X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MalunEri
    • Sep 2015

Phobic Lurker Comes Out

Hi, I'm Malun Eri.
    Had some balloon pop in my face or something when I was a kid, before I can even remember, so I developed a phobia, and as a teenager, I found myself cravign balloons a lot. I eventually started googling "girls with balloons" during the Easter break 2000, and discovered I had a fetish that way.

Now, so many years later, Im in my 30s, I still have my phobia, so I dont like to pop, but I love balloons around me. Just done with a very long relationship with a girl who did not share my enthusiasm for balloons, in fact, she hated the fetish, and I tried for the longest to get rid of it, with no luck, it is too much a part of me.

So here I am, been an anonymous lurker on balloon stuff on the internet for the last few years, but Im finally joining in the fun with my own username now.

Nice to meet you all.
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: Phobic Lurker Comes Out

Hi MalunEri, Welcome to the forum. The first thirty or so words of your thread was me to a T. I don't think one will ever loose the fetish once it is in you from an early age. Now that you have joined this forum, just take time to scroll through & read the many posts about balloons. You'll learn, as I have, a lot about balloons which will help & ease your phobia a little. I am more comfortable with balloons now as many friends on here have helped me ease my phobia. Glad you joined us at last.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎