons standing outside with a beautiful 60-70 cm red balloon on top.

The shop windows were decorated with all sorts of costumes and party accessories as well as balloons. I had only been in there once while I was a really small boy, it changed owners since and I had no idea who owned this party store. That they were quite successful was a fact, so it was never quiet in the shop. While looking at it coming closer I thought let's just get my bicycle and go home, I am not ready for that. Besides I already "scored" a load of balloons. The thing that kept pushing me was the fact that I wanted to buy really big balloons 50 cm and up. I stood there checking it out from a distance for a while, seeing if there is anyone I knew around. I had a cigarette calmed myself down and just observed.

Eventually I went into a bar that had a view on the store and ordered a beer. I was under age but they still gave it to me. I was constantly observing what was going on in and around the party store area. I ordered one more beer, paid my bill and walked towards it. It was the end of the afternoon so it was getting more quiet everybody was going home for diner.

As I came closer I saw that these balloon pillars were pretty huge, making something down in my pants quite huge as well. I already had a full blown hardon in my pants again and wasn't even at the store yet. I got really nervous and my heart started pounding heavily again. I crossed the balloon pillar on the left hand side and deliberately walked into it to feel it.

I opened the door and stepped in. I neatly closed the door behind me and tried to take a deep breath. When I turned around I saw my ultimate store for my desires, they had everything from costumes, to clown products and most importantly lots and lots of balloons. There was a rack at the front of the store that just had age balloons, I started to browse those, hiding a little from the staff and other people in the store.

The last ones basically went past me in like 30 secs and now was in the store alone with a 4 member staff and the owner. I felt quite uncomfortable as I knew, someone would approach me soon enough to help me. I saw two staff members going to the back and took the opportunity as there was only one girl behind the counter now. I made my way to the biggest balloon assortment I have ever seen in my life.

I was pretty excited and happy about that, completely forgeting about all the other challenges I still needed to face to actually acquire them. I started browsing and picking what I wanted.....then all of a sudden a girl showed up from the back she must have been 19, while I was 16. She smiled at the me and could see she liked my looks, Hi there ! Can I help you with something ? I started to stutter at this point as I was completely stunned.
                              Yess..I...am..err...looking...for....big...bballlo ons!

She smiled at me in flirtish kind of way, Ok sure we can help you with that! She took me a little further in the store at a counter and started showing me big round balloons from 50cm to 200cm and zeppelins in all big sizes. Is this what you are looking for ? Those are quite big, can I ask what you are using those for? Err....party...decorations..I answered quickly.

My cock was throbbing in my pants, ready to explode with all of this. The prices were quite high on those balloons and I didn't know if i wanted to go through with this. I was thinking of leaving the store. She saw I was a bit indecisive and wanted to go.

Just wait for a minute let me show you something and smiled, I agreed and she walked off in to the back of the store.

I quickly turned away facing the counter and rubbed my aching penis a little bit up and down on the front of my pants. She returned quite quickly and she brought.....a whole range of inflated big balloons. I thought I was going to faint, my face went completely red and I really felt like a big child buying balloons almost getting caught stealing candy in a candy store.

It felt so humiliating that semen started running out of my penis by that experience. I responded : Wooow, those are are are big...
                              She had multiple of 50cm red,orange,green,blue,purple and 2 of 85 m Pink and White, then 1 of 100cm Blue and 1 of 150cm Orange. Plus she had a lot of standard balloons in all colors that were all also 35-40cm. Now this what we have and she started showcasing them to me.
                              She somehow already knew I was going to buy all of the big ones, so she handed me 4 of 50 cms on a string in my hand. It felt so embarrassing the whole situation for me, my penis however was enjoying it very much.

Just standing there with 4 big balloons in my hand floating above me on a string in public, was something that turned me on so much.
                              She pulled the balloons down and squeezed them. She made me feel them as well and with the second one I tried,
                              I released my load right in front of her and her big balloons. I couldn't take it anymore and even moaned a little bit softly. You allright she asked me ? While my penis was erupting in my pants, making my whole boxers wet and sticky. The feeling was unbearable and I tried rubbing my cock between my legs a little bit when she was not looking.

Yesss, yes I am allright...all those balloons ...I don't really know what to pick. Then she handed me the biggest one she had in stock. The balloon was much bigger then I was and I couldn't even look over it. The girl pushed it to the ground, so it was sitting between her and myself. You can sit on it, just try she said. Ehmm, there were all sorts of people in the store now and some were looking what was going on. It was humiliating...I rather not I said...Oh cmon it won't pop trust me.

So I dropped my bag leaned forward and was laying on it with my whole body. Instant resurrection of penis. See how strong these are she said and started to push on it so I moved up and down a little bit. Only if she would had known. That was a divine moment for me and actually never wanted to get off, I forgot about the whole world around me. She saw I was enjoying it and giggled.

I got off and she brought them back to the counter and tied them next to the teller, so I could clearly see them. I told her I would take 20 of 50cms 10 of 85cm 5 of 100cm and 2 of 150cm and 5 bags of bigger then standard balloons (500). That is quite the party you are organizing hmmm?
                              Now teasing me and flirting with me, while she was getting everything together. Another girl rocked up to help her and brought my other bag to the counter that I left on the floor in all the commotion. When she put it on the counter, they could see the bags of balloons i already purchased.

Both now looking at me kind of surprised and smiling, hmm you want a new bag for everything? Errr Yes please I responded. She emptied the contents of the bag and there must have been at least 750 balloons in total. Both frowned now a little bit at me as I didn't say much and was impatiently going back and forth, blushing as hell. When they finally had everything on the counter it looked like a mountain of balloons all together. Hmmm that would then be ..I was shocked a little bit wow that much hey hmm.

Gave her my bank card as I didn't have enough to pay for that (stupid me) and paid for the balloons. The girls packed everything in one bag and wished me all the best. They both were looking at me very weird when I walked off with a giant bag full of balloons. It was the end of the afternoon and I had to rush home, as my parents would be home in 2,5 hours and I still had to hide all my balloons somewhere. I was clueless on how I was going to do that and realized I bought way to many much balloons.

Now what was I going to do with them all. I had a lifetime supply of balloons (or at least that's what I thought back then) I hurried myself to my bicycle tied the bag on the back bender and raced home. Luckily I still had 1,5 hours to figure out were I was going to leave all those balloons. I had an enormous room on the second floor of the house, with two walk in closets. I raced up stairs wiped everything off the table and started unpacking the bags. I sorted everything in front of me, locked the door to my room. Disposed of all my clothes very fast Took one balloon out of the packet 50 cm inflated it quickly, took my penis and shoved it in through the nozzle. That was the first time I did that and it felt amazing. I bounced it up and down on my penis and came inside the balloon.

I deflated it with my semen still in put it in the packet and was now running around my room naked, hiding all these balloons. I had a secret compartment in my walk in closet, where I stored half of them mostly the bigger ones. The rest I stored in a metal box that I had with a key normally for money. I unpacked all of the balloons and put them loose in the metal box. The metal box barely closed on me, but I managed to get it locked. I put that box in my second closet and hide the key between my school books. I was getting dressed when I heard the door downstairs that my parents, were home. I yelled hello and said I was taking a shower before diner....
                              I somehow pulled it off and it would be some time before i had to go for another run at least..
                              Last edited by CuteBalloon84; 29-09-2017, 18:12.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎